Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton?

FTW! 0.35185185185185 35.2% [ 95 ]
FTF! 0.12222222222222 12.2% [ 33 ]
THIS IS BARTAAAAA! 0.52592592592593 52.6% [ 142 ]
Total Votes:[ 270 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 568 569 570 > >> >>> »|

No, that's alright. It's a great tip Mighty-Mallard! ^_^ I'm starting to get 10's now too! I really do hope tommorow's games are better 'tho!

@Kasilius
^_^ *Laugh* Fellow Nerds unite!!! Although do I still count as one if I'm not good at Math, but doing well in everything else? sweatdrop
SeaMyth
Strawberry Tea
SeaMyth
Remy Lachance
Aggh, the bottlecap/target games are frustrating. gonk

No joke. ]8<
My face gets 2 inches from the screen playing those games.

I especially hate the Bottle Cap V.2 Game. Oh dear god how that annoys me mad

Me too. Dx

-be back in bit chatting with sister-

Oh alright ^-^
Wasn't there suppose to be an update with the Cash shop? Apparently we're getting skins in for the event O.o Does anyone know as to when this is going to happen?
@Animesushi:
Awesome, glad I could help! I hope tomorrow's games are...well, I'm not sure what theme I want...we had washing and vacuuming on Day 1, shooting and escaping from fans on Day 2... Who knows what they'll come up with next o_o
Oh wow, the art here is beautiful. 3nodding

I have no idea about the cash shop thing. The side bar on the main event page mentioned pandas, though? So maybe they're releasing stuff over the course of the event?

5,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
My favourite game for day 2 is the Reporting one. I think that one is creative, and it actually tests what some users know about the ToS. smile
Animesushi
No, that's alright. It's a great tip Mighty-Mallard! ^_^ I'm starting to get 10's now too! I really do hope tommorow's games are better 'tho!

@Kasilius
^_^ *Laugh* Fellow Nerds unite!!! Although do I still count as one if I'm not good at Math, but doing well in everything else? sweatdrop
8DD
YES.
I have a whole school full of nerds. xDD

@Strawberry:
O: Really?
Didn't know that. I've only seen the panda so far.
Maybe one a day? > w>
Dunno.

....................Barton FTW....................
User Image

........... skins? wow! ...........

User Image
....................No Longer do we have to live in Durem's Shadows!....................
kovlx's is up next~
User Image

I'm trying to go in order, but I'm only on page 2! D: I guess I'll start skipping around a little more. >_>;
TimmehhT
My favourite game for day 2 is the Reporting one. I think that one is creative, and it actually tests what some users know about the ToS. smile
Too bad that one's glitched so it doesn't really matter. xDDD

Noctismador's Waifu

Fluffy Bunny

9,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Wall Street 200
howee~

i hope Barton wins~ heart

User Image
User Image
TimmehhT

....................Barton FTW....................
User Image

........... same here! ...........

User Image
....................No Longer do we have to live in Durem's Shadows!....................

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Verie

I have no idea about the cash shop thing. The side bar on the main event page mentioned pandas, though? So maybe they're releasing stuff over the course of the event?

Clicked your egg! And your avatar is very nice looking!

They released a Panda plush in the Cash Shop. They';re going to release new skins in the shop as well, in the form of potions.

Wheezing Prophet

OMG. Your lil guys are so adorable.

So why do you think you were sucking so bad?
As long as you were getting higher than a 6.10 you are helping the team.
Oh but don't stop drawing.

Drawing is nice.
Remy Lachance
Verie

Clicked your egg! And your avatar is very nice looking!

They released a Panda plush in the Cash Shop. They';re going to release new skins in the shop as well, in the form of potions.

That's the answer I was looking for. I hope that it comes out soon. I'm interested in finding out what skins we'll have. Anyone have any suggestions or Ideas?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff