Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like Foxes? c:

YES 8D 0.84210526315789 84.2% [ 16 ]
Not really... 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
1 2 >

Shy Nerd

Hello everyone! So I looked at the MP and searched and even recalled which fox-themed items there are, but I'm sure that my personal list can't be all there is! Be it tails, ears, or companions, I'd like to compile a list of items that are fox themed or have fox stuff in them so that I can collect them :v Any help would be GREATLY appreciated c: Many thanks to ShadOBabe and Einrick so far! Here's a list of the fox items that I know about:

Fox Tail
Fox Ears
Fox Animal Headdress
Flossy Fox
Winter Fox Mink
Snow Animals
Kitsune Mask
Nogitsune
Inari's Beads (Zoku Inari's Beads Yugure no Tama & Yuki no Tama go along with this)
Ikki the Kitsune
Yokai's Treasure
Foxy Flag Gal
Prince of Fennecs
Deinocti's Oath
Fox's Watch
Gogh Reed
Cutie Animalie
Dextrous Marksman
Loving Manner
MANthro
Furugasa (Kitsunebi pose)
Kallida Kumiho
Sly the Black Fox
Sigbin
Sweetest Petshop

Items that might be able to pass off as being Fox items:
Bionic Sensory(?) (Perhaps you could pass them off as fox ears with a good tail to match)
Twin Wolves (Like Bionic Sensory, you could pass them off as Fox Ears if you had a tail to match)

Lavish Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
There's Fox's Watch. But it isn't really "fox themed".
But then again, neither is Foxy Flag Girl and you have that. X3

Sorry I'm not much help. sweatdrop

Shy Nerd

ShadOBabe

Well tehncially, Foxy Flag Gal has these....goggles on them that look kinda like fox ears. That's how I interpreted it o: I didn't really see any Fox stuff on Fox's Watch, so that's why it wasn't on there ;~; Point it out to me if I'm wrong, though! x'D;;;

Thank you though~ c:

I really love your avi btw! >u< It's gorgeous~

Lavish Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
weirdoofdoom
ShadOBabe
Well tehncially, Foxy Flag Gal has these....goggles on them that look kinda like fox ears. That's how I interpreted it o: I didn't really see any Fox stuff on Fox's Watch, so that's why it wasn't on there ;~; Point it out to me if I'm wrong, though! x'D;;;

Thank you though~ c:

I really love your avi btw! >u< It's gorgeous~
Ohhh, okay!! Now I see it!! XD
Yeah the first pose of Fox's Watch actually has a couple of fox furs around your neck. You can see their tails if you turn the avatar around.
OH!! Hey Gogh Reed has some fox themed poses!!

Aww, thank you!! It's pretty new. Glad to get positive feedback on it. X3

Shy Nerd

ShadOBabe

Ohh, okay I see it now, thanks! And oh man I completely forgot about Gogh Reed D8 Not like I....contemplated using it for my Halloween avi or anything....nope....orz

Thanks a bunch! c:

Ooh wow it's marvelous~ 8D I love ladies in armor hehe eue <3

Lavish Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
weirdoofdoom
ShadOBabe

Ohh, okay I see it now, thanks! And oh man I completely forgot about Gogh Reed D8 Not like I....contemplated using it for my Halloween avi or anything....nope....orz

Thanks a bunch! c:

Ooh wow it's marvelous~ 8D I love ladies in armor hehe eue <3
Sure thing!! LOL!!

Aww thanks!! Heehee, I know right? Female knights ROCK!!
Loving your avi too, btw. <3

Shy Nerd

ShadOBabe

*HIGH FIVES* 8D YES......SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS ME......... 8')

Thanks a lot! QuQ!! This one's pretty new too....it's staying until I can afford a Halloween avi x'D;;

Lavish Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
weirdoofdoom
ShadOBabe

*HIGH FIVES* 8D YES......SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS ME......... 8')

Thanks a lot! QuQ!! This one's pretty new too....it's staying until I can afford a Halloween avi x'D;;
Woot!! Kindred spirits!!
That's cool. I really need to start thinking of a Halloween avatar for myself too.

Hey, got another fox item for you. The first pose of Bionic Sensory.

Shy Nerd

ShadOBabe

No doubt it will be awesome and classy 8D

Oh! o: Hmm...you think so? I'm looking at them and...dang they're so ambiguous 8( I can't tell if they're cat ears or what. But I guess that with a fox's tail to go with it, you could pass them off as fox ears xD; Maybe..... I'll put it down tentatively. Thanks! c:

Lavish Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
weirdoofdoom
ShadOBabe

No doubt it will be awesome and classy 8D

Oh! o: Hmm...you think so? I'm looking at them and...dang they're so ambiguous 8( I can't tell if they're cat ears or what. But I guess that with a fox's tail to go with it, you could pass them off as fox ears xD; Maybe..... I'll put it down tentatively. Thanks! c:
I hope so!!

Oh, you're right. They COULD be cat ears. But they could just as easily be fox ears.
No problem.

Shy Nerd

ShadOBabe

Yeah it's hard to tell between species sometimes with some of the items ;_; Darn you Gaia...please....tag the items better I beg of you OTLLLLL *weakly shakes fist at*

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ah yes, the fox items collection. I'd tried for the same myself, but my long absences and just the prices made me give up. sweatdrop Sadly, I just deleted a big list of fox items a few days ago because of that.

Still, I should be able to remember a number of them. 3nodding Here are a few you are missing.

Cutie Animalie has a fox pin.
Dexterous Marksman has an animal companion.
Loving Manner has a pose named "foxy", with the appropriate look.
MANthro rather disturbingly makes the list, as is it wearing fox ears and tail...

There is also Zoku Inari's Beads (Yuki no Tama) and Zoku Inari's Beads (Yugure no Tama), which technically aren't fox items but do have a similar japanese feel. And yes, those are two different items. A lot of people, myself included, made use of Gills as a set of face markings.

Oh yes, and there is Furugasa, which has some poses called "kitsunebi", or foxfire.

Shy Nerd

Einrick

Wow, thank you very much! >u< This helps a ton~ 8D

.....MANthro tho. Gaia wry. |B

Shy Nerd

Shy Nerd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers