Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tenauri's Significant Otter

Loyal Codger

Darkerdemons
Hm... Probably not Unorthadox Experiment or Nano-C either? confused

There's one more item I've seen that somewhat resembles your description. Will keep looking if neither of the above are what you are looking for.
    Yeah, I took a look at those earlier thinking maybe they were it but no such luck.
    Thanks for taking a look though! I appreciate it. I'm thinking the item was just my imagination all along.

Destructive Daredevil

Sonpi-Chan
    Yeah, I took a look at those earlier thinking maybe they were it but no such luck.
    Thanks for taking a look though! I appreciate it. I'm thinking the item was just my imagination all along.

lol I found Recon Pariah and Radiant Prism, two other items I thought might have a pose matching your description, but they didn't seem close enough.

You're welcome! Oddly enough, I feel like I've seen something similar to what you're describing too. xp

Citizen

Sonpi-Chan
Darkerdemons
Hm... Probably not Unorthadox Experiment or Nano-C either? confused

There's one more item I've seen that somewhat resembles your description. Will keep looking if neither of the above are what you are looking for.
User Image Faithful Rookie and User Image Recon Pariah also have some computery texts.

Destructive Daredevil

Quale
User Image Faithful Rookie and User Image Recon Pariah also have some computery texts.

rofl I thought those were chains for some reason. I guess they really are 1's and 0's.

Tenauri's Significant Otter

Loyal Codger

Darkerdemons
    Haha, yeah. Recon Pariah has a post I want (but don't have the gold for it).
    But I could've sworn Gaia had an item that had some form of binary on it...oh well. Thanks for your efforts!

Quale
    Faithful Rookie is as close to binary as I've seen thus far, haha. I forgot all about that item.
    Though I could've sworn Gaia had a different binary related item. Or my brain is the one that's glitching, lol.
    Thanks for the links! I'll be sure to add Faithful Rookie to my list. =)
Ramielion
bIase
Shinji_Fumajime
bIase
Thank you! do you know what the pink stockings are? surprised

It looks to be the Ruby Red Far Out Stockings which are a common. Pretty much any stockings should layer, so I'd have fun with it. :3

Ah, thank you. :3

what are ur eyeesss O:

My Bloody Valentine. smile

Muscular Shade

43,775 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Snack Artist 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Could someone please help me find out what the eye shadow is on this avatar? It's driving me and my sister nuts trying to find out what it is.

User Image

Enigmatic Lover

Naturalist
YingZhongHu
Are there items similar to Csilla the Wind Sorceress's Magical Transformation pose?

Enchanted Book, Arcanic Circle (has recolors, look up 'circle'), Mark of fortune (has recolors, look up 'mark), aquastar (has a recolor called classy aquastar),

thank you so much!!

twaitor's Darling

Lunatic

anyone know of any "schoolboy" colored items. <i.e. heartfelt I dont give a // last year's summer lookbook etc.>

Anti Hero

Hello, which tank top and legs is this guy wearing?

User Image

Thanks

Slumbering Tengu

[Zol_the_Grim_Reaper]
anyone know of any "schoolboy" colored items. <i.e. heartfelt I dont give a // last year's summer lookbook etc.>

Tada!

twaitor's Darling

Lunatic

Pengaana
[Zol_the_Grim_Reaper]

Tada!

oh thank gods.
thanks! :3

Springtime Explorer

11,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
The hair on this avi?

User Image

Citizen

Darkerdemons
rofl I thought those were chains for some reason. I guess they really are 1's and 0's.
Yeah, it's a really messy pose. I had to squint too to see that it wasn't just decorative lines. xd
Sigarda
The hair on this avi?

User Image
User Image Dark Madelyne Hair + User Image Agape's Cut

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items