Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lionheart

l l Pug l l
User Image
Can someone tell me the name of the hair? on left avatar (the black/brown hair) and the background

User Image

Hair is from Chocolate Street Style Cupcake and bg is Daytime Holiday Porch. :^)

User Image User Image

Lionheart

Fantasy Kitten Star

For #1:

Shirt and shorts (with leggings and boots attached) are both Warm Date Nights! Super cute item right?? :'o

User Image User Image

Timid Kitten

9,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
Myosotisse
Fantasy Kitten Star

For #1:

Shirt and shorts (with leggings and boots attached) are both Warm Date Nights! Super cute item right?? :'o

User Image User Image

Yes it is! emotion_kirakira Thank you so much!

Man-Hungry Vampire

17,375 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
To whoever donated the Bull King item to me: Thank you so much! It's exactly what I had in mind! I feel bad not being able to thank you directly, but once again, thanks in bunches~ gaia_angelleft gaia_diamond gaia_nitemareright

Man-Hungry Vampire

17,375 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Please help me find this item!
Description/screenshot:
Again, not a specific item, just something in a category. Anything that's an alcoholic beverage. I've already seen what the Buttercup Cafe has to offer in terms of alcohol, and its mostly not what I'm looking for. I want something along the lines of a whole bottle of beer or vodka, or something. Not a single serving. If anyone knows of any items like that please let me know ASAP. Thanks in advanced~ gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright

Lionheart

Megaman-Lan 10
Description/screenshot:
Again, not a specific item, just something in a category. Anything that's an alcoholic beverage. I've already seen what the Buttercup Cafe has to offer in terms of alcohol, and its mostly not what I'm looking for. I want something along the lines of a whole bottle of beer or vodka, or something. Not a single serving. If anyone knows of any items like that please let me know ASAP. Thanks in advanced~ gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright

Dunno if it's what you're looking for exactly but Picolitrosso's has bottles of vino? D:

User Image User Image

Platinum Prince + recolours also feature vino-- rather than handheld bottles, though, they're all classy and junk and sitting on tables. XD

User Image

Sinbbus's Wife

Sparkling Fairy

42,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Megaman-Lan 10
Description/screenshot:

Captain Ara's Nestegg has a bottle of rum User Image

Man-Hungry Vampire

17,375 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Myosotisse
Megaman-Lan 10
Description/screenshot:

Dunno if it's what you're looking for exactly but Picolitrosso's has bottles of vino? D:

User Image User Image

Platinum Prince + recolours also feature vino-- rather than handheld bottles, though, they're all classy and junk and sitting on tables. XD

User Image

I saw the Picolitrosso and it's bottles. So far it's the closest to what I want. And curse you Platinum Prince, for being classy!... and junk. Thanks anyway, though. I guess we just gotta wait for them to release some more alcoholic beverages.

Man-Hungry Vampire

17,375 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Banditkitty85
Megaman-Lan 10
Description/screenshot:

Captain Ara's Nestegg has a bottle of rum User Image

Thanks for the tidbit! I never knew that! I'll make sure to remember it.
User Image
Any help finding the socks, shoes, hair, and characters in the background? 4laugh

Lavish Shopper

11,625 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Streaker 200
xoi
User Image
Any help finding the socks, shoes, hair, and characters in the background? 4laugh

Shoes
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10104625

Moonsicle's Wife

Kouhai Kuma

Description/screenshot:

User Image

Hello~! I was wondering if there was a hair similiar to this ~? It can be any color o no/
What item gives the black tentacles at the bottom of this avatar?
And the eyes on the torso?

Blob

xoi
User Image

the bg

Trash

User Image

Can someone help me find out what skirt she is using? Thank you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff