Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I Got a Crush on Someone. i talk to him Alot, i hug him When i see him and i think he even knows i like him, but i don't know if he likes me Back. Anybody got Any ideas on how to find out?? biggrin lol

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
elesha
ask him

i Would but the Problem is if i do it'll get around school and im not really i guess popular for My looks and ill be a laughing Stalk. i can't Take Embarassment sweatdrop
ask somebody else to ask him
OMG!!! I have the same problem. But i think he dosen't like me.

T.T
xX_KoNeko_Mew_Xx
I Got a Crush on Someone. i talk to him Alot, i hug him When i see him and i think he even knows i like him, but i don't know if he likes me Back. Anybody got Any ideas on how to find out?? biggrin lol

You can ask him or just watch him closely to see if he is showing any signs that he likes you.I used to be in that situation. It's not fun.The boy I liked is now my boyfriend.

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Wall Street 200
Ask him out or have a wing women ask him for you
Had the same promblem TWICE.
The first time my friends Cheyenne and Taylor told him and found out he does not like me.
Second (like weeks ago) I had a crush on my friend (friend at the time)
and I told him I liked him. Then like a few days later I found out he liked me. Now me and him are like together <3
lawl.
Married on Gaia. xD
xX_KoNeko_Mew_Xx
elesha
ask him

i Would but the Problem is if i do it'll get around school and im not really i guess popular for My looks and ill be a laughing Stalk. i can't Take Embarassment sweatdrop

If he says no to hell with him! lol

Unsealed Raider

8,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I have the same promblem smile But my best friend went out with him , but now she wants me to go out with him :@ So she gently and descritly brought up the subject and his ansere was supprising smile (Plus homecoming is Saturday, thats why i got her to ask him) So get a friend to ask him and dont draw attention to ur self about the topic

Unsealed Raider

8,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
Lucky Hopes that happens to me smile But im a big chicken sweatdrop
natashakoopman
xX_KoNeko_Mew_Xx

You can ask him or just watch him closely to see if he is showing any signs that he likes you.I used to be in that situation. It's not fun.The boy I liked is now my boyfriend.

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
sciencegeek192
natashakoopman
xX_KoNeko_Mew_Xx

Im a Big Chicken too haha xD

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
sciencegeek192
I have the same promblem smile But my best friend went out with him , but now she wants me to go out with him :@ So she gently and descritly brought up the subject and his ansere was supprising smile (Plus homecoming is Saturday, thats why i got her to ask him) So get a friend to ask him and dont draw attention to ur self about the topic

kk That Helps alot Thanks a Whole load!!!! heart lol although the only problem would be is our friendship would be kinda ruined. but then again it wasn't really big anyways. -Shrugs-

Unsealed Raider

8,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
I was gona ask him to homecoming but i chickened out (ITS SATURDAY!!!) but he said he wasent going but i wonder if i asked him now wether or not he would say yes or not redface
xX_KoNeko_Mew_Xx
sciencegeek192
natashakoopman
xX_KoNeko_Mew_Xx

Im a Big Chicken too haha xD

Unsealed Raider

8,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
Yeah , my first boyfriend was my best guy friend and we went out in 7th but we finaly got back to kinda normal 1 1/2 later. And I dont want that to happen with my crush, plus i dont know if I "like" him in a romantic way. I dont know what I should do sad

xX_KoNeko_Mew_Xx
sciencegeek192

kk That Helps alot Thanks a Whole load!!!! heart lol although the only problem would be is our friendship would be kinda ruined. but then again it wasn't really big anyways. -Shrugs-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff