Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
globalwarming97
A long time ago I saw an avatar wearing a jacket/arm mod that was kinda pink and had one arm holding up a rabbit iphone and taking a selfie or something. I didn't really have enough gold for it back then and now I think I might have enough but I can't remember the name of it for the life of me. Can anyone help?

Star-Crossed Dreamer

lilloulou
Spencer Wright
Please help me find this item!
Description/screenshot:
A white collar with a small lavender dot-thingy in the middle.
User Image
What is it called?

I'm pretty sure I know that one. Something like late night dancing.... I just can't find it at the moment. Btw, you might want to consider showing just a little bit more the avatar next time for better proportion and position reference.

Edit: It's annoying... I was so sure it was dance or something like that, but I just can't find it at all gonk Going to try collar or some other poses I can remember...

Edit 2: Found it!

A Little Night Party

The collar is actually a top smile

Wow! It was that item? I used to have it! Thank you so much for your help.

Devoted Healer

Please help me find this item!
Description/screenshot:
Hello! I was looking for a kind of stained glass window item that maybe looked like this:
User Image

I was able to find one item called Death Game (an item that makes me think it might be a parody item of this anime and is actually the name of a "short" about the anime so it likely is~) but I was curious if there were any others! 3nodding

Elfin Bard

38,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

Can someone help me identify this background?

FOUND:
User Image + User Image

Tipsy Reveler

ozimyy
Visforviolet
Ok, so I just saw a featured avatar wearing what looks like a black jester hat. I would like to find out what this item is, if anybody has a clue.
Few items come up if you search "jester"...but what I mean is that the hat is symmetrical and both halves are split down the middle and curl inwards. (hard to explain)

Is it Jokes on You? It's from the new CI, I think, and I only know about it because I just found it in my inventory.

Yes, thank you! I knew it was a new item. biggrin

Ryuhanie's Bae

Trash Worshipper

18,200 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
anyone know the arm mod? (the ghost hugger)
User Image
[Zol_the_Grim_Reaper]
x ThePirateKing x
[Zol_the_Grim_Reaper]

Can you tell me about the items on your avatar, the cigarette that gives off that heart shaped smoke pattern in the air, the entire top and lower body, the comfy chair your seated upon and the background as well?

punch is Comic Accents

dang bruh. lol. uh, sure.

Chair and background are Vague Reality and Odd Reality, respectively.
Cigarette is Delinquent's Bleeding Heart. note, its a mouth mod. Also, still none in market, but it has a recolor.
Top and bottom is Platinum Prince. arms change based on whether you pose them up or down.

Thank you once again for all the help with the items I needed information with.
I hope I wasn't too pushy on the subject of the items you had on your avatar.
I've seen the same pose, the top and bottom part, a lot in the forums on different people.
But, when I asked them about it, no one would reply back.
I saw it on you today and thought of asking you, since you were on this forum exchanging help with item names.
Thanks a bunch for lending me the details on the things I had asked about.
God Bless, and may you have a great Sunday out there today.
Makhoire
User Image

I'm also going to add another question with this.
Anyone happen to know The Pony Tail/extension???

Citizen

Makhoire
User Image
User Image Friendly Ghost @ User Image
Pankontra

I'm also going to add another question with this.
Anyone happen to know The Pony Tail/extension???
User Image SDPlus #567 Myrmidon Archer
Quale

This is so nice!!!
Thank you!
YOU are nice xD
Nice name too xd
DefectiveCircuitry
Nuxill
I don't know if you're still looking for face-shadows, but Shadowplay and Daughter of Fury have good ones. Shadowplay might get cut out if you use Agape, though, and Daughter of Fury doesn't layer with some makeup items -- fair warning~

!!!! Thank you! Shadowplay doesnt show but Daughter of fury works! And I can get away with using the cheaper recolor cause It'll be used with this green skin. Nice.

Citizen

Pankontra
This is so nice!!!
Thank you!
YOU are nice xD
Nice name too xd
Aww, thanks. I just like looking up and exploring for items. c:

Citizen

shezeu
It is indeed a tribute item to Death Parade. The only items similar to stained-glass that I can think of are it and its Recolors and User Image Kaleidoscope
Kaho_Mizuki
User Image
Can someone help me identify this background?
User Image Boundless Space + User Image Flight of Fancy

Devoted Healer

Quale
It is indeed a tribute item to Death Parade. The only items similar to stained-glass that I can think of are it and its Recolors and User Image Kaleidoscope

Oohhh Kaleidoscope looks really pretty! emotion_kirakira Thank you so very much for the help heart

Adorable Lunatic

16,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
Odd question.

The item "Deep Feels Style" http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10160079/

How was it obtainable? I've never seen one on the marketplace, it doesn't even have a average price.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff