Welcome to Gaia! ::

7__noyume!! would be a revampage of my old, ancient roleplay Shichi no Yume. You probably don't remember it-and I'm only coming back to see if anyone is interested in it.

For those who don't remember it is a roleplay that focuses on the 7 saviors of an alternate universe. These people saved the world hundreds of years before the roleplay began-and then passed on. The leader of the group said to the preists to call upon them the next time the were needed, when their enemies returned to attempt to destroy humanity again.

Shichi no Yume took place in an old style setting, however 7__noyume!! will take place in a more Final Fantasy-esque setting. Old villages, the occasional big city, occasional technology. I will revamp the premade character's archetype's and the plot, it will be more tragic, have more romance, more action and everything.

The more I type this, the more I think I've made the right decision to come back for this roleplay. In my absence, I've missed Gaia terrible and I really want to see how my more advanced writing skills can handle the characters!

I will post things as I type them up, but for now I just want people who are interested from what they have seen above or from what they remember about the previous roleplays to drop by and say a word or two in the mean time.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
x3 As long as I get Rai again, and don't have to change him (too much) I'm up for it again! I miss Rai x3

And I missed you! *glomp*
It was such a shock to get a PM about this of all things. ><
I was so worried you guys were gonna hate me and shun me for leaving ><

An' don't worry, my mental tinkering has avoided Ren and Rai-they're more yours then they are mine. I feel bad because I can't remember everyone's names xDDD

Only Ren, Rai, Alice, and Shizuka.

I'm revamping the story a bit so it's got more tragedy. I've been playing too much Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts lately ^-^;;

Whoah. Everyone has . . . headers and footers on their post formats in some threads. It looks cool. And hard to make >>

Dangerous Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
I have all the names! x3

Alice, Ren, Rai, Hunter, Shizuka, Izumi, and Suzu x3

I wanted to write a story about them the other day << but never got around to it...

And we would never shun you! x3 We love you!
Agreed with Sin on that part. I did miss you quite a bit though. You suddenly just vanished.

T T
i don't believe that anybody
FEELS THE WAY I DO ABOUT YOU NOW

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
{{ and all the roads that lead to you were winding }}
and all the lights that light the way are blinding

i said maybe you're gonna be the one who saves me

>>Lurks<<

AND A F T E R A L L -- YOU'RE MY W O N D E R W A L L

--> by now you should've somehow ((realized what you gotta do))
i said maybe i said maybe i said maybe i said maybe

B A C K B E A T the word is on the STREET
that the FIRE in your H E A R T is OUT
I'm sorry! It was horrible of me, I know!
That makes me feel a little better, though I doubt I'll ever quit saying I'm sorry. I feel so horrible about it, now that I'm back and remember how everything used to be and stuff.

See! Headers and footers! THat is so cool!
--gawks--

But it's a person, welcome <3
I'm working on stuff, as I'm talking and catching up-so you don't have to be in the dark to long Tsurugi-san!

Dangerous Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
I don't mind headers and footers sometimes... but that much...is too much x.x I have no idea what her actual post was...

Umm...I don't want to sound rude, but... Can you...you know...not put so much in one post? x.X or at least change the color of what you're actually posting so it sticks out?
Actually I find that much stuff in a post annoying. It's hard to tell what exactly is what they're saying and what's just header and footer.

>-o The smaller ones are alright but that one...holy wow.

I'm so looking forward to this roleplay. >< Sin and I have been talking about it off and on over the passed few months.
I think it's pretty, but I gues it is kinda hard to tell what her post was. ><;;

I've almost got the new plot and stuff finished <3

Sorry, I'm used to posting around big formats. I tend to forget when enough is enough-is this any better?

AND A F T E R A L L -- YOU'RE MY W O N D E R W A L L

B A C K B E A T the word is on the STREET
that the FIRE in your H E A R T is OUT

Dangerous Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
Yes it is, thank you ^^ I can actually tell you were trying to say something...

Yay! I can't wait x3 I wanna RP!! I miss Rai~~ I might change a little appearance, but he's still gonna be the bottomless pit he used to be...

<< I'd do those format things but I'd never remember to put it in and stuff... I can never remember to put color or size unless I'm RP... It's pretty and all, but I couldn't do it x.x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff