Welcome to Gaia! ::

Right, I'm back on a red quest. Link can be found on the words ''Red quest?'' in the siggy.

I just need someone to sell me the items, I need, cause I really don't want to pay up full price to the stores.

IF YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO IS SELLING RED STUFF(That I need), SEND THEM TO ME!!!

Awightythen. Rates me pwease. Bunny outfit. >W<; heart

Ice Heart's Queen

Its called the Market Place mad search for Red and you'll get a crapload of red items.
You're so cluttered it hurts. ;-; But it's with styleh, baby. 7/10.
Dorg Endo
Its called the Market Place mad search for Red and you'll get a crapload of red items.
Tried that. sad Nothing I needed came up!
And the buy now prices of the things I did want are higher than the stores? :\
Chupie
You're so cluttered it hurts. ;-; But it's with styleh, baby. 7/10.
Cluttered? Me? O_O;
Where?! surprised True, I can do without the wings on...Hmm.
No offense, but you'd do much better in the exchange. People there are always selling crap, lol...

your clutterbunny is cool, though...
Shadowvein
No offense, but you'd do much better in the exchange. People there are always selling crap, lol...

All they seem to sell is Deviltails, Sashes, meh. >w>; Any suggestions? surprised
>o.o Hmm.. >O.o;;
Fushiro
>o.o Hmm.. >O.o;;
xp
I lurve you, Seras! gonk heart
Padder
I lurve you, Seras! gonk heart
*Cling* Paddy. =o!!!!
skeleton pants.
Seras Hellsing
Shadowvein

All they seem to sell is Deviltails, Sashes, meh. >w>; Any suggestions? surprised

Start a thread in the wanted forum, then while you have that, browse the main exchange for inventory clearances.
HappyDagger
skeleton pants.
surprised Hmm. *Checks*
Shadowvein

Start a thread in the wanted forum, then while you have that, browse the main exchange for inventory clearances.

I've already started a thread there, and I'm already cruising around, barely finding anyone selling red stuff. :\ That's why I asked for help in the first place. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff