Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clean Genius

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
biggrin Well, you gotta read The Search part 1,2 and 3 to find out. But its so frickin awesome. if you wanna know then ill spoil it as a pm. But make sure you pm me.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Her marriage to Ozai was arranged because she's Avatar Roku's granddaughter, so she never loved him. She was in love with a man named Ikem, and having to marry Ozai broke her heart. hen Azulon ordered Zuko to be killed so that Ozai could feel the pain of losing a child, she was willing to do anything to save him, and so Ozai told her to help him kill Azulon. Ursa mixed a special poison by Ozai's request to kill Azulon; he then banished her, so she went back to her hometown, found her old boyfriend, Ikem, got a new face and new memories from the Mother of Faces and proceeded to live life as Noriko until Zuko and friends showed up and she got her face and memories back.

Also, she's has another daughter now.....Azula wasn't happy about that tidbit

Clean Genius

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
Yupp Correct 3nodding smile

10,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
Grand Monarch of Heaven
Ursa mixed a special poison by Ozai's request to kill Azulon; he then banished her, so she went back to her hometown, found her old boyfriend, Ikem, got a new face and new memories from the Mother of Faces and proceeded to live life as Noriko until Zuko and friends showed up and she got her face and memories back

Well damn... I'm glad Zuko at least found her.. That's some s**t though..

Clean Genius

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
Death To Clowns 05
Grand Monarch of Heaven
Ursa mixed a special poison by Ozai's request to kill Azulon; he then banished her, so she went back to her hometown, found her old boyfriend, Ikem, got a new face and new memories from the Mother of Faces and proceeded to live life as Noriko until Zuko and friends showed up and she got her face and memories back

Well damn... I'm glad Zuko at least found her.. That's some s**t though..

Its better to read it then to just spoil it xD. Genius. LOOK AT the Search part 1 2 and #3

Wealthy Millionaire

Kkamrul
biggrin Well, you gotta read The Search part 1,2 and 3 to find out. But its so frickin awesome. if you wanna know then ill spoil it as a pm. But make sure you pm me.

tell me. Now. * o *

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Grand Monarch of Heaven
Her marriage to Ozai was arranged because she's Avatar Roku's granddaughter, so she never loved him. She was in love with a man named Ikem, and having to marry Ozai broke her heart. hen Azulon ordered Zuko to be killed so that Ozai could feel the pain of losing a child, she was willing to do anything to save him, and so Ozai told her to help him kill Azulon. Ursa mixed a special poison by Ozai's request to kill Azulon; he then banished her, so she went back to her hometown, found her old boyfriend, Ikem, got a new face and new memories from the Mother of Faces and proceeded to live life as Noriko until Zuko and friends showed up and she got her face and memories back.

Also, she's has another daughter now.....Azula wasn't happy about that tidbit

Really couldn't help but feel some heartbreak for Azula in the end.

Fashionable Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Mind Blowing!!!

Clean Genius

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
hehe Simply mind blowing and ikr biggrin DD
When I found out about this I was so excited, I have been wondering what had happened to Ursa for years and we finally get to know!

Was it hard for anyone else that it was in 3 piece and you had to wait months to find out what happened next? Because it absolutely killed me

Clean Genius

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
IKR I WAS SO EXCITED¬!

Interesting Genius

3,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
crazy heart

Greedy Capitalist

The Mask spirit coming along and restoring Ursa's memories was almost as big a dues ex machina as Jinora saving Korra..

Tipsy Warrior

14,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
iKarnezar
The Mask spirit coming along and restoring Ursa's memories was almost as big a dues ex machina as Jinora saving Korra..

yea that bit kind of irked me considering how upset the spirit had been already with a second request- though i understand her meaning on granting that second request- there really was no REAL reason for her to restore ursa's memories

Justice Prophet

17,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Junior 100
We have a picture of her?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers