Welcome to Gaia! ::

luver727
OMG GIRL RIGHT!!! I WAS JUST TELLING MY FRIEND!!! MOKO BETTER LIKE KORRA AND DUMP THAT GIRL!!! SHES JUST FAKING!! SHE WANTS TO BE KNOWN AS THE GIRL WHO IS WITH THE FAMOUS FIRE BENDING MOKO!!!!! GO WITH KORRA!!!! SHE LIKES YOU TOO!!!

His name is Mako. neutral

Dangerous Visionary

mimiru_002

not that rich b***h! emotion_bigvein

Wow sexism and classism all in one post. Awesome. stare You don't know a damn thing where the relationships or the characters will go. Chill out and stop the hatin'. rolleyes Also I'm sorry but Asami has been anything but nice to Mako and everyone. I don't really don't get how she's a "b***h" she wasn't mean to Korra, Bolin, or anyone. She seems very nice and I look forward to watching her grow as character. All we know she could end up owning Amon.

Shy Friend

13,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
The moment I saw her I didn't like her. It wasn't just because she was going after Mako.

But, I do agree that Korra and Mako would make a fantastic couple. Not a Borra fan at all. D;

Beloved Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Haters Gonna Hate.

Being serious, though, we all know Mako isn't going to be with Asami in the end. I already see where this is going to go.

And there are probably going to be a few spoilers here, just warning everyone.

Mako and Asami will get closer.
They fall in a sort of love.
Until Mako finds out Amon is involved with her family.
Asami is with the Equalists.
Their love is over.
They fight.
???
He goes to Korra. (AKA: Profit! emotion_awesome )

7,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
mimiru_002
edit: and if you don't like, gtfo
I'm not gonna spend my time convincing you idiots about my opinion
jesus, i guess I can't have an opinion ;P

you traitor! scream
you're supposed to like korra!

I hate you now!
even though you're so handsome emo

Kinda feel your pain..but i think asami's helping amon..she could be those chi-blockers on the bike

Shadowy Inquisitor

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
I don't agree with the idea of Makorra or Masami/Makomi or whatever.

But I got quite pissed off a bit when he fell for a girl like Asami. emotion_bigvein

Hallowed Phantom

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
It's a repeat of Zutara!!! stressed COME ON!! Mako x Korra!! I was pissed off enough about Zuko and Katara not getting together, now Korra and Mako are doing the same damn thing?! *rage*
Miss-dark8607
mimiru_002

Wow sexism and classism all in one post. Awesome. stare You don't know a damn thing where the relationships or the characters will go. Chill out and stop the hatin'. rolleyes Also I'm sorry but Asami has been anything but nice to Mako and everyone. I don't really don't get how she's a "b***h" she wasn't mean to Korra, Bolin, or anyone. She seems very nice and I look forward to watching her grow as character. All we know she could end up owning Amon.

"Can't take away bending if I'm not a bender" as it were.
You people are ridiculous. It's only been five episodes and everyone is flipping their s**t about Mako and Asami dating. So what if they end up together? It's not going to be the end of the world.

I think Asami's a lovely character and while I think Korrasami is the way to go I think that Asami and Mako make a -gasp- lovely couple.

Stop stereotyping Asami as a b***h just because she's gorgeous, rich and showed interest in Mako. All she's done is help him and I don't know about you, but Mako seems pretty happy and not miserable at all.

Beloved Lunatic

Miss-dark8607
mimiru_002

╬══════╬

^Respect.
*Also, I love your avi's/sig. I never watched the series, but seeing you
in the forums make me want to.*

emotion_kirakira

╬══════╬

5,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'm going try to be open minded about this. Really, I am.

When I first saw the episode and saw Mako blushing and acting like a love sick puppy, I wanted to slap him (Yes, I am well aware of the fact he is a fictional character) Then I watched it a second time, and, no I didn't HATE Asami when I saw her, actually, I was jealous of her razz I mean hello she got the attention of Mako. She doesn't seem bad. In fact, I hated the fact that I liked her because there was nothing wrong with Asami. She was pretty, sweet, and may have substance and not all looks. I mean, she didn't do anything. I like her. Unless she does something horrible to my beloved Mako. Until then, I guess I have to deal with Asami and Mako. Pretend it's okay. IF Mako is happy, which it looks like he is, then I should be happy.

That being said, I am a Makorra fan all the way. 3nodding

Dangerous Visionary

l_Kimana_l
Miss-dark8607
mimiru_002

╬══════╬

^Respect.
*Also, I love your avi's/sig. I never watched the series, but seeing you
in the forums make me want to.*

emotion_kirakira

╬══════╬

Thank you. I'm sick of s**t like this I really am. People need to learn to keep their sexist, racist, and all other "ists" or homo-phobic issues bottled up till they ******** implode....physically. I see no logical reason for all this bashing over a ship and the series only got started. I greatly dislike people like the OP as if they hate on a fictional character this much I wonder how they treat REAL women like Asami.

Sailor Moon is best view via the comics which are all on sale at comic/anime stores everywhere, Walmart, bookstores, and of course Amazon.

Dangerous Visionary

Ridiculously Indecisive
Miss-dark8607
mimiru_002

"Can't take away bending if I'm not a bender" as it were.

Yup. I do hope that a non-bender is added to the group and Asami could be the "sokka" of the group.

Obsessive Cat

12,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
KriegDragoon3x
Hey hey, who knows maybe he still will end up with Korra. After all Sokka had Yue at one point then ended up with Suki.
I agree with her. Even though Mako is into Asami, doesn't mean he won't like Korra. Besides it's not fun when the couple you know will end up together are obviously together. You need some love triangle drama, in my opinion.

Beloved Lunatic

Miss-dark8607
╬══════╬

Umhum, I was raised to believe that if someone thinks you can't do something based
on your gender/age/race, you get your butt out there and prove them wrong.
So when someone calls me a 'hurtful' name, I just laugh and go about my day.
I take it as a compliment, since they are often talking of my attitude.
Love all, No matter age, sex, race, religion, or state of mind.
I never see differences and plan to raise my children the same.
lol
(And I'll look for them.
I recently discovered I had a love of Mercury's design and
decided I should finally check into the series.)

╬══════╬

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces