Welcome to Gaia! ::

Floppy Lop

Please help me find this item!
Description/screenshot: Does anyone know the name of the item that look like Maid Service: Sable Side, except in the basic skin tones.

Shy Healer

fairy lv10
Description/screenshot: Does anyone know the name of the item that look like Maid Service: Sable Side, except in the basic skin tones.

Hello! This is an arm mod taken from Meido Cafe: Tsun's Side. I hope that helps!

Hungry Kitten

fairy lv10

similar pose User Image

voxvulpes's Honey Bun

Beloved Rabbit

18,675 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • The Edgiest 250
TinyAngelSelphie
User Image
x

Professional Voter

are there any more items where your avatar is flipping the bird?

i know abt senpaidgaf and devil punk, i remember there being an armmod where that was a hidden pose but i can't find it.. and i'm ideally trying to find one where i can still wear a jacket overtop, which has been difficult to say the least LOL

voxvulpes's Honey Bun

Beloved Rabbit

18,675 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
bounce the whiteman

i know abt senpaidgaf and devil punk, i remember there being an armmod where that was a hidden pose but i can't find it.. and i'm ideally trying to find one where i can still wear a jacket overtop, which has been difficult to say the least LOL
User Image User ImageUser Image User Image

Distinct Dabbler

54,500 Points
  • Night Owl 100
  • Pieversity 200
  • Converting 1 item 100
bounce the whiteman

User ImageBaesic Salt in backview

Furaichu
I have a different kind of question, and I hope it's okay to ask it here!
Does this item actually exist anywhere? Or has it just never been listed all these years? eek
User Image
Likely never released, there's a handful of items that can be found in the Avi Builder that were never released. There are also Platinum ticket types items that can be found that were just distributed to one person and so never been listed. But for this item it's mostly likely to have just never been released.

Distinct Dabbler

54,500 Points
  • Night Owl 100
  • Pieversity 200
  • Converting 1 item 100

Anxious Kitten

anyone know how i remove the actual sash from the sash item in User Image and just keep the clouds??

oh also remove the feathers from the sitting pose in User Image?

Timid Sweetheart

Does anyone recognize tgis kitten star balloon?
User Image

voxvulpes's Honey Bun

Beloved Rabbit

18,675 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
latias1236
User Image
User Image

Timid Sweetheart

cryptid tamagotchi
latias1236
User Image
User Image

Such a cute item! Thank you so much! gaia_kittenstar

Distinct Dabbler

54,500 Points
  • Night Owl 100
  • Pieversity 200
  • Converting 1 item 100
koremew
anyone know how i remove the actual sash from the sash item in User Image and just keep the clouds??

there's no way to removes just the sash part but the Qilin's Accessories set does have a pose of just the cloudy part.

The Surgeon or some collar cutters can remove most of the feathers. It is possible to glitch of the last bit of feathers by adding sleeve cutting (a list can be found in same post as the collar cutters) plus a Bewere of Wolf/Me, Your Angel, or Cheshire Grin cutter; however there is no skin drawn underneath that bit of feathers.

Anxious Kitten

Aerdian
koremew

there's no way to removes just the sash part but the Qilin's Accessories set does have a pose of just the cloudy part.

The Surgeon or some collar cutters can remove most of the feathers. It is possible to glitch of the last bit of feathers by adding sleeve cutting (a list can be found in same post as the collar cutters) plus a Bewere of Wolf/Me, Your Angel, or Cheshire Grin cutter; however there is no skin drawn underneath that bit of feathers.

thank you sm!!<3

Dangerous Lover

Aerdian
Lu Sosa
Hi, everyone!

I'm looking for a ítem that gas flying fishes (the actual ones, not th ítem calles flying fish). And any advice of items with fishes, That's not Aquatica, Yemaya's pearl, Sakana Matsuri, Sad Goodbye, Nautical Pearl, Undersea Diver or Swim under (just so I can Quest them for figure Mermays xD)

Thank you so, so much!
User ImageUser ImageGogh Reed < fish moves based on arm position
User ImageWestern Zodiac
and some other fish stuff
★ Pet & Companion List ★ : Aquatic Animals < old guide but may be of interest.
User ImageFishy Friends
User ImageUnderwater Vivarium
User ImageZodiacal

Yes!!! Western Zodiaco!.
Thank you so much, Babe!! ❤️

Can I ask you if you know the ítem that gas These japanses stone little houses that are usually next to temples? sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff