I think you look adorable, I love how the hair pops. 9.5-10

Phantom

7,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sinful Goth
I think you look adorable, I love how the hair pops. 9.5-10

It's not really my style but I do admire how everything matches including the flair. So I'll give you a solid 9/10
8 I like it. Might be cool with some of the black glow vintage items. I do the forums in dark mode though so I wouldn’t be able to tell. 

Aged Heckler

12,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'll say 9.5 out of 10! I really like the concept you have going on and it works together. .25 extra points because it works well with your name and .25 points because I love it especially as a Capricorn. The only thing I'm not really vibing with is the dark clouds underneath. All in all, a lovely avatar!

Catxbutt's Waifu

Sparkly Strawberry

12,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
Solid 8! Could be a little...more? Maybe more in the face makeup, a small shawl or something around/off the shoulders?

Wheezing Gentleman

17,675 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Timid 100

KillerCaitie's Husband

Shapeshifter

xTricksterPrincex
10/10

I like the color pairing of your avi. If I had to suggest any improvement's it would be finding a top/corset that matches the matte-ness of the gloves/horns/tail, the slight shine the corset caught my eye. Rate it a 8/10! heart
8 . 5 // 1 0
7.5/10

The colors match up perfectly~ but personally I think it could have a bit more contrast, or at least incorporate another color. Not bad

Aged Heckler

12,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hufflepuzzled
Solid 8! Could be a little...more? Maybe more in the face makeup, a small shawl or something around/off the shoulders?

This is so real! I can't put anything on the shoulders and I've been trying for a necklace or something, but my inventory for that rn is very...limited! I'll see what I can add!

tha hesh prince

I'm gonna say a 6/10. It's cute but it feels a little random to me. I really really like the hat though!
9/10, I think a more flowy hair could work more in this seductive nature and maybe a different mouth that can be seen more through the complexation

Sparkly Fatcat

10/10, so cute!
9/10 lovely

Neziar's Pardner

Fashionable Fatcat

34,375 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Waffles! 25
  • Are You Jelly? 500
background: 10/10
Full thing: 9/10

The hair choice i love, and the colors are great
I'm just not sure about the eyes/makeup
I might try different lashes, as the left is a smaller different one from the far side which is so big its attention grabbing unfort.
One small change there and it would be perf ^^

Aged Heckler

12,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
7/10! I love, love the colors! They're so pretty together, but the avatar is so busy. I think a background would make this flow so nicely!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff