Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Gekko

Have I pestered you about Yu Yu Hakusho yet? (I'm so addicted I'm doing like three or four of those at once, so sorry if I've already got PMs going with you. Really I'm kind of a ditz when it comes to remembering usernames. sweatdrop )

I've got a plot and everything if you're interested. I would just hope you'd be able to play Yusuke. I can play loads more than just one canon. I would just like to be able to throw my OCs in too.
Goddess Rukus
Have I pestered you about Yu Yu Hakusho yet? (I'm so addicted I'm doing like three or four of those at once, so sorry if I've already got PMs going with you. Really I'm kind of a ditz when it comes to remembering usernames. sweatdrop )

I've got a plot and everything if you're interested. I would just hope you'd be able to play Yusuke. I can play loads more than just one canon. I would just like to be able to throw my OCs in too.

Haha no, I don't believe we have met yet. Hello! smile I would love to do a YYH RP with you, and I would be honored to play Yusuke; hopefully you can play Hiei for me too? Come share with me your ideas.

Sparkly Gekko

SleepingHoney
Haha no, I don't believe we have met yet. Hello! smile I would love to do a YYH RP with you, and I would be honored to play Yusuke; hopefully you can play Hiei for me too? Come share with me your ideas.
I stink at Hiei because I don't fully understand him, but I'll certainly give it a shot. 3nodding (I'm actually best at Kuwabara. Explains why I don't get Hiei; they practically hate each other. xD )

Anyways, my plot outline can be found here. But if it isn't your thing, I'm willing to try out one of your plots since I've got a good chunk of that one rolling around in my inbox.
Goddess Rukus
SleepingHoney
I stink at Hiei because I don't fully understand him, but I'll certainly give it a shot. 3nodding (I'm actually best at Kuwabara. Explains why I don't get Hiei; they practically hate each other. xD )

Anyways, my plot outline can be found here. But if it isn't your thing, I'm willing to try out one of your plots since I've got a good chunk of that one rolling around in my inbox.

I've read it and it sounds good. smile If you're too used to doing that plot, we could always come together and think up another one, but otherwise I like it.

Sparkly Gekko

SleepingHoney
I've read it and it sounds good. smile If you're too used to doing that plot, we could always come together and think up another one, but otherwise I like it.
I'm always up for that plot, that's why I perpetually search for people willing to do it. smile

Do you prefer PMs or Threads? (I like PMs but I'll do threads if you want, either works for me.)

Also, I'm probably gonna end up playing Kuwabara just because I like him, but I will definitely try and play Hiei for you too. Honestly, so long as you play Yusuke I'm cool with taking on loads of canons. xD

(That said, if you wanted to take one or two off my hands, specifically Kurama if you're up for it, that would be awesome.)

Far as OCs are concerned, I have a lot I could include, but it's up to you how many you want me to throw in there, and their genders. I don't mind how many or what gender your OCs are, though. Play whatever you want. smile
Goddess Rukus
SleepingHoney
I'm always up for that plot, that's why I perpetually search for people willing to do it. smile

Do you prefer PMs or Threads? (I like PMs but I'll do threads if you want, either works for me.)

Also, I'm probably gonna end up playing Kuwabara just because I like him, but I will definitely try and play Hiei for you too. Honestly, so long as you play Yusuke I'm cool with taking on loads of canons. xD

(That said, if you wanted to take one or two off my hands, specifically Kurama if you're up for it, that would be awesome.)

Far as OCs are concerned, I have a lot I could include, but it's up to you how many you want me to throw in there, and their genders. I don't mind how many or what gender your OCs are, though. Play whatever you want. smile

Okay, message me so we can do this! smile
I am seriously craving Sailor Moon right about now. heart

Beloved Warlord

10,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Consumer 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash