Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Equalist Amon
Breezes
Equalist Amon
Breezes
Equalist Amon
Breezes
Oh and also IDGAF about the white hair, blue eyes. I know there are none in the Avatar-verse but whatever...she's albino or something, I don't care surprised

Personally I assumed it was a wig.

It could be that too, ha ha. I seriously haven't put any thought into it whee

I love yours though! She's adorable!

So is yours. I can see Bolin swooning or something... Then again, he does that for most beautiful women.

I was going to go out of my way to say she knew them when they were young before and after they lost their parents, then stuff happened and her and her two older brothers got out of town where she eventually became a jazz singer and is currently back in Republic City after her promotor suggested she could boost her reputation in the big city. I want to go with saying her and Bolin had a thing before she left (and maybe after she comes back even though they haven't seen each other in years). If he ends up with some other girl in the show I'll totally call that whole thing off though, ha ha. I mean...I want her to know them so she has some sort of tie-in with the characters but at the same time she's not all like "lol omg u guize imma fight witchu and stuff" 'cause she's got her own thing going on...being a singer and all. That's not too "out there" is it? gonk

Personally, I have fun working in the OC to meet the cannon characters. Even for just a few moments. Perhaps eventually siding with them...or against them... I kind of take things as they come.

I'm sure the creators will bring in an interest for Bolin. He's too popular to end up alone.

I dunno, they might pull a Toph.
Korra eventually comes to an end, but people want more so they create a new series with an Earthbender avatar and Bolin has a daughter, but nobody has a clue who the mom is. emotion_awesome

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
I admit I dabbled in making an OC or two for LoK. Here's an example:

My OC's alias is Yon, and he is sixteen.

He was born into the Yama clan, a family of Earthbender's who are Undertaker's, and Onmyoji. Their style of earthbending is based on Taekwando, with Ba Gua moves mixed in as well. (No, they can't airbend.) The undertaker clans of the Earth Kingdom were almost as spiritual as the Airbenders, and while they followed different paths, the undertaker clans often sought spiritual training from the Airbender's.

Yon has black hair, and green eyes. He's much more lean that most earthbenders, and is short for his age. (A good few inches under Bolin) His shortness is somewhat of a touchy subject, but he doesn't go berserk if someone jokes about it. It takes a lot to make him angry.

While he is a talented Earthbender, and Onmyoji he would lose his head if it wasn't screwed on. He is very absent minded, and tends to let his mind wander off. This has given people the idea that he is dim-witted, which for half of the time is true.

Like many of the members of his family, Yon has a sixth sense. He can sense spirits, but he can't see them, and the heavy energy of someone who doesn't rest after death. Exorcism is his best ability as an onmyoji.

He is a very talented earthbender. While he did catch chi-blocker's by surprise by using a different style of Earthbending, that doesn't mean he hasn't been chi-blocked.

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Whenever I get really into any fandom, I catch myself making an OC or two. Mostly just for the fun of it. The Avatar universe is really fun to insert people into redface

I'm currently working on one... I haven't decided on her name yet. But her parents are both waterbenders so she'll probably have a traditional water-tribe name. I like to picture her parents as people that strictly uphold tradition and are members of the social elite in Republic City. She's eighteen years old.

Hua, as I've been temporarily calling her, is not a waterbender, even though every member of her family has been a waterbender for eight generations. Her parents sent her to a rigorous school for benders as a child, hoping she was just a last bloomer and she would catch on. However, even with tutelage from the best waterbending teacher, she never learned.

Hua is treated as a bit of a family scandal because of her nonbending status. She rarely attends any of the functions her family does, and is often left on her own to explore the city. Not wishing to stay under the shadow of her waterbending family, Hua took up painting. Unbeknownst to her parents Hua makes quite a few yuans selling landscapes and caricatures in central park. She has even been commissioned by middle-class patrons to paint portraits of their wives or children.

Hua is quiet and observant, and when forced into conversation with others tends to seem eccentric and strange. She seems to see colors and composition different from other people, and will often be caught staring into space. She has a light brown complexion, brown, wildly curly hair, and oddly enough for her ethnicity: green eyes.

I draw her a lot earthbending, because later on she'll stumble upon the fact she's been an earthbender her whole life. Whether this is from a sordid affair her mother had or a freak genetic incident, I don't know... but either way it won't make her family happy. If I wanted to weave her into the lives of the Team Avatar folks, I would probably have her pair up with Bolin. For reasons. XD He could teach her earthbending!

Holy s**t this was a lot longer than I expected. I had no idea this was all in my head. redface
I've toyed around with the idea of a couple of inventors, a guy and a girl, both young adults. They're a couple in both the business and personal sense. The guy is an non-bender, really goofy and imaginative, and is always coming up with ideas whether they're good ones or not. The girl is an earthbender with a special knack for metalbending, allowing her to bring her boyfriend's ideas to fruition. She is pretty stoic and blunt, and really doesn't care to fight unless it's to protect someone.

I dunno. That's really as far as I've gotten in the concept.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

You know, one day I should make an OC.

Her name will be Serenity, and she'll be a 17-year-old waterbender with one blue eye, one crimson eye, and curly blond hair. Even though she's a waterbender, she'll hate her bending and consider it a curse. She'll sympathize with the equalist movement, but be torn between it and her attraction to Mako. Eventually, she'll decide on the former, at which point she goes to meet Amon and falls in love with him instantly.

When she tells him she wants to join and that she loves him, he tells her to follow him to his personal quarters.

She follows him.

They arrive in the room.

...at which point she is shoved into a pit of sharks. emotion_awesome

I'd write this, but I'd be gagging too much at Serenity. gonk

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
xx Cookie-Boots xx

Her name will be Serenity, and she'll be a 17-year-old waterbender with one blue eye, one crimson eye, and curly blond hair. Even though she's a waterbender, she'll hate her bending and consider it a curse. She'll sympathize with the equalist movement, but be torn between it and her attraction to Mako. Eventually, she'll decide on the former, at which point she goes to meet Amon and falls in love with him instantly.

When she tells him she wants to join and that she loves him, he tells her to follow him to his personal quarters.

She follows him.

They arrive in the room.

xd rofl

I don't mind oc's at all, I believe it adds to things but I don't think they should interact with the main character though. I have a avatar oc, but I still need to draw him.

Basically, he's a sick non-bender who was born with a weak heart. His family was unable to pay for medicine because of the Fire Nation hassling people in his home town and they severed the route that got medicine and food supplies so it was difficult for him to stay healthy alot because of the lack of medicine and food.

So his parents told him to go and stay with his grandparents elsewhere who were earth benders and reluctantly he agreed. He is socially awkward and would sometimes get teased because he was rarely seen from being so winded from even doing basic shopping but he was taken care of. Eventually he found out that the village that he lived in was burned partially by Fire Nation Soldiers and his parents didnt make it out because they were helping the elderly in the village, so he dedicated himself to keeping their memory alive by making jewelry from his bed that his mother used to make for money.
Personally I don't like OCs. I doesn't work for me imagining the show's characters interacting with some fan's made-up character.

I read fanfiction but sadly I don't read any OC story. I dunno why. neutral
xx Cookie-Boots xx

She follows him.

They arrive in the room.

Serenity should be an Air Bender. That way she'll feel more alienated--since besides Tenzin and his kids, she'll be the only Air Bender--and gives her more angst.

You can say that she's the great-great-great grandaugther of Aang's cousin twice removed that managed to survive the Air Nomad Genocide.
xx Cookie-Boots xx

Don't forget her ability to talk to the spirits.

Athier

Actually...I think she bends both. Due to having Airbender and Waterbender linage.

Fashionable Shopper

User ImageI'm probably going to make some original characters and make an Avatar fanfic. I haven't figured out what kind of characters they will be yet though. I think the Avatar will be a boy earthbender though. I haven't figured out much else. It will likely be something to fit into my Charmed-Crossover series fanfics where everything crosses over. The main crossover is My Little Ponies where the main girls will be the reflection of the mane 6. I'd like it to also crossover with Leverage as well and possibly something like House.

Its difficult to not make my characters powerful because they are supposed to be very powerful witches. Most of my characters aren't original but in order to develop them I had to give them original qualities since I was making them older.
I don't mind OCs/FCs as long as they're not mary-sues or gary-stus or interfere with the canon (if they do, then it shouldn't be too much and the plots should stay almost the same).

My FC is Mitsu. She's an 18 year old fire bender.

She's shorter than average height with long black hair and gold-ish colored eyes. She's also mute; she can't talk. So, she uses her fire bending to communicate, like sign language.

Mitsu was disowned by her parents, thinking that her being mute was a curse, and was adopted by a middle-aged couple who are merchants who love her as if she was their own daughter. I don't have a names for them yet. They are Earth benders.

She's slightly naive and too trusting, but at the same time is also weary of meeting new people because she cannot speak.

Her favorite hobby is making fireworks in different designs. Her favorite food is honey. Her fighting style is based on dance, rather than martial arts.

I hope mine isn't too mary-sue like emotion_kirakira
Breezes
I don't mind them if they fit in well with the world and have a decent backstory. I'm just tired of, as you said, people giving them some overbearing quality and making them extremely mary sue-esque.

I'm working on one but she sucks so far. She's a non-bender/jazz singer. I dunno, jazz singer just seemed like a cool profession haha.

User Image User Image

Oh man. You had me sold on the fact she's a jazz vocalist.

I'd like to see her completed info once you're done with her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff