Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Trickster

10,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hero 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SKIP, THIS IS THE 3RD TIME I'VE BEEN SKIPPED TODAY AND ALL I WANT IS SOME ADVICE! I HAVE RECEIVED 0 HELP YET TODAY DUE TO SKIPPING. THANK YOU! heart

10/10
Gah, your avatar is too cute! It turned out very well, I love the dress and how well everything matches. I couldn't tell you were a mouse though right away. If you wanted to be more mousey maybe you could find a tail? I personally think it looks great without one though so it's up to you.

@Rater: Could you please tell me which item would look better with my current avatar out of: Smok the Baby Dragon (Flight), Fallen Wish (Major), or Summer of the Shark (ELLO THERE)?

http://tektek.org/av/876467

Devoted Lunatic

User Image
Spoopty
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SKIP, THIS IS THE 3RD TIME I'VE BEEN SKIPPED TODAY AND ALL I WANT IS SOME ADVICE! I HAVE RECEIVED 0 HELP YET TODAY DUE TO SKIPPING. THANK YOU!

T.B.E.
I witnessed one of those occasions, so allow me my dear:

I would go for Smok the Baby Dragon (Flight), it suits the theme the best. Though I have to say that your avatar already looks rather well. I like the hunter theme you have there quite a lot. And I really doubt if Smok (or any of the other items) would contribute anything to your avatar as it is now-
I'm actually more worried about the face. It's flat, bland and rather dull. Specially the eyes. My suggestion to you: focuss on the face first because that brings an otherwise great avatar down.
7,5/10

@Rater: This be a pink mousy avatar. I like mouses, I hate pink. What was I thinking?
Suggestions are always welcomed!
tbe its a cute idle but somethings off i just dont know what 7/10

Xelaleinad's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Your face is too sexy for a sweet theme !!... try doe-eye darling c: 8.5//10 heart

@rater: a lot of ways to do the joker, but WTH, yolo, hahaha heart
Aniezka
Your face is too sexy for a sweet theme !!... try doe-eye darling c: 8.5//10 heart

@rater: a lot of ways to do the joker, but WTH, yolo, hahaha heart

9/10 great joker theme

Devoted Lunatic

User Image
sparky IV

T.B.E.
May I suggest the still of Astra: Black and White Ascending Wings? Or drop the other set of wings. Watching a paring of wings that is still and a pair moving around is just - beyond weird and very confusing sweatdrop
I would also suggest different legs, the white one looks very chunky, very... 'there'.
Everything else is looking rather great!
8/10

@Rater: This be a pink mousy avatar. I like mouses, I hate pink. What was I thinking?

Lavish Saint

10,100 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Not my favorite crying 6/10 redface

Browser

Really over the top monochrome theme. Personally, it's way too much on the top and not on the bottom. It's very top heavy basically. I'd maybe suggest switching your leg mod so you can add more to the bottom? For now, an 8//10.

Lavish Saint

10,100 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
still in my world
Really over the top monochrome theme. Personally, it's way too much on the top and not on the bottom. It's very top heavy basically. I'd maybe suggest switching your leg mod so you can add more to the bottom? For now, an 8//10.

Its nice. 8/10 3nodding

Lostikins's Partner In Crime

Snarky Ladykiller

Oooohh pretty! But needs some more of that orangey red. 8.5//10
Maybe add the following item:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Compass of Seidh (Freya's Belt)

Nuuu you changed it again XD
Very pretty, but I feel like the legs could use more detail. 9//10

Devoted Lunatic

User Image
Tsurumi Akane

T.B.E.
And this might be the first avatar that is mono-white without being bland and I applaud you for that.
I just adore how you toyed around with the various shades, how you were able to keep it 'alive'.
My compliments and my advice to not change a single thing. You have reached perfection in the mono-white field.
10/10

@Rater: This be a pink mousy avatar. I love mouses, I hate pink. What was I thinking?
you clowns aren't even prepared for how wonderful i look.

Blessed Sweetheart

Divine Sex Symbol

11,425 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Magical Girl 50
tbe

I don't quite understand it but I'm really loving it. 8.5/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff