Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Lunatic

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Now all my doubts about this subject have been cleared.
Thank you.
"Giggity." lmao! Nice pic too.

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Swashbuckling Dabbler

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Clambake 200
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Really?

Hilarious Tycoon

Still seems nasty.

He was 12 DX

I know he was older when they had the kids, but my god, I still think of him as being 12
Oh my redface

Tipsy Fairy

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Wow. Aang got hot.

Dangerous Visionary

XbuffyxoverxbellaX
Still seems nasty.

He was 12 DX

I know he was older when they had the kids, but my god, I still think of him as being 12

Actually he was like 112+ whenever they finally did the dead. So if anything he's the baby snatcher. xd

Hilarious Tycoon

Miss-dark8607
XbuffyxoverxbellaX
Still seems nasty.

He was 12 DX

Actually he was like 112+ whenever they finally did the dead. So if anything he's the baby snatcher. xd

Sailor Jupiter was my favorite =D

Dangerous Visionary

XbuffyxoverxbellaX
Miss-dark8607
XbuffyxoverxbellaX
Still seems nasty.

He was 12 DX

rofl

Man volume five of Sailor Moon need to get here alreadly. No one is really listening to me when I post things; they all are fan gushing over my Sailor Jupiter cosplay. #Prettysoliderissues emotion_awesome

Hilarious Tycoon

Miss-dark8607
XbuffyxoverxbellaX
Miss-dark8607
XbuffyxoverxbellaX
Still seems nasty.

He was 12 DX

rofl

Man volume five of Sailor Moon need to get here alreadly. No one is really listening to me when I post things; they all are fan gushing over my Sailor Jupiter cosplay. #Prettysoliderissues emotion_awesome

Lol, because it's a part of our childhoods. When I was a really little girl I was so obsessed with Sailor Moon. I wanted to be Sailor Jupiter because she had curly brown hair that she always wore in a ponytail (like me). Oh, and lightning is cool too. I haven't read the manga, but people tell me it's a lot more serious and complicated than the anime

Dangerous Visionary

XbuffyxoverxbellaX
Miss-dark8607
XbuffyxoverxbellaX
Miss-dark8607
XbuffyxoverxbellaX
Still seems nasty.

He was 12 DX

rofl

Lol, because it's a part of our childhoods. When I was a really little girl I was so obsessed with Sailor Moon. I wanted to be Sailor Jupiter because she had curly brown hair that she always wore in a ponytail (like me). Oh, and lightning is cool too. I haven't read the manga, but people tell me it's a lot more serious and complicated than the anime

You need to come over to my AMC thread. 3nodding

Versatile Citizen

10,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ohhhhhhhhh.

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
XbuffyxoverxbellaX
Still seems nasty.

He was 12 DX

I was actually curious, so I calculated it, and found out that Aang was 32 when Tenzin was born. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff