Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blob

User Image

"No...it means much more than that...To
my last breath, I will do all that
I can to ensure your dream...Elincia."

>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<

4/10
I usually don't rate this low? but your avatar is sadly pretty bland. emo sorry.

@rater Cosplaying as Ike's radiant dawn design! (please dont mind my female base)

>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"You get no sympathy from me."

Heroic Lionheart

10,825 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Brandisher 100
reaaaally accurate.
10/10 <3

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
TBE 9/10

Either pull more creme into the avi, or change hats, that puff is a bit misplaced, IMHO

Wicked Magician

17,025 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Tycoon 200
Salaura

8.5/10. Feels a little unfinished/unbalanced to me, maybe add something more near the bottom? I like the green tones on the hood/cloak, and the positioning of the goggles. You're definitely starting to pull together a solid look. biggrin

ETA: I didn't realize the goggles and the dagger matched before - nice work on that! Editing my score to reflect that.

Heroic Lionheart

10,825 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Brandisher 100
Definetly try another leg mod, the white on this one is just soaking up all the attention with the white.
Also try to get some more emotion on the face, there are tons of face itens to chose and they prolly will look good on your avatar :3 Recommend you removing the glasses
6.5/10

Tiny Muse

9 // 1o
Nice colors. c:
Maybe try adding a silver earring?
Some more black at the neck area would be nice.

@ Rater: More than a number please.
Which version is better? ._.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Toxic Nymph

4,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Party Member 100
TBE

9/10

LOVE the colors on this, and the legs give it a very sassy look, IMO xd I also really like how the purple is distributed throughout the look, not focused solely in one or two places. I'd suggest maybe trying a small tail or a back bow (does Gaia have back bows? sweatdrop ,) to add a little extra something. Try as I might, I can't put my finger on it, but SOMETHING about those arms seems just a smidge off to me... But that could also just be me rolleyes Overall, I really enjoy this look you've created 3nodding

ETA: I like the look with the glasses over the look without them smile

@rater: Haven't been back to Gaia in a loooong while, so suggestions would be fantastic! 3nodding

Putzfimmel's Compadre

Angelic Bibliophile

23,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ha this is such an old school avi, really brings me back... So much nostalgia going on right now. Now to the actual rating:
I would actually look into some summer event items they are pretty sleek and relatively cheap. I'm gonna assume you left before the massive inflation. You can also look in to animal avi items they are low cost and kind of a fun new thing. Check out skin tyte. Now the major things that people look for in great looking avatars are: leg mods, arm mods, and expression. Though they are expensive evolving items get you a lot of bang for your buck. The most versatile evolving items I find are: masquerade, seven day love, the princes rose, saint ciel: agape, and Rosamunds revenge. With saint ciel agape there is a secondary item that just is the scissors if you can't get saint ciel get those.

As for your avi all I can say is socks and sandals are never a good idea together. Add some more red to your avi to pick up the hair. And maybe a gold bolero check out guilt thorns. 7/10

Dantedelaan

Heroic Lionheart

10,825 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Brandisher 100
could try some kind of helmet to the head area?
9/10

Ravishing Radiance's Significant Otter

9/10

I like it.
But, that giant poofy looking cream thing on the hat bothers me a lot.
It draws a lot of attention because it's the only spot with that color.

Putzfimmel's Compadre

Angelic Bibliophile

23,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
8/10 I love, love,love the face. DON'T CHANGE IT. I find the outfit very bland in comparison, and I wish the ears were bigger. Maybe add a belt? I don't think a background could hurt either. Seriously though don't change the face or arms.

Ryzumm's Senpai

Alien Rabbit

9,575 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Somebody Likes You 100

OPTA ARDUA PENNIS ASTRA SEQUI.

i like how well the colors all match and the theme is really well put together. personally i'd try a more powerful looking leg pose, but honestly it still works great
10/10

Shirtless Gawker

11,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
I like how you actually managed to coordinate that hair color, i'm impressed .O. Though i find the crown to be a bit off.... 9/10

Heroic Lionheart

10,825 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Brandisher 100
i like it, has a lot of potential
try to get a leg mod that has green on the feet
7.4/10

Otherworldly Monster

16,925 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Konmato
i like it, has a lot of potential
try to get a leg mod that has green on the feet
7.4/10

9.5, would have been a 10, but you're missing the hat, otherwise, carry on ya scurvy ridden brigand! pirate

@rater: Drew the inspiration mainly from Vocaloids, so yeah, go wild!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff