18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I spent like 14b on this cat hoodie.
I better damn use it

but it's super cute so it's easy emotion_awesome

Wheezing Unicorn

emotion_kirakira Wow! I was not expecting so many replies (and to see so many stunning avatars! ). Thank you everybody for sharing your inspiration!

And thank you guys and gals for the compliments emotion_bigheart redface

Tipsy Lover

11,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Bought a hat, turned into a pirate.
Again.

Dedicated Streaker

10,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Ghost rider whee

I mean the movie sucked... but the flaming skeleton motorcyclist was too frecking cool.

I was so happy that gaia got a flaming skull item heart

Sweetest Doll

22,500 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
Honestly, I have no idea what inspired this avii. Ijust knew that I wanted to create a mixture of something cute and kick a**. Plus, I've always wanted to use these boots. emotion_kirakira

Golden Cat

Mine was inspired by the weather. It's going to snow soon and the leaves are turning on the trees. Also I take my puppy on walks in the woods. I couldn't find one that looks as close to mine as I'd like but this one does look like my future mother-in-law's.
I broke into tears as I saw the new limited item and bought it and then just threw what I had together. I'm somewhat happy with the result. I'll most likely spend some time later to find legs I'm happier with.

Adorable Bloodsucker

i was trying to use the orange and electric blue items from torii's gate since i had 32 of the gates from trying to get the wings(i miscalculated and accidentally went over a bit lmao)
anyway, i ended up with a lot of the same things(two of the stygian sham and three! of the peter's vigor) so at least it all matches together well. and i finally got an excuse to use this really old limit breaker i got on my old account like 5 years ago! and if i remove the hood i can finally use my bionic sensory(also from 5 years ago...) again.

i also managed to make an avi that uses all four of the wretched hungers i got from torii's gate. i never knew having 4 of a multi-pose item would actually make it harder to build a decent avi.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image
          My desire to get out of monochromes, purple, black, and white. emo

Your avatar tho. emotion_drool

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Vordul

I wanted to put a "totally rad" item combo to work. You get a cookie if you guess it { because it's probably not that hard to guess }

User Image
          I WANTS THAT COOKIE! classified_fu

You made your avatar disappear, allowing yourself to become the graffiti while using a companion to appear as yourself as if you were tagging the wall? emotion_kirakira

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Mine was inspired mostly by the new TMNT movie. The movie was awful because of Michael Bay's directing, but damn do I still love me some Teenage Turtles who also happen to be Mutant Ninjas crying

So it's basically just the radioactive sludge coming through my avi~

Fluffy Trickster

It's nearing october and I was reminded of fausto's bottle from my newbie days
I decide I want to wear it, then halfway through, I have passing thought of a hero(?) apprehending villain when he makes an entrance to the scene
that arm pose just remind me of this phrase "...The Killer is....YOU!" xD

that's how my avatar comes to be

Feral Friend

I've always gone with my irl style and tastes when it comes to my avatar. I've sometimes tried something special but they don't tend to stick. This one right now is a nearsighted troll in chilly weather attire yum_tea

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image
          Oh god. I was tipped but I changed from the avatar! gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash