Total Votes:[ 19 ]
< 1 2

Shy Nerd

Bump! Any more Fox Items out there? ouo

Shy Nerd

Shy Nerd

Updated. Added Kallida Kumiho!! *7*

Trader

twin brothers, or it might be foxes or something like that.

Trader

it's actually twin wolves, so nvm neutral

Shy Nerd

zakashi

You...mean...Twin Wolves, or The Coyote Brothers? o: Unfortunately those are both the wrong species..... I can see how one would think they're fox items though! ;u;
Edit: Oh okay o3o thanks anyway!

Greedy Drake

weirdoofdoom
Updated. Added Kallida Kumiho!! *7*

Sly the Black Fox is the new pet for this rig too.

Hoarding Shapeshifter

25,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Spirit Hoarder 500
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
honestly...I always thought the red wulf boots/ red wulf gloves, etc look more like they are foxy rather than wolfy (I mean...compare them to the were claws and were feet)

But *shrug*

EDIT: by the way...the Zoku Inari's Beads (Yugure no Tama & Yuki no Tama) are suppossed to be kitsune themed but they don't really have any...you know obvious "tail" "ear" etc foxy poses...

But if you read their item descriptions...

Shy Nerd

Jinglybell

....WOW Somehow when I was reading the item list for this RIG I read it as "Sly the Black Wolf" or something D8 Thanks for catching that!

Nadistu

Yeah, they do look quite foxy! xD And I think those were already suggested to me, but I wasn't sure if I should put them on o: Seeing as how now two people have said to, though, I suppose I will! Thanks~ c:

Shy Nerd

Alright, I'm really sorry I'm sure there are a bunch of fox-related items in there, but I'm not entirely sure which mythical creatures include foxes, or are part fox! ;u; I think that, perhaps, Ezo Okami has fox ears on the hair? Sigbin also mentioned something about a cat-fox creature in it's wikipedia article x:

Some confirmation would be nice, and if anyone else could point out some I may have missed, that would be great too! c:

Shy Nerd

Alright...I have come to the conclusion that Ezo Okami is a WOLF item, and that Sigbin qualifies as a fox-like item. I would still appreciate it if anyone could point out if I've missed a fox item, though!

Shy Nerd

Updated with Sweetest Petshop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas