Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
sciencegeek192
Yeah , my first boyfriend was my best guy friend and we went out in 7th but we finaly got back to kinda normal 1 1/2 later. And I dont want that to happen with my crush, plus i dont know if I "like" him in a romantic way. I dont know what I should do sad

xX_KoNeko_Mew_Xx
sciencegeek192
I have the same promblem smile But my best friend went out with him , but now she wants me to go out with him :@ So she gently and descritly brought up the subject and his ansere was supprising smile (Plus homecoming is Saturday, thats why i got her to ask him) So get a friend to ask him and dont draw attention to ur self about the topic

kk That Helps alot Thanks a Whole load!!!! heart lol although the only problem would be is our friendship would be kinda ruined. but then again it wasn't really big anyways. -Shrugs-

hmmm same as my Situation.. haha ugh sometimes i just hate boys lol wink

2,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
hey i got that problem to but what i do is wear my best cloths and dont hug him or say hi and that drives him crazie i think his thinking about getting with me biggrin

1,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
ya i like this guy and we talk alot but i am so not popular cause i don't know why. I mean he is nice he listens to me he cares he's a little self contious and really cute plus he likes me enough to ask me about me. The problem is that one he is way out of my league and two he hangs with a person i absolutely with out a dought HATE!!!!!

Desirable Capitalist

xX_KoNeko_Mew_Xx
I Got a Crush on Someone. i talk to him Alot, i hug him When i see him and i think he even knows i like him, but i don't know if he likes me Back. Anybody got Any ideas on how to find out?? biggrin lol
This is comeing from a guy so hopefully it will help you out. Guys are just as afraid to ask girls out as much as girls are afraid to ask guys out. If you have the same intrests then try to hang out with him you know? Wait for him to open up and try to get closer to him. If he has any friends that you know then ask for his signs of him likeing someone. If all dosen't end as planed then don't try to get attention. Just walk away and don't worry about him anymore. There are alot more fish in the sea. And just because I said this does NOT mean i am gay. Good luck!!!
xX_KoNeko_Mew_Xx
I Got a Crush on Someone. i talk to him Alot, i hug him When i see him and i think he even knows i like him, but i don't know if he likes me Back. Anybody got Any ideas on how to find out?? biggrin lol

EXACTLY SAME WITH ME!!!!!!!
I hug him, talk to him alot, but i dont think he likes me back but everyone says he does

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
xX Nomad 1997 Xx
xX_KoNeko_Mew_Xx
This is comeing from a guy so hopefully it will help you out. Guys are just as afraid to ask girls out as much as girls are afraid to ask guys out. If you have the same intrests then try to hang out with him you know? Wait for him to open up and try to get closer to him. If he has any friends that you know then ask for his signs of him likeing someone. If all dosen't end as planed then don't try to get attention. Just walk away and don't worry about him anymore. There are alot more fish in the sea. And just because I said this does NOT mean i am gay. Good luck!!!

xD LOVE the im not Gay Part. i know very few guys that r like u smile and Thanks a WHOLE lot lol coming from a guy really does make it more believable heart
body language heart

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
x-Legit Asian x3
xX_KoNeko_Mew_Xx

EXACTLY SAME WITH ME!!!!!!!
I hug him, talk to him alot, but i dont think he likes me back but everyone says he does

LOL thats just the same except he is like REALLY popular and every body has a crush on him but he's the Loner Type. he'll date Girls but he isn't the obnoxious type that r very immature. i got 8 teeth pulled yesterday for my Braces and i looked like a toothless fool and he was the only one nice to me anyways biggrin heart
xX_KoNeko_Mew_Xx
sciencegeek192
Yeah , my first boyfriend was my best guy friend and we went out in 7th but we finaly got back to kinda normal 1 1/2 later. And I dont want that to happen with my crush, plus i dont know if I "like" him in a romantic way. I dont know what I should do sad

xX_KoNeko_Mew_Xx
sciencegeek192
I have the same promblem smile But my best friend went out with him , but now she wants me to go out with him :@ So she gently and descritly brought up the subject and his ansere was supprising smile (Plus homecoming is Saturday, thats why i got her to ask him) So get a friend to ask him and dont draw attention to ur self about the topic

kk That Helps alot Thanks a Whole load!!!! heart lol although the only problem would be is our friendship would be kinda ruined. but then again it wasn't really big anyways. -Shrugs-

I know right o>O
He touched my b00b yesterday and said ITS TITTIES TOUCH TUESDAY!
so today i hit him in the croch and said ITS WIENER WHACK WEDNESDAY SUCK-AH!

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
604rocks
ya i like this guy and we talk alot but i am so not popular cause i don't know why. I mean he is nice he listens to me he cares he's a little self contious and really cute plus he likes me enough to ask me about me. The problem is that one he is way out of my league and two he hangs with a person i absolutely with out a dought HATE!!!!!

Lol haha i hate that. i actually have ALOT of Enemys because im always friends with the guys and im known as the Whore but i've like never had a boyfriend maybe 3 EVER but thats it and now since im hanging with him EVERYONE hates me since they like him too eek lol

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
x-Legit Asian x3
xX_KoNeko_Mew_Xx
sciencegeek192

xX_KoNeko_Mew_Xx
sciencegeek192

I know right o>O

omg Epic thats the best Come back lol today was hug a blonde for me O.o lol what people come with today, and i think friday is hug a short person, where do people come up with these things?? biggrin
xX_KoNeko_Mew_Xx
x-Legit Asian x3
xX_KoNeko_Mew_Xx
sciencegeek192

xX_KoNeko_Mew_Xx
sciencegeek192

I know right o>O

omg Epic thats the best Come back lol today was hug a blonde for me O.o lol what people come with today, and i think friday is hug a short person, where do people come up with these things?? biggrin

Fridays at my school is SLAP a** FRIDAY O-O
Thursday is 3-some Thursday
Wednesday is Wiener Whack Wednesday
Tuesday is titties touch Tuesday
and monday is nothing....

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
x-Legit Asian x3
xX_KoNeko_Mew_Xx
x-Legit Asian x3
xX_KoNeko_Mew_Xx
sciencegeek192

I know right o>O

Thats because no one likes Monday xD o and nice 3 some thursday. that kinda reminds me of today all the girls at our school ur like Bi sexual sometimes when they r hyper so we were all being pervertish idiots to each other

Desirable Capitalist

xX_KoNeko_Mew_Xx
xX Nomad 1997 Xx
xX_KoNeko_Mew_Xx

xD LOVE the im not Gay Part. i know very few guys that r like u smile and Thanks a WHOLE lot lol coming from a guy really does make it more believable heart
np biggrin
xX_KoNeko_Mew_Xx
x-Legit Asian x3
xX_KoNeko_Mew_Xx
x-Legit Asian x3
xX_KoNeko_Mew_Xx
sciencegeek192

I know right o>O

Thats because no one likes Monday xD o and nice 3 some thursday. that kinda reminds me of today all the girls at our school ur like Bi sexual sometimes when they r hyper so we were all being pervertish idiots to each other

I know right... I hate it when someones straight and they act gay, lesbian, or bi :/ it pisses me off

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff