Disney or The Brother's Grimm??

Disney!! 0.2962962962963 29.6% [ 16 ]
The Brother's Grimm!! 0.7037037037037 70.4% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 >

Fashionable Lunatic

LadyKayK N O X x
Jamais Changeant

I'd probably just give you art...maybe to see what you would price it at?

I would feel honored!
I have an avatar in mind right now too!

Totally! PM it to me. I can't guarantee it will be quick, but I'll do my best not to make you wait forever.

Hallowed Shade

Oops, I totally thought this was due tomorrow for some reason. I'm sorry!

I hope you can accept my slightly late entry, but I understand if you won't cat_emo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
In the bad ending, the princess is unable to win her prince back from the trolls. As such, the prisoners are never set free. This man goes mad, clawing at himself everywhere that he can - his arms and legs, his fingers and toes, even his own face and eyes bear the blood and scars of his insanity. His clothes, once an outstanding uniform, rot off his body right along with his mind.

In the happy ending, the prisoners are freed and the man is able to return to his former life as an Admiral. He did not come out of his ordeal entirely unscathed, but the hardness now set in him will help him attain the glory he hadn't quite been able to get before being captured. He's now made it his personal goal to rid the world of the scourge known as trolls.

Feline Sex Symbol

11,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
Navean
Oops, I totally thought this was due tomorrow for some reason. I'm sorry!

I hope you can accept my slightly late entry, but I understand if you won't cat_emo

In the bad ending, the princess is unable to win her prince back from the trolls. As such, the prisoners are never set free. This man goes mad, clawing at himself everywhere that he can - his arms and legs, his fingers and toes, even his own face and eyes bear the blood and scars of his insanity. His clothes, once an outstanding uniform, rot off his body right along with his mind.

In the happy ending, the prisoners are freed and the man is able to return to his former life as an Admiral. He did not come out of his ordeal entirely unscathed, but the hardness now set in him will help him attain the glory he hadn't quite been able to get before being captured. He's now made it his personal goal to rid the world of the scourge known as trolls.
I'll take it. I completely forgot about this thread. Life happened. lol.

Lunatic

LadyKayK N O X x

✾ ✾ Is this still alive, Kay? gonk

Hallowed Shade

I was wondering that too emotion_8c

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image
          I was too, but I was afraid to ask because the same aliens that abducted Lady might've come after me. emotion_0A0

Feline Sex Symbol

11,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
I'm still here but I had to pit this on the back burner for a while. I just had life hit me really hard over the past few weeks. I'll get right on this again after I get off work today. I am so sorry guys. I didn't mean to leave y'all hanging.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
LadyKayK N O X x
I'm still here but I had to pit this on the back burner for a while. I just had life hit me really hard over the past few weeks. I'll get right on this again after I get off work today. I am so sorry guys. I didn't mean to leave y'all hanging.

User Image
          Dawh, that's understandable. And it's okay, real life comes before Gaia life, always.

But...if you want, I'm everyone one else will agree with me, that we will kick life's a** for you if you ever needed. emotion_donotwant Life won't know what hit it!

Hallowed Shade

Life happens; it's okay emotion_hug

Lunatic

✾ ✾ Don't worry about it! emotion_hug
      Real life comes first!

Feline Sex Symbol

11,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
HatsuHikari
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Navean

Since Fruit didn't submit, we will be moving onto the next round. This will be the last round before the final so I want y'all to do y'all's best! Due to the fact that I made y'all wait so long, judging will only be done by me for these past entries just so I can give y'all some feedback. The next round will be posted within the hour.

Feline Sex Symbol

11,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
HatsuHikari
heart
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
heart
Navean
heart

Just so y'all know. I did revive this.....

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
LadyKayK N O X x
HatsuHikari
heart
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
heart
Navean
heart

Just so y'all know. I did revive this.....

Oh dawling. I had this subscribed so I caught this. You gotta use quotations, before and after the username, for the quotes to work:

[quote="D1ary.of.the.Vampz"][/quote]

Unless they subscribed too, they won't get it.

I'll work on this tomorrow or something. Seriously my timing is unbelievable. Something possessed me to check out Gaia and its 1am...thank god I had to use the bathroom I guess.

Hallowed Shade

I pay attention, so I saw it a while ago cat_razz

Are we gonna get scores for last round by any chance?

Feline Sex Symbol

11,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
Navean
I pay attention, so I saw it a while ago cat_razz

Are we gonna get scores for last round by any chance?
Tomorrow probably. I have them half way done then I keep getting distracted by fanfiction and cleaning the house. League of Ledgends has taken up alot of my time too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff