Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Azunaz

ooo
a military theme! Well first things first, the face was the first thing that popped out to me so I suggest using maybe a less bolder face? since everything is so soft. There's this item that I would think go great with your avi but it's not coming to mind atm gonk Overall nicely made! don't see this theme often.
8.5/10

@rater; wip avi! first time doing something like this, suggestions are highly appreciated! heart

Feral Kitten

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
8/10
I really like it.
I would try to incorporate some orange around the legs/feet area though to make the colour distribution a bit more even.

Noob

9,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
I have two avatars that I would like people to criticize but I don't know how to show both, any guidance?
I am not a big fan of clutters but I am not going to give a rating because I am biased.
8/10
I like the colours and how you can match them well but I don't really see a theme.

Devoted Lunatic

Verleiten VI

User Image

T.B.E.
Originality has been given a boost! I really, really, really like this!
Only thing I have to say is: drop the Devil Tail. It's the wrong shade and far to massive, to imposing. The white and black version would look better I think. Or how about the astra: Whipping black tail?
9,5/10

@Rater: Kids... They can be such a nuisance!
Nanny taking care of adolescent Fafnir.
Just a little something I slapped together because~ Why not?

King Cutie-Pie

7,150 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Sineaed
Verleiten VI

User Image

T.B.E.
Originality has been given a boost! I really, really, really like this!
Only thing I have to say is: drop the Devil Tail. It's the wrong shade and far to massive, to imposing. The white and black version would look better I think. Or how about the astra: Whipping black tail?
9,5/10

@Rater: Kids... They can be such a nuisance!
Nanny taking care of adolescent Fafnir.
Just a little something I slapped together because~ Why not?

10/10 - The colors and everything are pretty much perfect! I'm really impressed! I rarely see anyone do anything with that color blue that is done well and you have done it really well.

Sexy Powerhouse

16,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
Oh dear...

8/10 your blood pools are awesome. I think you might need a different shade of red for your headband, it's a little bright. Damn though that avatar is scary lol

Lucky Risk-Taker

tbe 7/10 because I really like black and purple together and the eyes actually go really well with this and I usually hate the heterochromatic eyes smile needs a black jacket/bolero sexy purple top/corset/bodysuit, and some really killer black boots.

Benevolent Bunny

10,425 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
adorabunni
tbe
9/10 my twinnie~ razz face could be cuter cause mouth is a bit creepy

Lucky Risk-Taker

Pandiie
adorabunni
tbe

I just noticed we have the same bike, but different colors. Yeah I was inspired smile *goes to change mouth* 9/10 love the birds, the mint ear wings are not the right color.

8,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Verleiten VI

You can post a picture of both if you'd like and maybe label them like 1- [image] 2-[image]?
or simply say to rate your current and the one you posted, I think people will understand.

adorabunni

Welll first of all, I think that the cardigan you have on kind of takes away from your green scheme gonk I'd say to either change it to the green you're using currently or maybe match the colour of your hair/ use a lighter colour? Other then that, she's adorable! 7/10
edit; ah just noticed the bike has the same colour, maybe try adding more of the navy blue or maybe a green scarf? lol
8/10

@rater; a wip! first time doing something like this, suggestions are highly appreciated heart

Benevolent Bunny

10,425 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
adorabunni
Pandiie
adorabunni
tbe

I just noticed we have the same bike, but different colors. Yeah I was inspired smile *goes to change mouth* 9/10 love the birds, the mint ear wings are not the right color.
Were you inspired by me razz I still think the mouth is creepy cause its loop sided even though its better than before o_o and yes some scarf will be good, its cold outside!

@exo 10/10 i reallly like this, you're like the princess of hell hehehe

Fluffy Kitten

14,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
oh i love it!
it looks almost like an avatar i've been doing for the winter XD
sooo adorable!
10/10

@rater:
if you could suggest another hair of a different shade of color as well i'd appreciate it thank you!~ heart

Tipsy Fairy

13,925 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Megathread 100
tbe

godina hair with agape cut might look nice or maybe something in the pieces of you/fragments of you items might work.

i would suggest getting your shades in order, if youre going to keep that shade of orange like the background then try and find more fire-y stuff and ditch the dark red. Also find a fiercer face for this style. 7/10
8/10 I like the position of your avi. The face is okay.

Star

joooohn

tbe

He looks just like you!
Except for the hair...
Merry Christmas! :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers