Total Votes:[ 37 ]
< 1 2 3 >
i was part time but i quit it.

Wealthy Tipper

8,400 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
Personally, I don't like that some people are home schooled.. You don't get social interaction as much as you do at school nor do you learn as much.. In my case, since my aunt is never home I can't or never will be home schooled. heart
how is homeschooled feel?

Beloved Conversationalist

8,650 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
I guess both sides have their good things.
Personally, school is just a big waste of time for me. I have like 1-2 lessons a day that actually mean something to me, the other 3-4 are pretty much talking, crap, useless stuff, the teacher is dumb, etc. And I still have to be there from 7.30 till 3pm.
On the other hand, in school you learn social interaction and basically can have fun with others.
Personally, I'd enjoy if we were both homeschooled and not, at the same time. We'd have to go to school from like, noon to 3pm, those would be the important subjects, the other lessons either optional or homeschool-version.

Generous Entrepreneur

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
Radioactive Carrot
Personally, I don't like that some people are home schooled.. You don't get social interaction as much as you do at school nor do you learn as much.. In my case, since my aunt is never home I can't or never will be home schooled. heart

On the contrary, kids who are home schooled have a more broader socialization skills than kids who go to regular school. They are exposed to different social situations that require them to socialize with people of different ages, not just kids their own age. Home schooled kids get out more in the real world! rolleyes

Generous Entrepreneur

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
jayjiung

I love it because I have the flexibility to work on my own pace. I get to spend more time on the subjects I like and study the basics on the subjects I don't like. Plus, I get to go on more “field trips” related to whatever I'm learning about. heart

Wealthy Tipper

8,400 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
bluepaloma
Radioactive Carrot

On the contrary, kids who are home schooled have a more broader socialization skills than kids who go to regular school. They are exposed to different social situations that require them to socialize with people of different ages, not just kids their own age. Home schooled kids get out more in the real world! rolleyes

That may be true... Do they friends who care them? Do they get friends from people of different ages? They need a friend.. I never had friends. Having no one as a friend is one of the most loneliest things that can happen to someone! Unless you have felt truly lonely.. You wouldn't know. Not one bit. emo

Timid Member

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My... "sister" is homeschooled. She was taken out due to her constant bullying other and teacher. Now she just bullies mother and STILL refuses to do work.
I personally hate it, all the yelling and stuff. But I've always wanted homeschooled myself, it seemed much quieter and more enjoyable.

User Image

Beloved Conversationalist

8,650 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
bluepaloma
jayjiung

I love it because I have the flexibility to work on my own pace. I get to spend more time on the subjects I like and study the basics on the subjects I don't like. Plus, I get to go on more “field trips” related to whatever I'm learning about. heart

With whom do you go on field trips?

Questionable Borg

Radioactive Carrot
bluepaloma
Radioactive Carrot

That may be true... Do they friends who care them? Do they get friends from people of different ages? They need a friend.. I never had friends. Having no one as a friend is one of the most loneliest things that can happen to someone! Unless you have felt truly lonely.. You wouldn't know. Not one bit. emo
and that's fine, but what does you not having friends have to do with anything?

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Homeschooling is FUN! biggrin

Shy Sophomore

4,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
is it fun?

Generous Entrepreneur

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
The good thing about homeschooling is that it can be modified to fit the needs of the child!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff