Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pecan

heart korra + asami heart
but i'm happy with them becoming best friends too

Partying Reveler

I don't know it's likely. I mean I know Nick won't do the lesbian route so they may be end game. Though as of now it's hard for me to give any ******** about Mako. Except when he's around Wu.

OG Noob

Yes! I am rooting for them to get back together. smile I love Mako and Korra together, season one anyways.

I was and will always be 100% Makorra.

While I doubt Korrasami is going to happen, I'd be fine if it does.
Attrinity

Yes! I am rooting for them to get back together. smile I love Mako and Korra together, season one anyways.

You still think so now? Do you believe they will happen by the end of season 4.. I feel like all of our questions will be answered by like very last episode!
Jaxxy Lupei
I was and will always be 100% Makorra.

While I doubt Korrasami is going to happen, I'd be fine if it does.
Do you think they will be endgame by the end of book 4? It seems really really hard to tell.

Adventuring Lionheart

11,275 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
I'd just be happy to see Korra kick butt in the end, fulfill her destiny as Avatar, and then settle down in a nice quiet place somewhere and get a cat. =^.^=

Who needs people when you can have a cat, anyway?

Joking aside, though, I wasn't too crazy about most of the pairings in Korra. Jinora and Kai are just about the only couple I feel half-way like giving a crap to ship, and they were mediocre at best.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Legend of Korra for its action, adventure and friendship themes. But honestly I think they tried too hard to incorporate too many things into this one show, and the romance and relationships had to suffer. They were either over the top in dramatics, or they weren't given enough spotlight for me to really give a hoot.

Durem Initiate

9,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Makorra will happen sometime in the future, but not within the show.
A Makorra endgame would be too rushed.
Hallie Neko-chan
I'd just be happy to see Korra kick butt in the end, fulfill her destiny as Avatar, and then settle down in a nice quiet place somewhere and get a cat. =^.^=

Who needs people when you can have a cat, anyway?

Joking aside, though, I wasn't too crazy about most of the pairings in Korra. Jinora and Kai are just about the only couple I feel half-way like giving a crap to ship, and they were mediocre at best.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Legend of Korra for its action, adventure and friendship themes. But honestly I think they tried too hard to incorporate too many things into this one show, and the romance and relationships had to suffer. They were either over the top in dramatics, or they weren't given enough spotlight for me to really give a hoot.

aaah, I agree with you, havent thought of it that way! lets see what unfolds.. I do agree if makorra is endgame by the end of book 4 it may seemed rushed.. but who knows maybe they will think of something clever.. or maybe romances will make more sense if they continue in comics? I love LOK for the adventure and creativity most of all! I have died down a lot on the importance of ships whee xp
Shaina Graces
Makorra will happen sometime in the future, but not within the show.
A Makorra endgame would be too rushed.
hmm i think you might be right! who knows though.. if mako shows some obvious hints Id be okay with that too! heart

Cat

15,590 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
I see where you're coming from, but I kind of don't want Mako to be with any of them.
Especially because he can't decide if he wants Korra or Asami. ******** that.
They both deserve better.

He is a cutie tho.
fuzzy . chaos
I see where you're coming from, but I kind of don't want Mako to be with any of them.
Especially because he can't decide if he wants Korra or Asami. ******** that.
They both deserve better.

He is a cutie tho.

haha he was a little annoying with that i agree! I have a soft spot for him haha (he is so cute) But who knows they have all grown up. I feel like Korra has grown out of him though sad (he may have a little feelings for her)

Original Genius

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
To be honest, I liked Makorra a lot more then Masami. I just felt more attraction between the two... but will it happen by the end of Season Four? Perhaps, but probably not. I'd like it to, but I don't think it will happen.

I don't even think Bopal will work out. The entire show since season one has been about on and off relationships. So I think it's a safe bet to assume it will stay the course. Which makes me sad because I liked Makorra and Bopal with the latter a lot more then Boleska.

I don't understand how people are claiming Opal to be a psychotic b***h... she's no where near the same level as Eska in that regards. Nor do I understand how Opal's love is toxic for Bolin as Eska's was due to the way she treated him. I haven't once seen Opal demand Bolin to kiss her feet or grovel at her feet. The worst I've seen her do is understandably snap and ask Bolin to assist in her secret mission to redeem his mistakes (in her eyes) from earlier. Which is reasonable. I wouldn't want my girlfriend going on a secret mission without me. Especially without me.

But Bolin going with Opal gives the two a chance to talk things over. Bolin just needs to grow up and talk to her and he needs to stop being so damn naive. It was cute at first but years have past but he's still the same big ol' dumbass at times.

But back onto Makorra as this thread is for those two, not Bopal... so my bad.

Honestly, I don't think Korra has grown out of Mako. She was just struggling with PDST and wasn't herself. She felt down and felt like the World was against her as she struggled. Now that that is finally over and she isn't suffering from her fears and denials, she can move on and their relationship can flourish.

But I still don't think it will happen. But I want it to happen. Korra needs some happiness more than ever and Mako was one of the few that stuck by her side as she dealt with her issues. Something his brother can learn a thing or two about...
Joe Withrow
To be honest, I liked Makorra a lot more then Masami. I just felt more attraction between the two... but will it happen by the end of Season Four? Perhaps, but probably not. I'd like it to, but I don't think it will happen.

I don't even think Bopal will work out. The entire show since season one has been about on and off relationships. So I think it's a safe bet to assume it will stay the course. Which makes me sad because I liked Makorra and Bopal with the latter a lot more then Boleska.

I don't understand how people are claiming Opal to be a psychotic b***h... she's no where near the same level as Eska in that regards. Nor do I understand how Opal's love is toxic for Bolin as Eska's was due to the way she treated him. I haven't once seen Opal demand Bolin to kiss her feet or grovel at her feet. The worst I've seen her do is understandably snap and ask Bolin to assist in her secret mission to redeem his mistakes (in her eyes) from earlier. Which is reasonable. I wouldn't want my girlfriend going on a secret mission without me. Especially without me.

But Bolin going with Opal gives the two a chance to talk things over. Bolin just needs to grow up and talk to her and he needs to stop being so damn naive. It was cute at first but years have past but he's still the same big ol' dumbass at times.

But back onto Makorra as this thread is for those two, not Bopal... so my bad.

Honestly, I don't think Korra has grown out of Mako. She was just struggling with PDST and wasn't herself. She felt down and felt like the World was against her as she struggled. Now that that is finally over and she isn't suffering from her fears and denials, she can move on and their relationship can flourish.

But I still don't think it will happen. But I want it to happen. Korra needs some happiness more than ever and Mako was one of the few that stuck by her side as she dealt with her issues. Something his brother can learn a thing or two about...

I like everything that you said.. I agree with you too. I really do hope makorra ends up happening but I dont know how the ending will be like.. So much suspense! hahaha.. Korra does need some happiness in her life and im so happy that Mako has cared for her in season 4 and was by her side (supporting her) hmmmmm... Why do i have the biggest feeling that korra will die? I dont know why i have this hunch. hmmmm. As long as the series ends beautifully.

With regards to Bopel... I havent really paid attention to them (my attention was always on Makorra) but I do hope the two can find happiness somewhere.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff