No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to marwolfer's weekly base challenge!! It's gonna be fun and easy to participate! A "base" is a sort of starter avatar that you will be challenged to complete. Each base will consist of at least a skin. Some will be more complicated than others, but that's the fun of the challenge!! Anyone can participate each week.

So, it's time to bring booty back because every inch of these bases is perfect, from the bottom to the top. wink

Vote for your favorite from last week!

Week 08: Autumn Archer
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
01 ~ 02 ~ 03

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

01. One entry per person, per week.
02. Avatars, inventory search, and Tektek are all acceptable.
03. All entries must be resized to a typical Gaia avatar (120x150).
04. Be polite to everyone in the thread.
05. All entries must be posted in the thread. You don't have to quote me, but you do have to state that it is a final entry.
06. WIPs are allowed. I will even give you feedback if you ask for it.

Each week I will post a base created in Tektek. (Tektek is just so you can see exactly what items are being used.) Your challenge is to finish the avatar however you like. You may NOT completely cover any items on the base. You may post works in progress (WIPs) in the thread for feedback. When you're ready to submit, just post your creation in the thread with the word "Final." At the end of the week, I will post a 24 hour poll to determine the winner of the week.

01. What if there is more than 10 entries in a week? How will the poll work?
I will pick my top 10 favorites from the week and those will go to the poll.

02. How much can I cover the base items?
A good rule of thumb is that at least 30% of the base items must be visible, but if you're unsure, just ask me in the thread.

03. Can I submit a base for the challenge?
Of course! Keep scrolling down to see what the requirements are. If I use your base, I will give you credit. You may even submit an entry for your base's week, but you won't be eligible for the poll to keep it fair.

04. Will you participate?
Probably, but I won't be eligible for the poll to determine a winner, since I created the base.

05. The current base is not my avatar's gender. Can I still participate?
Yes, you can either use Tektek to keep the gender of the base, or you can just make your entry on your own gender. (i.e. if the current base is female, but you're male, you can just recreate the base on a male form)

06. What is the prize?
There is no prize. This is just supposed to be a fun challenge, not a competition.

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Week 09: Snow
(IF you are using inventory search, you may use any base potion skin; IF you are using Tektek, please keep the skin)
Dates: November 24th - November 30th

This month's bases will be shown here.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
All past bases can be seen here, as well as all past entries. Warning: link is image heavy!

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Week 01 ~ Week 02 ~ Week 03 ~ Week 04 ~ Week 05 ~ Week 06 ~ Week 07
Dailanie ~ Klinera ~ DirectNova ~ Budsey-chan ~ DirectNova ~ Mama_TekTek ~ xgeekasaurx

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

I am always open to other people submitting bases for us to use! If you'd like to dream up a new base for a future round, just pm it to me! Just make sure that it follows the rules below.

01. Must include a skin, eyes, and hair. Hair and eyes should be items, but the skin tone can be anything.
02. You may include one 1-2 items that are not base items (shirt, shoes, piercings, handhelds, background, etc.). These should not completely cover the base, as that sort of defeats the point.
03. You may make an avatar using your base the week that it's being featured, but you will not be eligible for the poll.

I will give you credit for the base when we use it. If you're unsure of whether a base will work, send it to me and I'll let you know if it needs tweaking. smile

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

44,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion 300
  • Winged 100
I really like this idea c: I'm going to try to make one for this week!

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image
          â–¸ â–¸Stop making challenges! classified_fu

But, I think I'll enter my own base; all hail her infernal majesty, right? But, unless they're Sinners (LIKE THEY SHOULD BE scream ) then they won't have the sentinel's gift. emotion_facepalm
reserve i kno this is not a 30d thread but
i just wanna keep in track every week
dont quote

Shadowy Shade

Reminds me of one of mikeys old threads, I miss it, so I will be excited for this ^__^ Ill take part when I can

Greedy Genius

Oooooooo, looks so fun!
3nodding

Divine Combatant

9,400 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Well hot damn, this looks like fun eek
Going to subscribe and hopefully be active in this challenge! mrgreen Now to get to work blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff