Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
ppl laught at me bcuz of the way i talk!
and bcuz of the way my glasses make me look (like a nerd)

4,450 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
iceheart831
Yokoshima-sama
I see myself as a gothic lolita/gothic person. However these uneducated hicks at my school cant tell the difference between goth and emo. They used to tease me alot by sayin "nice outfit!... not!" and it used to anger me. he heh... One day i lost it and starting screming at this girl who taunted me. I had to leave the classroom, but now they leave me alone. BUWAHAHAHA!!! xd

xD whats even more ironic is that your outfit probably costed 20 times what they bought theirs for cool

LOL! rofl It probably did!!!
Heh, emo, bi, and being gennerally different. Lol people are pricks... And this was in 6th grade, too....

3,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
iceheart831
SpottyOddSocks-x
iceheart831
SpottyOddSocks-x
iceheart831
SpottyOddSocks-x

You tell me, I think it's a form of fun for them to poke fun at me.

they obviously have nothing better to do with their time...the gift of life is wasted upon them -.-

Totally true. They all need to get a life, end of. Actually it is quite honuring that they are wasting their life on me. biggrin

cool
because the people who realize this live happier lives knowing they are "holier than thou." XD

Well I am happy with who I am, just life gets quite annoying after a while when they are alllllwwwwaaaayys on your case.

xD like iv suggested before, fill up a bottle of pesticide with water and spray them.

wait for a while while they are screaming at you.

turn to your friend and go: "im SO suing for false advertisement -.- . >.> my GOD! pests just continue to MULTIPLY! >.<"

Haha, brilliant brilliant idea!!! Hmmm where did my spray bottle go lol

Gracious Gifter

I get made fun of due to how I dress(female clothing, no skirts or dresses but just tight jeans and smaller shirts that are form fitting.), which in turn makes people think I am transegender(though none of them would use such a term because their too much of morons to know what that means in all entirety.) I am a homosexual male who simply finds comfort and fashion in all clothes nothing more. There are of course supporters there for me, the best friends I wouldn't believe I deserve but still there are the haters. There always are haters and most of the time they are only haters becuase you are different and they do not understand.
My life is good, don't get me wrong. I just wanted to include my two cents for the forum. C:
Internet Stalkers
What's wrong of being a gay/bi? gonk

I don't get it? Someone explain? D:

Because humans were built physically to not be gay/bi.

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
iloveboysandrainbows
I get made fun of due to how I dress(female clothing, no skirts or dresses but just tight jeans and smaller shirts that are form fitting.), which in turn makes people think I am transegender(though none of them would use such a term because their too much of morons to know what that means in all entirety.) I am a homosexual male who simply finds comfort and fashion in all clothes nothing more. There are of course supporters there for me, the best friends I wouldn't believe I deserve but still there are the haters. There always are haters and most of the time they are only haters becuase you are different and they do not understand.
My life is good, don't get me wrong. I just wanted to include my two cents for the forum. C:

Darlin, (sorry but i call most guys that) i kno alot of homosexual guys and they the sweetest guys ever. most do like skinnies, and its ok (my straight friends even wear skinnies) they not very girly. if you like it they cant stop you. and honestly alot of people who tease you are just lookin for people to upset. smile trust me. its good you have supportive friends who get you.

Invisible Fatcat

I love you person who decided to make this thred <3 - anyway here it goes ...

Im made fun of because im smart, because I get sick way to often, because im too quiet, because I dont have many friends. And soon when I come out to my friends .. its going to be because im gay. Yea my life is a walk in the park ...

lalipop142's Partner

trixcat123
Everyone gets made fun of at some point in their lives, but to some people, way to often. I am tierd of people obsessing over just a few people just because they're "perfect" and "popular". So I thought I'd do this.

The rules are to write why you are made fun of. Either self harm, being gay or bi, or not so attractive, whatever. Who cares what you write? Nobody knows it is you. And this will help you, and others feel better. You are not the only one being harrased.

I'll go first. I am made fun of because I used to be "emo" last year. People accuse me of being a lesbian, also.
Go ahead and try ^_^

sometimes when my friends find out a boy likes me they make fun of me and say i LOVE him back and it gets really annoying sad

lalipop142's Partner

TideWolf
I love you person who decided to make this thred <3 - anyway here it goes ...

Im made fun of because im smart, because I get sick way to often, because im too quiet, because I dont have many friends. And soon when I come out to my friends .. its going to be because im gay. Yea my life is a walk in the park ...[/quote
i also get made fun of because i can read HUGE FAT books in like 1 to 2 days i cant hep that i LOVE to read and am good at it

6,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
me no get maked fun of smile

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
ggooooooooooooooooo
people at school say im goth but im not im more emo then goth ever my old best friend call me goth

well its not your fault they can't tell the difference between a fruit and a vegetable.

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
DarK XeriX
ppl laught at me bcuz of the way i talk!
and bcuz of the way my glasses make me look (like a nerd)

-.- the way they talk could be made fun of too (just need to find the right people)

and "nerds" make money. people who think its bad to be a "nerd" end up.... heart twisted

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Yokoshima-sama
iceheart831
Yokoshima-sama
I see myself as a gothic lolita/gothic person. However these uneducated hicks at my school cant tell the difference between goth and emo. They used to tease me alot by sayin "nice outfit!... not!" and it used to anger me. he heh... One day i lost it and starting screming at this girl who taunted me. I had to leave the classroom, but now they leave me alone. BUWAHAHAHA!!! xd

xD whats even more ironic is that your outfit probably costed 20 times what they bought theirs for cool

LOL! rofl It probably did!!!

my friend is into lolita (i am too xD) and OMG. EACH of her dresses are in the 500's!! O_O
thats not even including her accessories,shoes,bags,etc. O_O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces