Welcome to Gaia! ::

8/10

it's so cute & colorful ♥

Toxic Trickster

Could use a background, feels bland/empty overall. The leggings are a lil' odd, the rest is O.K

High-functioning Detective

7,400 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Azunaz

I like how you stuck with mono color. Those are always good unless it's messy which yours isn't. There's like a story behind it.
10/10

Devoted Lunatic

katbushana

User Image User Image

T.B.E.
In all honesty: if I had wheels like that? I'll be damned if I got caught sitting on it like a sack of potatoes!
Which is pretty much what your avatar does sadly enough... Just sitting there like a slouch, no emotion, no nothing... And it has such great potentials!
The face looks very boring right now... Add a nose and more makeup than Masquerade to give the facial expression more character. There are loads of makeup items running about, from blushes till eye shadow and full-blown facial makeup. You might want to toy around with the arm poses provided in the dressing room! Have a look at dirt stains, try Action Hero or Faded Racer. Combine them if need be.
You're a rebel here: now for the attitude!
7/10

@Rater: 100% w.i.p. Troll!
Looking for an item that can pass for a bone trough the nose. Know one? Let me know!
7/10, its a bit strange but you have a nice theme going on.

Normal Human

8/10, Love the background, great color scheme, nice mood going on there =).

Learned Explorer

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Voter 100
Looks great. Nice and simple. You could probably spice it up with a background or something, but you have a good base here.
8/10

Lucky Risk-Taker

tbe
Quote:
Taerone

8/10

Levy Schweitzer's Partner

Hallowed Hunter

It just feels so... bland. And lifeless. Not my cup of tea. I mean everything matches, but... yeah.
6/10

@Rater: Please give me more than a number.

Thirteenth Prophet

Karabella the Black Angel
It just feels so... bland. And lifeless. Not my cup of tea. I mean everything matches, but... yeah.
6/10

@Rater: Please give me more than a number.

Not a fan of square backgrounds, but this looks decent. Animated items work ok and it's balanced in general. I'd remove the square background and spruce up the avi with a bit more complexity 8.5/10

Learned Explorer

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Voter 100
Looks good, but it's too crowded. Everything is one color, so it's hard to make out details. Maybe try putting some contrast into the color scheme. I think a combination of black and white would go well with your avi.
7/10

Tasty Hero

7/10

It could make for really handsome avi art ahha

@Rater: This is totally a male avi base XD

Magical Bunny

14,350 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
8/10 i think it looks really good but i think u need different lips 4 ur avatar

Playful Lover