Total Votes:[ 37 ]
1 2 3 >

Generous Entrepreneur

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
If so, do you like it or not? rolleyes
that is like really something because school is kind of getting really hard for me like omg
I am :] I enjoy it. emotion_yatta

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
bluepaloma
If so, do you like it or not? rolleyes

I love it!

Devoted Wench

I was. I'm finished now, but I loved it.

Lonely Fairy

13,640 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Cryene says:

what is that mean?

Cryene has spoken. x3

Timid Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I am not homeschooled, but I am really curious what it is like......

Lonely Phantom

Some times I wish I was. sweatdrop

Questionable Borg

I don't agree with homeschooling. Kids needs social interaction.

Desirable Gawker

Had a friend who was home schooled since 7th grade although he absolutely hated it. It was actually the reason he dropped out he told his mom that if she didn't put him back in normal school he wouldn't do any work or anything and about half way through the year he finally dropped out. So I wouldn't really recommend it I mean seriously if your going to have to do similar work anyways why not get to be able to spend time with friends and even make new friends. Trust me it becomes much harder to find people your same age once your out of school. I actually almost miss school because after I graduated I lost contact with a lot of good friends.

Lonely Gaian

5,100 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
Yes and I kinda like it I got in homeschool because I was pretty much bullied to death by assholes but it good but I now in college wink

Dangerous Lunatic

7,725 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
for me homeschool is terrible.... cant leave the house it is like i am being in solitary confinement in prison... crying but i do get to practice my ninja skills...

High-scoring Superfan

16,350 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Homeschooled, for various reasons. It's kinda nice actually, because I don't really want to be around a lot of people... and this way I don't have to get up early... and unlike kittykitty above me, I can leave the house when I want to. What the hell is wrong with your family, kitty?! eek

Also, fun fact: My parents don't actually get around to teaching me things very often, so I just get to mess around all day emotion_awesome I still learn things, but it's mainly stuff I want to know.
I WISH THAT I WAS HOMESCHOOLED BECAUSE THE REAL SCHOOL IS TOO HARD FOR ME 2 UNDERSTAND!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff