Welcome to Gaia! ::

OG Noob

@Onyx:

Very gold. I like the shades. Although the wings seem a little... irrelevant. They just blend into the background too much.
8/10

sqoobie's Husband

Swashbuckling Abomination

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
tbe
try adding petal Professor Hana skirt.
check the Bride items for a good garter.
If you're gonna use those pixie wings add more flowers around.
if you don't use the wings, a demon tail would be nice.

8/10

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
8.5/10

I love your artillery~broken-heart cannons!

Pirate

I think I know enough of hate, to know that for destruction ice--

It has good character, but there are a couple things that bother me. The rain looks really unnecessary and superfluous, since the background is a nice blue overcast, and the expression I think could be changed. The color of the eyes and such look fine, but it's just the expression itself I feel doesn't quite match well. She doesn't look very surprised or happy, more like just sort of, staring off into the distance maybe? I don't know, but I think the eyes/mouth could be changed. Besides that, it looks relatively alright, mang.

7/10

Is also great, and would suffice.

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
TBE
Looks good color and theme. Took me a second to wonder why there was no head lol 10/10

Shirtless Duck

7/10

I would go for a different tiara. I'm not a fan of its shape or how it fits on the head.
The current one isn't as light as everything else and juts out in comparison.

The face reads as bland and could use more detail.
A lot of skin mods (Wasteland Infiltration and its variations) can add subtle detail.

Married Husband

9,475 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Popular Thread 100
simple, yet mundane. i love it. it doesn't go too over-the-board with the blood, and leaves a sort of gruff, 'don't mess with me' feeling. wonderfully done! i think a background would really finish it off.
9/10 ♥
@rater
i've been working on my paws dressups, would you care to rate this instead of my current avatar?
User Image
((of course you can rate my main avatar if you dont want to rate this one owo''))

Sparkly Humorist

10,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
TBE

Yunnel

Honestly, if you want my honest opinion; I haven't the slightest idea why paw avatars are even a thing. I think they are rather silly if you ask me and lack creative substance at the moment. That being said I have seen some paw avatars that work surprisingly well. While I think this one is certainly very cute it has some things I don't really like about it-- as all paw avatars do for me. Mostly it's the relationship between the face and the hair. The face seems very busy and excited and childlike while the hair has a sort of waify fairy feel to it. Since I like the hair better than I like the face I would suggest changing the face to something a little less exciting. Otherwise it's a cute little avatar and leaving my prejudice against paws as a whole I can't say it doesn't have potential. Trivial number: 7.5/10

@Rater: Please give me and honest opinion, not just a number. Thanks! heart heart

Petunia Speaks:
Thought I'd go back to my roots. Wanted to try out a Geisha theme.

Anyway, as per usual suggestions/improvements are always loved.
tbe.

I always enjoy a good Geisha theme,
but you've managed to push it a bit further.
The pastel tonality is to die for,
and thus,
you've managed to create an evenflow of color!
My only suggestion would be to maybe add some brown to her head.
Also,
some movement (i.e. Astra: Sakura Breeze) would work well here to complete the look.

@Rater: Marlene // FF: VII: Advent Children.

Suggestions welcome!

Lucky Risk-Taker

tbe
Quote:
The Glass Maiden

A mouth. The only thing this avi needs is a small, serious mouth. You are the E.B. White of avatar creation here. He wrote Charlotte's Web and several other books. He also wrote the shortest story ever: "For Sale. Baby Shoes. Never Worn."

9/10

Sparkling Fairy

ooh ooh rate me please. im all angelic!
will edit for person above.

edit: while not my style, i love the look! it seems like you lost your temper, caused a tempest and wrecked ships with your wrath. I love the animated items. great look, feel and story.
9/10!

@ ComeonPetunia, omg i love your avi! the etherial feel of the floating world is captured in the sweetness of the sakura! 10/10!
Needs a pendant of some kind, 8.

manghosteen's Partner In Crime

Accursed Creature

Very expressive and blue. I normally feel iffy about those colors, but wow oh wow. It is very nicely done 9.5/10

Sparkly Strawberry

GalacticCrusader

8.5/10

Love the way you and your kin are matching~
Not a fan of the hair and hat matching so closely though, it's hard to tell them apart. It would look nicer if you could balance those dark legs with some more dark around the head area, it's top heavy but looks bottom heavy.

Maybe find a bell to wear around the neck to match even more? I think it'd be super cute! The scarf/bandana matches in color but looks a bit strange to me.

@rater, this is the room of a Japanese God overlooking the world.

Bashful Faun

15,190 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
Is lovely simply lovely, very calm and mystic. I have a problem with those tendrils I can see inside though, are they part of something you can't take?

Oh well thats is just a bit nit picky, so nevermind if they can't be taken out, you did wonderful scenery.

9.5/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces