Ratchet or fly?

Magic Hero

truckpump
pearlmethyst

yo grl can i get a hella sad/rad on whatever im wearin mrgreen

hella rad and i'm serious about this
it's like you're incapable of ugly

Magic Hero

who quoted me recently that i forgot about, contest related or otherwise? i think i missed somebody emo

Fashionable Lunatic

pearlmethyst
who quoted me recently that i forgot about, contest related or otherwise? i think i missed somebody emo

I think it was me for a rate.

eminoir's Spouse

All your entries are so cute, it will def be hard to choose my favourites for this round!

Lunatic

finally got around to making my own pokemon!
User Image
her name is Yeracien and she's a Fairy/Ice type.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

12,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Hygienic 200
pearlmethyst

I actually have two questions if you don't mind.
What was the first main quest and do you have to use your inventory or can you use tektek?
Thank you! ^_^

Oh and also, can I join as a Creamwhat?

Alien Invader

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Susue
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

hey sorry I didn't get your first entry updated into the entries post for round 1, but for the archive's sake could i please ask you to save your outfit from an outfit slot rather than taking a screenshot in dress up. you don't have to save the outfit into a slot, but just let it load into an empty one and save it to your computer from there. it'll be correctly sized without a background and won't lose pixel resolution.

User Image
          Dawh, it's okay. I was cutting it close anyways. Um, I think I got that, but I'm an idiot so do you mean likes these? Rival is the first:

User ImageUser Image

Yup, that's good. It's just easier and cleaner looking than taking a screenshot, yeah? You can also include items you search for outside of your inventory too so it's very convenient for contests. 3nodding

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Susue
Yup, that's good. It's just easier and cleaner looking than taking a screenshot, yeah? You can also include items you search for outside of your inventory too so it's very convenient for contests. 3nodding

User Image
          It most certainly is. I just saved it, then used the photobucket thumbnail to get it smaller. Not only does this save me a few steps, but it's also simply tektek size!!! I'll be letting the people in my contest to use this idea too. emotion_yatta

Alien Invader

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Susue

User Image
          It most certainly is. I just saved it, then used the photobucket thumbnail to get it smaller. Not only does this save me a few steps, but it's also simply tektek size!!! I'll be letting the people in my contest to use this idea too. emotion_yatta

I'm not sure what you mean by the thumbnail. o.o If you save the image out of the outfit slot it shouldn't need resizing and will be the same size as a saved avatar or tektek.
It might be good to put in instructions. I always just assume people already know how to do it but I've had to explain it twice now here. haha

Alien Invader

entries are updated !
if i missed you, yell at me pleaseeeee

leonskey's Husband

Deathly Spectator

18,600 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Here's an updated version with the correct hair and hat layering!
User Image

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Susue
I'm not sure what you mean by the thumbnail. o.o If you save the image out of the outfit slot it shouldn't need resizing and will be the same size as a saved avatar or tektek.
It might be good to put in instructions. I always just assume people already know how to do it but I've had to explain it twice now here. haha

User Image
          Oh, if you upload something to photobucket, you can have your preferences to where you can get a thumbnail image code. It's basically making the image smaller. Like my posting art? If you click on it, it will take you to the larger image on photobucket; using that little number saved me the trouble of having to resize it myself. Or so I thought. This way is sooo much easier.

I shall tell everyone to do that, if they already haven't. But, since its also a tektek contest, some people are already getting the right size. I actually never heard of this way until now. But, its quite easier. I guess everyone was doing the whole save the customized avatar part and thought they were doing it easy.

Magic Hero

Mama_TekTek
pearlmethyst

I actually have two questions if you don't mind.
What was the first main quest and do you have to use your inventory or can you use tektek?
Thank you! ^_^

Oh and also, can I join as a Creamwhat?

Inventory only, and i think we have that archived in the Hall of Fame post 4laugh
you can still enter it, but there will be no opportunity to win for double EXP this time ;c
you gotta enter something to join

Magic Hero

Jamais Changeant
pearlmethyst

I think it was me for a rate.

oh!!! my mistake!
you're looking hella rad 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out