Welcome to Gaia! ::

44,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion 300
  • Winged 100
System-Exe Conflict

I love that you used that staff! I personally like it, but something seems incomplete about it to me, so I'd have to go with 7/10. While I love the staff, it sticks out a bit since other than it and the scroll, everything really matches (so I'm assuming that you're going for matchy). I'd find a different staff or incorporate that orange into the avatar. Also, if you can, I'd look for something gold for the head--the head looks a bit bare. In terms of a background, I'm looking now and I'll edit this post when I find something.

Distinct Raider

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Metropol Rubbish
System-Exe Conflict

I love that you used that staff! I personally like it, but something seems incomplete about it to me, so I'd have to go with 7/10. While I love the staff, it sticks out a bit since other than it and the scroll, everything really matches (so I'm assuming that you're going for matchy). I'd find a different staff or incorporate that orange into the avatar. Also, if you can, I'd look for something gold for the head--the head looks a bit bare. In terms of a background, I'm looking now and I'll quote you when I find something.
At the time I meant this avatar:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is what I have for the current, when he's more 'active':User ImageUser Image 'inactive':User Image

44,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion 300
  • Winged 100
System-Exe Conflict

I really like these a lot. That Roman style top is awesome. For the two holding the bow: they are lovely. I'd like something red near the horns, if it's possible. The others: Now that I can see the mouth more clearly, I really don't like it. And I now more than ever think that more is needed on the head since the torso is pretty detailed. Are there any red or black gloves that can layer under the gold cuffs? Also, how does something like acolyte's dark blessing (lacey cross) look? Nevermind--I tried it and it looks like trash. I feel that you need a bit of black on the chest. But it may be okay if you added to the head.

In terms of backgrounds: what are you looking for? I found Persecuted Halfbreed Alyssia, and then you'd add another background behind that, but I'm not sure if that's the sort of thing you want.

Distinct Raider

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Metropol Rubbish
System-Exe Conflict

I really like these a lot. That Roman style top is awesome. For the two holding the bow: they are lovely. I'd like something red near the horns, if it's possible. The others: Now that I can see the mouth more clearly, I really don't like it. And I now more than ever think that more is needed on the head since the torso is pretty detailed. Are there any red or black gloves that can layer under the gold cuffs? Also, how does something like acolyte's dark blessing (lacey cross) look? I feel that you need a bit of black on the chest. But it may be okay if you added to the head.

In terms of backgrounds: what are you looking for? I found Persecuted Halfbreed Alyssia, and then you'd add another background behind that, but I'm not sure if that's the sort of thing you want.
I'm not sure about the gloves, but how's this? User Image

Also, I wish I could use things like acolytes dark blessing or the halfbreed background, both were great suggestions, I just don't have the 10-50 billion gold it would cost to get the items

44,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion 300
  • Winged 100
System-Exe Conflict

Those stick out way too much :c I'd stick with black or red on the hands.

If you really like Halfbreed, I can send you one. If you search "straps" or something, you might find something less expensive for the chest.

Noble Muse

Me please? I'd love a rate/ any suggestion. I feel like I need some sort of headband/circlet or something on the head, and maybe something around the neck area, but I can't think of anything. I'm also uncertain if I like the cape or not. uwu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff