Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,000 Points
  • Married 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Need help finding this item
I've seen some white dotted face paint around the eyes, mostly under the eyes? I believe there's more than one type? I've already seen Jellyfrills

Falcon8492's Waifu

Cold Human

31,875 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Full closet 200
Magus
I'm looking for an item with a silver and black, Spartan-type helmet that comes with a black Centaur body and other accessories. It also has Fremere-orange coloured jewels as well I believe.

Can anyone ID this item? I think it's an item where the tags are the name itself :/
Could you mean Pizarro's Armaments?
Rainbows-n-Gore

the boots are exalted arc and the bangs are sbx remake~

Falcon8492's Waifu

Cold Human

31,875 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Full closet 200
Rainbows-n-Gore
Please help me find this item!
Description/screenshot:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I created this avatar back when tektek was a thing and stupidly saved the image but not the item list. Now that I'm back from hiatus, I can't for the life of me remember what any of these items are.

I know the anklets are from Midnight Rainbow, she's wearing the Sparkling Eyes Clown Makeup, the stockings are from Cupcake Darling and the feathery thing in her hair is from Jubilant Flight. I have all of those in my inventory. I was just informed the arms and top are both from Starry Little Clown.

This leaves me with figuring out what horns those are, what shorts those are, the boots, her eyes (that's going to be difficult, the hair's covering most of it) and if that's two separate pieces to create the hair. Rainbow bangs and purple underneath? I know I often like using Sainte Ciel's scissors a lot to cut hair shorter, as I like shorter styles. So the purple hair could be another item all together that changes to short hair with the use of Sainte Ciel.

The boots are from Exalted Arc. The lavender hair I think might be from Minerva's Lace. Not sure about anything else but I hope that helps a bit.

Dead Creature

loIitea
the boots are exalted arc and the bangs are sbx remake~

Lied vom Tod
The boots are from Exalted Arc. The lavender hair I think might be from Minerva's Lace. Not sure about anything else but I hope that helps a bit.

Thanks, both of you! It looks like -maybe- the eyes could be the ones from Exalted Arc too. They have the same shadowed look to them at least. And yes, Lied vom Tod, I just put on my Sainte Ciel and tried on Minerva's hair. It's that hair. So thank you for finding that.

Now I'm down to only needing to know the horns.

clarion's King

Super Model

Lied vom Tod
Magus
I'm looking for an item with a silver and black, Spartan-type helmet that comes with a black Centaur body and other accessories. It also has Fremere-orange coloured jewels as well I believe.

Can anyone ID this item? I think it's an item where the tags are the name itself :/
Could you mean Pizarro's Armaments?

Yessss, Armaments was the word I was looking for; I kept writing Arrangements.
You're awesome heart

Married Husband

9,475 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Popular Thread 100
Petitebby
Need help finding this item
I've seen some white dotted face paint around the eyes, mostly under the eyes? I believe there's more than one type? I've already seen Jellyfrills

could it be Dirge's Serenade (Face Paint)?
User Image

Shiiazu's Fav

Greedy Kitten

User Image
Legs please? O.O

Belly-burster

Shiiazu's Fav

Greedy Kitten

Dame Ephelia
all right so a while ago I saw someone had eyes that looked like your generic 'dead eyes' anime s**t - the ones without pupils

User Image

anyone have a vague idea of what the item is called?

The only ones I can think of are Sleepless Eyes

Shiiazu's Fav

Greedy Kitten

megg mogg
Momo no Sen

User Image

Ah, I love this thread. Often such quick replies. <3 Thank you.

Festive Inkling

is there any bangs or hair extensions that go with pumperilla hair?
aside from the hair extension from me day

Tipsy Seeker

Please help me find this item!
Screenshot:
What is this hair?
User Image

Tiny Wildcat

The tail and pants on this one? <3

User Image
Skaia Beltane
The tail and pants on this one? <3

User Image