Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello there! smile You can call me Honey.

I really love roleplaying, and recently I’ve been dying for a good 1 on 1 with us doubling roles. This means we both play one guy and one girl each, unless you're comfortable with taking on the male role.

Small notes:

1) We can RP through Gaia Threads or PM.

2) Literacy and paragraphs keep the roleplay going! I do need something to work with here, and I do my best to make each of my posts lengthy, detailed, and interesting before sending it. Instead of half-arsing our RP, let’s make it creative, interesting. Let’s make it last. smile

3) Please don’t be that person who makes their female OC’s post extremely long, and then the male canon is just a sentence or something. Be fair, as I will be.

4) I really cannot take Mary-Sues. Please, don’t overdo it with your character. It will only hinder my creativity when writing for your canon.

5) I also have a hard time with drastically emotional, self-loathing OC’s. The ones with mental problems, suicidal problems, etc. It all just screams attention seeking, and we want this to be a fun RP. Yes, there will be difficult times and drama, but try not to over do it once again.

6) I do my absolute best to keep a character in character, so if the canon isn't known to be all lovey-dovey and sweet, don't expect a quick romance.

7) Loyalty would be nice. I understand that we all have lives outside of this, but if you’re going to be gone for a while, alert me and I will do the same for you.

INTERESTS

Anime:

Bleach heart heart heart
Naruto
The Boondocks
Pokemon
Sailor Moon heart
The Winx Club
Mew Mew Power
W.I.T.C.H
Samurai Champloo
Teen Titans
Yu Yu Hakusho
Inuyasha
Fruits Basket
Vampire Knight

Movies:

Batman Series
Harry Potter heart
The Avengers

Twilight

TV Shows:

The Vampire Diaries
Gossip Girl
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
The Walking Dead
Young Justice heart exclaim
Teen Titans

Video Games:

Resident Evil
Pokemon
Music:

Metal Bands heart
K-Pop

Sparkly Regular

Hello~
I have been craving a Sailor Moon roleplay.
Ahh, me too. And that's one down for Sailor Moon. smile I'll PM you.
Just a small bump. :3

Feral Bookworm

3,950 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
Hi there. c:
Could I talk you into a Bleach or Soul Eater rp?
Oh gosh, I'm dying for a good Bleach RP! I'll PM you right away.
Added more shows!!

Kawaii Millionaire

SleepingHoney
Hello there! smile You can call me Honey.

I really love roleplaying, and recently I’ve been dying for a good 1 on 1 with us doubling roles. This means we both play one guy and one girl each.

Small notes:

1) We can RP through Gaia or e-mail.

2) Literacy and paragraphs keep the roleplay going! I do need something to work with here, and I do my best to make each of my posts lengthy, detailed, and interesting before sending it. Instead of half-arsing our RP, let’s make it creative, interesting. Let’s make it last. smile

3) Please don’t be that person who makes their female OC’s post extremely long, and then the male canon is just a sentence or something. Be fair, as I will be.

4) I really cannot take Mary-Sues. Please, don’t overdo it with your character. It will only hinder my creativity when writing for your canon.

5) I also have a hard time with drastically emotional, self-loathing OC’s. The ones with mental problems, suicidal problems, etc. It all just screams attention seeking, and we want this to be a fun RP. Yes, there will be difficult times and drama, but try not to over do it once again.

6) I do my absolute best to keep a character in character, so if the canon isn't known to be all lovey-dovey and sweet, don't expect a quick romance.

7) Loyalty would be nice. I understand that we all have lives outside of this, but if you’re going to be gone for a while, alert me and I will do the same for you.

INTERESTS

Anime:

Bleach
Naruto

The Boondocks
Pokemon
Sailor Moon
Samurai Champloo
Teen Titans
Yu Yu Hakusho
Inuyasha
Fruits Basket
Vampire Knight

Movies:

Batman Series
Harry Potter
The Avengers
Twilight

TV Shows:

The Vampire Diaries
Gossip Girl
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
The Walking Dead

Video Games:

Resident Evil
i would love to do a bleach rp and if that doesnt work, then pokemon. But there is a third rp but it is completely original. =3

Familiar Prophet

how badly would you like a naruto RP? I'm always trolling for these...and do you strictly do m/f? My male OCs are always a zillion times more exciting than my females.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff