Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time-traveling Genius

23,240 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Gaarakage562
I really like the simplicity and it just looks appealing to the eyes. Nothing too fancy or too outrageous. Reminds me of an 90's cafe for some reason. 7.5/10

@rater something scrounged together using items I've obtained within the last month , from having 1m in total gold to having this.

Your avi is a bit random and it does need more white around the center. Perhaps a belt or maybe change the wings to white? 7/10

King Baby

9.5/10

really well put together! the only tiny nitpick I have is that the legs and feet get a little lost.

EucaIyptus's Waifu

Evader

tbe
It's cute, simple and easy to follow. However, it's cluttered in some spots and not all the colors match. Cute idea though. (:

Alien Invader

Cool Hwip

It's very simple, but it's cute and all the colors match. I feel like you should maybe add something brown to the head, or find glasses that are brown? 8/10

@Rater - Something I threw together out of items I don't really use, suggestions are appreciated

Questionable Citizen

Dedcadent Muse

45,900 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Magical Gems 500
Clueless Kiya
6/10

5/10...eyes look strange. It throws the avvie off for me.

Gimmighoul's Wife

Quick Poster

4,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
I honestly don't know what to rate it, I mean I like the theme and the dog is cute, the balloons throw me off, the outfit is cute (but the black really stands out from the light background), the hat is cute, but the hair is throwing me off.

7/10?

Ormen_Blackstar's Compadre

Smitten Kitten

Ohhh I'm really loving the feel and flow of this avatar. It's simple and sexy, and the look of the hair, arm pose, and hair accessories all together is just so satisfying for me.
8//10

Timid Sleuth

your avi is adorable, She looks so melancholic. as much as I love how the concept is, I feel that the right side (specifically black roses) are tad too heavy. the right doesn't have much to balance it out. Not saying to put something heavy on the right side too. I like its simplicity, the eerie melancholy.
but if there's maybe, like, a waning moon on the right. Or perhaps soft falling petals. (something light and contrasting colors from the bottom right) might really really pop up your whole avatar. smile

I give it 8.9 because as splendid as it is, I believe that it can be so much more! smile

@rater my attempt of cosplaying Juvia Lockser (fairtail)

it's the best I can do with limited items. I wanted to uses rainy day but darn it, it's waayyy too expensive for the likes of me.. :/

If you're wondering WHY THE PINK UMBRELLA?!.. Juvia and Gray's first meeting, her umbrella was pink. now again.. there are better pink umbrellas that looks more like her umbrella, like sweetie rainie, but it's one of those things that I'll never be able to afford in my lifetime here in gaia.xD

I had sooo much fun making this though, hunting the market place for affordable things. biggrin

Tipsy Conversationalist

6,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
I believe you are going for a Juvia look from FT?
If so, I adore it! Spot on with what few items there are to work with.

eightpointnine - ten

Timid Sleuth

RKAAH

eightpointnine - ten

I Just want to reply to RKAAH please disregard my avi and rate his!
but I love his avatar though!so ima give a little review too~ it's so striking! very very well put! made me believe it was as if 1 whole set smile

YES! She is Juvia! I'm so glad someone thinks so too.. n_n that really made my day, that's why I just had to reply to you. smile

Tipsy Conversationalist

6,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Asphodhel
RKAAH

eightpointnine - ten

I Just want to reply to RKAAH please disregard my avi and rate his!
but I love his avatar though!so ima give a little review too~ it's so striking! very very well put! made me believe it was as if 1 whole set smile

YES! She is Juvia! I'm so glad someone thinks so too.. n_n that really made my day that's why I just had to reply to you. smile

You're very welcome!
It's really rather adorable, plus Juvia is the best.
Thank you also for the love.

Glad to have made your day brighter!
<3

Lonely Phantom

41,200 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Invisibility 100
Has that anime tough guy feel. I like it. 10/10

Genius

gives me pokemon feels somehow?
i love the use of the landscape and legs to give direction,
however that creature beside you doesn't blend well into the color scheme 9/10
i'd recommend replacing that creature with an item of the same palette you used on your avi (except green). perhaps a cream/beige colored creature?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff