• Beta Gaian 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Rainbow Donkey Princess
A Lock Without A Key
Rainbow Donkey Princess
A Lock Without A Key
Rainbow Donkey Princess

I was too. I'm happy she didn't kill him though, it would have been so out of character for her if she did. I also like how they made him so pathetic, he got what he deserved either way.
Yeah it was. I actually almost cried at some points with zuko , ya know hearing about his past and what his father did to him

Same here, I almost cried at The Tale of Momo too but was too drained from Iroh's story to cry.
I actually cried when Gyatso's skeleton was found.

Really? I actually didn't cry there. I felt sorry for Aang though.
That was really upsetting for me. I mean he was like a father to aang and he literally saw the skeleton of him. That is such a horrible thing.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Bryke are masters of Emotion Bending.
A Lock Without A Key
Rainbow Donkey Princess
A Lock Without A Key
Rainbow Donkey Princess
A Lock Without A Key
Rainbow Donkey Princess

I was too. I'm happy she didn't kill him though, it would have been so out of character for her if she did. I also like how they made him so pathetic, he got what he deserved either way.
Yeah it was. I actually almost cried at some points with zuko , ya know hearing about his past and what his father did to him

Same here, I almost cried at The Tale of Momo too but was too drained from Iroh's story to cry.

That was really upsetting for me. I mean he was like a father to aang and he literally saw the skeleton on him. That is such a horrible thing.

I try to ignore the fact that that was Gyatso, if I thought about it or let myself acknowledge that while watching it then there is a good chance I'd cry, but I try my hardest to ignore that thought and avoid that whole situation. (it's a defense maneuver)

Shirtless Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Rainbow Donkey Princess
A Lock Without A Key
Rainbow Donkey Princess
A Lock Without A Key
Rainbow Donkey Princess

That was really upsetting for me. I mean he was like a father to aang and he literally saw the skeleton on him. That is such a horrible thing.

I try to ignore the fact that that was Gyatso, if I thought about it or let myself acknowledge that while watching it then there is a good chance I'd cry, but I try my hardest to ignore that thought and avoid that whole situation. (it's a defense maneuver)
Ah i see. It still makes me sad thinking about right now D:

Shirtless Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Azula the Phoenix Queen
User Image

Bryke are masters of Emotion Bending.
Agreed. I was actually quite annoyed that Azula lost her mind....but i guess thats the way it goes.

Informer

...Okay, yes.

The story of the great General Iroh brings me to tears. His song is beautiful and really tugs at the heart strings.

[I miss Uncle Iroh so much! Dx]
Yess!!! That episode was one of the saddest in the Avatar Series.......

Agile Spirit

The Tale of Iroh was so beautiful T^T. I think that was the only one that really had me.

However there a few more episodes that didn't make me cry but they were pretty emotional D: One that comes to mind is Katara when she finally had to use blood-bending and also when she faces the man who killed her mother.

Azula going insane also had me staring at my screen. O.O
I cry every time.

Desirable Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Iroh has always been my favorite character so yeah, I cried. Everytime I see that the Tales of Ba Sing Se episode is on I flip the channel like it's the Sarah McLaughlin commercial.
I actually don't remember that episode. I mean, I remember it being an episode, but nothing that happened in it or how the song went. I had to look it up on YouTube, and...yeah, it's pretty sad, but it's verrry difficult to get me teary eyed these days. It's just such a nice thing they did though, for what is a mostly irrelevant plot point. That just goes to show you the depths of the character development in ATLA.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff