Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Nice avi Lavender Huges, 8/10 I'm not too sure if you're going for a cowgirl theme of the wild, wild west, but I like it.

Familiar Girl

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
i like it and specially the colors used
make the tail still for me it's kinda annoying
and nope for the kitten star

9/10
The Glasses doesnt look so good,rest is fine smile

Invisible Hunter

Really simple, not much to it. 3/10.

Protective Husband

9,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Flatterer 200
Emerald

Simple, yet interesting. 8/10

Trash Whisperer

tbe
5/1o
The shapes and shades of these items don't match too well which really takes away from the avatar as a whole- Try to balance out the colours a bit more n_n

@Rater: any leg suggestions? (I was thinking rose diary)

Tipsy Reveler

teacup creations

I love the whole avatar! I think its cute how she is looking up at the mouse on her hat.
Also, Rose Diary would make a great addition as a leg pose, I think. I'll give it a 9.5/10 for being almost perfect.

Toxic Trickster

Simple and elegant. 9,5/10 It lacks a something like a background. It just feels really "empty" without anything else, than just thin layer of clothing etc.

Heart Giver

User Image
6/10
umm uhh by my judgment you wouldn't be good to work at the pizzeria or any job....and this is coming from a mass murder

Supreme Gatekeeper

I don't recall the FNAF guy wearing a hat ?
6/10
Edit : I have searched him up again and I have seen some pics of him with a hat 'so 7.5/10
@Rater -
Added some things to one of my older avatars

Devoted Lunatic

Vigors

User Image

T.B.E.
I remember this one! Looking better now though 3nodding
Have you tried looking into a background yet? Something like Space Wreck? Or Gliese 581c?
I'm probably gonna look like a nitpicker now but could you add a bit more silver/chrome? Specially around the waist~
8,5/10

@Rater: More than a number please ^_^
>>>The scene IS the avatar!<<<

Trash Whisperer

tbe
9/1o
I love it emotion_kirakira I really like how the astra actually adds to the avatar instead of just being a novelty <3

@rater leg suggestions, please? (I was thinking rose diary)

Conservative Explorer

I really love your avatar. It's rather magical, per say. The legmod could be changed, and I don't know what. Maybe try one of the legmods from the Punishing series, suck as Punishing Tristitia, and see how it goes. If that doesn't work, keep trying. You'll find it.

9/10
7/10

the whole avi is so dark and then it has a bright blue sweater. my try making the rest a little brighter or swap the jacket for something a little darker? smile

Super Spook

24,600 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Nuclear Plant 500
tbe

8 / / 10

The facial expression doesn't seem fitting with the rest of the avatar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff