• The Edgiest 250
Bought. Thank you Aerial biggrin

aBADcold's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

37,575 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Hallowed Shade

I'm looking for a Hazmats Butterfly SDPlus doll to either borrow for a short time or buy if anyone's willing to part with it. Help me, AT Wan Kenobi; you're my only hope!

Hallowed Shade

Navean
I'm looking for a Hazmats Butterfly SDPlus doll to either borrow for a short time or buy if anyone's willing to part with it. Help me, AT Wan Kenobi; you're my only hope!
Bumping this.
Could anybody lend me the new devoted MC, please? I just want to try it out with things in invo search for the moment, but sadly the MCs for the past few months haven't been showing up in the search. I don't want to buy it just yet since the price will go down soon, but I'm also anxious to see what I could do with it. I'd probably return it after one night and I can certainly provide collateral. 3nodding

EDIT: request fulfilled. 4laugh

Girl-Crazy Fox

bluecherry
Could anybody lend me the new devoted MC, please? I just want to try it out with things in invo search for the moment, but sadly the MCs for the past few months haven't been showing up in the search. I don't want to buy it just yet since the price will go down soon, but I'm also anxious to see what I could do with it. I'd probably return it after one night and I can certainly provide collateral. 3nodding

i have it equipped right now, and if you'll give it back by tomorrow and have a collateral, that's fine. it goes for about 230MP (just searched it)
3nodding

i have been wanting to borrow The Nightmare (the evolving item) for some time now
or maybe a rosamund's revenge?
or a masquerade?

i can offer my cn scarf as a collateral. i know it's 100k short of a masquerade, but i can offer a flora's gift and head case (both currently equipped) if it makes you feel safer.

although...
if i do all that...i'm not entirely sure i'd have anything left to work with sweatdrop (my inventory isnt too extensive)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff