Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, for the plot here is what I've got so far:

Eight Warriors existed a very long time ago, they are what legends are made of-a band of friends (sometimes closer)-that would do just about anything for each other traveled the land and strived to bring peace. In order to do that, they must kill the demons that plagued the land, a seemingly impossible task considering the enemies numbers. But they had great gifts-and as they traveled the places they left behind were left in peace-so they traveled onwards.

Alas, they came up against the greatest evil-at the 'Edge of the World' and they fought with all of their hearts-striving to destroy this great force. They succeeded, but were weak. They made it to the temple in the closest village-and their seven of them died. However, the leader-Shizuka left a message for the preists:

"We will come back, when you need us. We will not leave our world to die-when you need us most, when the gate opens again, and the demons begin returning-pray for our return, we will come again and we will fight for you."

One of the warriors lived on, however-filled with greif, guilt-that he had survived-not their leader, not his commrades but himself. And over time, he grew wicked to the world-for it's cruelty had taken away everything-first the demons took his family, then the demons took his friends, and he remained to witness the aftermath.

The warrior became corrupt-and many years later died. However, he could not move on to the afterlife, more time passed and he grew more bitter-and finally found his way back to Earth. But in coming back, the only body that he could find that could keep his soul was that of a demon-and his bitterness combined with that of the demons natural ill will, and he became the next threat to the universe.

And the warriors were called again-as the eight warrior strived to destroy everything he had once known and loved-the preists and preistesses prayed and prayed and prayed. And eighteen years later-all of the warriors are once again in existance-however they have no memory of their previous existance, relationships, powers, and feats.

All drawn to one city, the capital city of Quies-the city where they first met so long ago-they'll meet again, to conquer one who was once their friend.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
Oooo~ I like x3 Poor Eighth guy... that must have sucked... I would've...probably committed suicide or something x.x I couldn't live on when my friends died... it would just... suck... a lot...

x3 but yes... I likey plot...*sketching Rai*
Very nice idea. <3 I like it.

Unfortunatly I have to go for a while. If anything happens around here, save Ren for me. >< be back soon.
My internet is acting up, so excuse me if I'm on at sporadic moments . . .

Yeah, I woulda to-but that would be a plot inconveinience(sp?). Now to work on the setting <3

Dangerous Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
lol x3

Can't waaa~~it.
>>curses internet<<

The story takes place in a world called Sino, the capital of which is Quies. Quies is the most technologicaly advanced part of the world-and the further you go from it, the less advanced you get-except in certain scattered cities.

Quies is a port city-it was built on the water, originally-however as it grew the people realized they couldn't keep it on the water, so overtime the city expanded onto land, the living quarters and such being on the shore and entertainment, shops, and such being on the water along with ports.

Quies has all sorts of technology-but the greatest concentration is in transportation. The capital has large boats, and various subway-like trains running through it-so someplace in the city is always rattling from the hulking monsters. You might find computers in buisness or labratory parts of the city, sometimes in wealthy districts, but they're never accessible to the public.

In the center of the capital, right near the water and right near the land, is a large church devoted to the Divine Teachings of Maiestas-the primary religious figure of Sino. The large church is the center of the city-and most buildings in the city face it.

[And then as more places/locations pop up I would describe them if needed :3 ]

Dangerous Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
cool x3
<< I'm drawing Rai.. having problems with his hands on his guns, but... *shrug*

You should figure out what you want for the profile so I can make mine x3

--itches for info on characters, also--

♥ AND A F T E R A L L -- YOU'RE MY W O N D E R W A L L ♥

B A C K B E A T the word is on the STREET
that the FIRE in your H E A R T is OUT
Okie-Dokie, those are coming up next <3<3

One sec and I can give you the skeleton, Abyss-san. Oh, and I was thinking of playing around with the other guys powers a little more-if there was anything you wanted to do with Rai (and Ren for you, Shea-san, when you get back) go ahead.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
x3 it's an interesting story, isn't it? Two characters are already taken x3 me and Shea have played this before, and we absolutely adore two fo the characters...

*pets Rai*

Dangerous Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
Darkened-Flame
Okie-Dokie, those are coming up next <3<3

One sec and I can give you the skeleton, Abyss-san. Oh, and I was thinking of playing around with the other guys powers a little more-if there was anything you wanted to do with Rai (and Ren for you, Shea-san, when you get back) go ahead.

Rai had...what... different bullets that did a little Russian Roulette and gave a different effect? <<

Hmm.. I wouldn't mind another/a different ability, but I think I'd have to let you pick, since you know everyone elses...

if you have any in mind, lemme know x3

It sure is interesting. I've never been in a roleplay with premades before.

How big has this grown in the past?

♥ AND A F T E R A L L -- YOU'RE MY W O N D E R W A L L ♥

B A C K B E A T the word is on the STREET
that the FIRE in your H E A R T is OUT

Dangerous Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
Not very far, really...well, not in the real RP... xD Shea and I have gone pretty far with two of the characters... *huggles them*

Sugary Snack

7,775 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Erm. This sounds fun. ._.
Switched some stuff around. Tried not to make people sound to superheroey. Sound good to you, Abyss-san-or do you think I need to shuffle things closer to the original stuff?

Name: Hunter
Personality: God's gift to women, Hunter is a ladies man which can often lead to scorn from the female member's of the party. He is very relaxed and tends to take their journey's less serious than his friends-and tries to be the calm factor in their group. He is nothing more than a gentleman at heart, and seeks to please and flatter.
Appearance:
Weapons: A Bow and Arrow
Abilities: Excellent senses, Hunter is capable of seeing and hearing from distances far greater than any normal human could ever dream of. He is also very agile and swift, but he wears rather easily.
Other:

Name: Shizuka
Personality: Quiet. Shizuka is a very motherly figure-and is always the quietest among the group. She carries a will of stone, a soothing voice, and a grace and dignity to her-that never fades despite the situation. She is, no doubt, strong-hearted-and is generally the one to pick up the pieces amongst the group (despite having many to pick up herself). She seems to look down upon relationships that the group might fall into-but she herself seemed to have certain feelings for the eight member.
Appearance:
Weapons: Staff
Abilities: Shizuka can cure nearly anything-a gaping wound in your chest, poison, the rare petrification. She can cure anything, but not bring things back to life. She has a great affinity with magic, and is able to pack an unnaturally powerful blow with her staff. She is also, according to rumor, capable of doing great mental damage-therefore resulting in the feeling of physical dammage, but this hasn't been confirmed, or disproved yet.
Other:

Name: Izumi
Personality: The stern member of the group, Izumi is constantly attempting to keep order (that it seems) not even Shizuka can always keep. Izumi is a looker, which is bad news for many men considering her personality, she is a firm believer in logic and is the only member of the group that never followed the Divine Teachings of Maiestas. At the time of her death-she didn't believe that reincarnation was possible, and therefore died in uncertanity of Shizuka's words-and a bitter remorse for having never gotten to do the things she dreamed of.
Appearance:
Weapons: Rapier
Abilities: Izumi calculates with fierce intelligence-and is a genius, but especially when it comes to demons. She can, nearly instantly, devise an attack strategy that is almost sure to beat an enemy or delve further in and discover it's weakness.
Other:

Name: Suzu
Personality: The passive, unconfident member of the group. Suzu was the last member to join (and is also the youngest) and she is constantly looking down on herself whilst she admires the others of the group. Suzu could have been seen as a hinderance on their travels as she was often to afraid to kill any of the demons herself-but in the long run she played a great part in defeating their 'final' enemy. Despite her lack of self-confidence, she tries to remain cheerful and is always supportive of whatever decisions her friends come upon.
Appearance:
Weapons: A shield is on her Right arm, and a gauntlet with claws on her left.
Abilities: Suzu has a bit of talent with magic-she is able to create shields, forcefields and such for a short amount of time for her commrades. She focuses primarily on defense.
Other:

Name: Vince
Personality: Vince used to be the outgoing, young spirit of the group. He was always bent on doing the right thing-being brave, and courageous, 'saving the damsel in distress,' the heroics. He was stubborn to the point of idiocy, and wasn't ever the brightest crayon in the box-but had the smarts to get through. When the others died and he was left-he mourned deeply for them, and tried to go on as a Mercenary, as a teacher for Maiestas, but nothing would ever work out. Time drove him mad with greif-he ended up in bars, and from their died. When he could not move on in death, he became bitter and angry at everything he had once loved-the world, the church, even the memory of his friends because of how they had 'treated' him by casting him aside. Now, he seems to act on nothing more than blind rage-throwing out orders to destroy every city, every temple that worships Maiestas, and every remnant of his journey and friends.
Appearance:
Weapons: Scythe
Abilities: Vince was always the darker member of the group-he could . . . bring darkness into a happy day by merely being upset-and the shadows were always a warm refuge for him. He could inflict damage by darkness to enemies-and was often a danger to himself and his friends, as well. He was always kept close to Shizuka-for she was the closest embodiment to light they had.
Other:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces