22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
biggrin i shall stalk this thread~
I has a medium sized invo~
Your Kinky Sex Fantasy
bluecherry
Could anybody lend me the new devoted MC, please? I just want to try it out with things in invo search for the moment, but sadly the MCs for the past few months haven't been showing up in the search. I don't want to buy it just yet since the price will go down soon, but I'm also anxious to see what I could do with it. I'd probably return it after one night and I can certainly provide collateral. 3nodding

i have it equipped right now, and if you'll give it back by tomorrow and have a collateral, that's fine. it goes for about 230MP (just searched it)
3nodding

i have been wanting to borrow The Nightmare (the evolving item) for some time now
or maybe a rosamund's revenge?
or a masquerade?

i can offer my cn scarf as a collateral. i know it's 100k short of a masquerade, but i can offer a flora's gift and head case (both currently equipped) if it makes you feel safer.

although...
if i do all that...i'm not entirely sure i'd have anything left to work with sweatdrop (my inventory isnt too extensive)

If I already owned any of those three items I would lend them to you, but alas, I do not. *digs around and around her invo* Finding something worth right about 230k in here is harder than I expected. Everything seems to be roughly 50k over or under that mark. Well, how about I offer my light spirit for collateral if you are still offering?

Girl-Crazy Fox

bluecherry
Your Kinky Sex Fantasy
bluecherry
Could anybody lend me the new devoted MC, please? I just want to try it out with things in invo search for the moment, but sadly the MCs for the past few months haven't been showing up in the search. I don't want to buy it just yet since the price will go down soon, but I'm also anxious to see what I could do with it. I'd probably return it after one night and I can certainly provide collateral. 3nodding

i have it equipped right now, and if you'll give it back by tomorrow and have a collateral, that's fine. it goes for about 230MP (just searched it)
3nodding

i have been wanting to borrow The Nightmare (the evolving item) for some time now
or a masquerade?

i can offer my cn scarf as a collateral. i know it's 100k short of a masquerade, but i can offer a flora's gift and head case (both currently equipped) if it makes you feel safer.

although...
if i do all that...i'm not entirely sure i'd have anything left to work with sweatdrop (my inventory isnt too extensive)

If I already owned any of those three items I would lend them to you, but alas, I do not. *digs around and around her invo* Finding something worth right about 230k in here is harder than I expected. Everything seems to be roughly 50k over or under that mark. Well, how about I offer my light spirit for collateral if you are still offering?

hmm...
is there a way i could squeeze closer to the same amount out of you? maybe 2 items worth 50k, so that way I'm only out 100k instead of ~175?
Your Kinky Sex Fantasy
bluecherry
Your Kinky Sex Fantasy
bluecherry

3nodding

or a masquerade?

although...

hmm...
is there a way i could squeeze closer to the same amount out of you? maybe 2 items worth 50k, so that way I'm only out 100k instead of ~175?
LOL, what happened? XD When I posted that before I went to sleep I would have sworn it had the light spirit currently at 50k more expensive than the devoted spica. If the price changed that much that fast I'll come up with something else, but it will have to wait a couple hours since I don't have time right now to go dig through what my stuff is worth again presently. razz
i love the idea of this...but im worried people can tack the item and run for it.... sweatdrop

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
I just want to pop in & say how nice it is to finally see a thread like this available for people.
I had been wondering if a trading thread or guild would ever exist.
I trust a few people in the AT so I know this could work. I hope everyone has lots of luck! User Image
l rose l
i love the idea of this...but im worried people can tack the item and run for it.... sweatdrop

That's why one can insist on collateral, it's insurance that in case somebody vanishes with your item, you have something else of theirs that you could sell to get another copy of the item that was taken from you. 3nodding

Milk Kittea
User Image
I just want to pop in & say how nice it is to finally see a thread like this available for people.
I trust a few people in the AT so I know this could work. I hope everyone has lots of luck! User Image

There did used to be a guild like that, though it worked in a little more roundabout fashion. They closed a little while ago though because the owner didn't have the time for maintaining the place anymore.

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
bluecherry
Milk Kittea
User Image

There did used to be a guild like that, though it worked in a little more roundabout fashion. They closed a little while ago though because the owner didn't have the time for maintaining the place anymore.
User Image
That's disappointing to hear! Maybe another one will get started up someday.
I hope this thread succeeds in helping people out, too. User Image
It's not the most active thread around, but it has kept coming back for a little while now. I don't think it is any danger of dying any time soon. :3

Girl-Crazy Fox

bluecherry
LOL, what happened? XD When I posted that before I went to sleep I would have sworn it had the light spirit currently at 50k more expensive than the devoted spica. If the price changed that much that fast I'll come up with something else, but it will have to wait a couple hours since I don't have time right now to go dig through what my stuff is worth again presently. razz

OH WOW I READ YOUR POST WRONG
emotion_facepalm
I thought you were saying that everything you had was only around the 50k mark. Never mind me. lol Please, send your trade smile

Stellar Succubus

I love the idea. I do believe you're covered if you make an agreement and have it in writing that the item is simply for a loan. If you include dates you want the item back etc... I believe that staff can help then.

Though please correct me if I'm wrong! Especially ex pr current mods/staff
Your Kinky Sex Fantasy
bluecherry

OH WOW I READ YOUR POST WRONG
emotion_facepalm
I thought you were saying that everything you had was only around the 50k mark. Never mind me. lol Please, send your trade smile

cat_rofl Sending trade. <3

Dog

Ooo I love this thread idea. c:
I trust most regular ATers so I'll be happy
to lend.
except...i have like no expensive items. lD

Super Cat

14,875 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
l rose l

That's why you don't do it if you don't trust the person.
I don't lend to people I don't know.
It's up to the individual who they decide to trust, though,
and like someone else said, there's always the option of collateral.

VVhip
I love the idea. I do believe you're covered if you make an agreement and have it in writing that the item is simply for a loan. If you include dates you want the item back etc... I believe that staff can help then.

There's no staff for this thread actually, if that's what you mean.
All exchanges are managed by the individuals involved.
So there's not really anything for a staff member to do
even if one existed. xD

I dunno what an official Gaia staff member would say,
but my guess is that they would say it's your own fault
if someone runs off with one of your items.
Which is why a lot of people use collateral.
So far, all the exchanges in this thread have worked out just fine, though.

Stellar Succubus

Sher!ock
l rose l

That's why you don't do it if you don't trust the person.
I don't lend to people I don't know.
It's up to the individual who they decide to trust, though,
and like someone else said, there's always the option of collateral.

VVhip

There's no staff for this thread actually, if that's what you mean.
All exchanges are managed by the individuals involved.
So there's not really anything for a staff member to do
even if one existed. xD

I dunno what an official Gaia staff member would say,
but my guess is that they would say it's your own fault
if someone runs off with one of your items.
Which is why a lot of people use collateral.
So far, all the exchanges in this thread have worked out just fine, though.

Oh I very definitely mean Moderators and Admin employed by Gaia.

I agree, it's at own risk. People could go offline and not be able to access their account for many reasons and stuff, though if you make an agreement, in writing, you could possibly be able to file a scamming report, I think. I'm sure I've heard of people doing it.

I'm glad, people are a pretty honest bunch. I've loaned before with no issues.

Cheers for making the thread, will definitely be subscribing!

/ banter spamming up your thread. Cheers ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces