Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bopal? Opalin? I like Bopal LOL

At this point...for Korra I'll only be okay with Korrasami, Korra being lone wolf for life...or the Toph Bei Fong route and just cultivate baby daddies all over the world.

Anything but Makorra, please.

Invisible Humorist

imma go with the overly powerful avatar shipping

RokuxKorra
Rokorra
Koroku
Rokurra
Korku

seriously though i don't care about the shippings
GhostlyMark
imma go with the overly powerful avatar shipping

Roku Korra
Rokorra
Koroku

seriously though i don't care about the shippings

Eh, I don't either, but since they're out there why not indulge upon some tawks about'em?

BigHatt's Rival

Acidic Fox

52,025 Points
  • I'm A Potato 500
  • Tainted Angel 500
  • Double Orobouros 500
Blending names hurts my brain. Korra x Other is so much easier to read and sort out.
There was one ship in some show that I thought was just some random person entirely because I couldn't split it. Simplicity is my thing.
And as a Maximum Ride fan...the mixed names suck. Fax and Eggy? EW. Just do Fang x Max, damn it.

Meanwhile...hopefully no one? lol I really hoped the snub at Mako, and the girls getting along, was a sign we'd get past the silliness that was season 2. Romance drama cuts into my fight scene and new animals time.
If I'd had my way, she would have been with Bolin since early on, but that ship has long since sunk and been covered by layers of sand, despite the good chemistry. And despite Mako being horrid to her from the start, only to change his mind because he needed a waterbender/she's the avatar/he has a thing for girls in trouble.

I really hate that they're forcing romance with Kai right away...they're both a little young for that, and it would play out far better (if they had to leave it in) if she'd trusted him less (as she knew straight away he was bad!) and only started to cave once she had to find him using astral projection, and realized she had a deep 'connection' to him already- and then flip out about that, but then be cool enough with it to still do the air temple episode.

They also had to ship Opal right away too, even though, you know, supposed kids cartoon, you don't have to do that so muuuuch... (and kids ship by nature anyway, like even if it's not 'dating' you always put Littlefoot and Cera [Land Before Time], etc, together). Opal is handling it far better than most, though.

Basically- I'd prefer no ships to sail this season. Let them all burn and wait for people to not be in danger to sort it out. Buuuuut romance apparently makes for good plot for some reason I don't comprehend.

Rogue

11,525 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
korra x korra
edit: mako x korra was only for the zuko x katara fans...
Kor'li. Seriously. P'li and Korra would be hot as hell together. Throw Asami in there too. emotion_drool

Peculiar Gentlewoman

26,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Timid 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
DrunkBlackDocta

At this point...for Korra I'll only be okay with Korrasami, Korra being lone wolf for life...or the Toph Bei Fong route and just cultivate baby daddies all over the world.

I'm frankly okay with any ship, even Korra ending up alone or divorced is fine. I could see her dying valiantly in battle, or dying peacefully with dozens of family and loved ones around her. Her future and this storyline, is so unpredictable and interesting.

Magical Lunatic

Korra belongs with Tahno.

Wherever he is.

Invisible Humorist

Ella-Maie
Blending names hurts my brain. Korra x Other is so much easier to read and sort out.
There was one ship in some show that I thought was just some random person entirely because I couldn't split it. Simplicity is my thing.
And as a Maximum Ride fan...the mixed names suck. Fax and Eggy? EW. Just do Fang x Max, damn it.

Meanwhile...hopefully no one? lol I really hoped the snub at Mako, and the girls getting along, was a sign we'd get past the silliness that was season 2. Romance drama cuts into my fight scene and new animals time.
If I'd had my way, she would have been with Bolin since early on, but that ship has long since sunk and been covered by layers of sand, despite the good chemistry. And despite Mako being horrid to her from the start, only to change his mind because he needed a waterbender/she's the avatar/he has a thing for girls in trouble.

I really hate that they're forcing romance with Kai right away...they're both a little young for that, and it would play out far better (if they had to leave it in) if she'd trusted him less (as she knew straight away he was bad!) and only started to cave once she had to find him using astral projection, and realized she had a deep 'connection' to him already- and then flip out about that, but then be cool enough with it to still do the air temple episode.

They also had to ship Opal right away too, even though, you know, supposed kids cartoon, you don't have to do that so muuuuch... (and kids ship by nature anyway, like even if it's not 'dating' you always put Littlefoot and Cera [Land Before Time], etc, together). Opal is handling it far better than most, though.

Basically- I'd prefer no ships to sail this season. Let them all burn and wait for people to not be in danger to sort it out. Buuuuut romance apparently makes for good plot for some reason I don't comprehend.

I agree with the Kai shipping but I wouldn't say they are too young. Isn't he like 12?

BigHatt's Rival

Acidic Fox

52,025 Points
  • I'm A Potato 500
  • Tainted Angel 500
  • Double Orobouros 500
GhostlyMark

I agree with the Kai shipping but I wouldn't say they are too young. Isn't he like 12?

It kinda depends. They're making it so strong and in your face it seems a bit much for 12. It's kinda puppy love, but only if that puppy is a nearly grown St. Bernard.
DrunkBlackDocta

I like Bopal heart heart I don't like Makorra. I'm not a big fan of it either.

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I think it be cool with koraa ended up in season 4 for a nonbender boyfriend. That is strong in his own right.

Kawaii Phantom

14,500 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
What about Korra?
Korra needs time to think.
Jumping into another relationship like Bolin does won't do her any good.
Plus, she has more important business on her mind right now.

Angelic Blob

Duh, Korrasami.
Haven't you been paying attention?
korrasami yee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items