Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Capitalist

Azulei Gloomspark
iKarnezar
I don't like AangXKatara much.

He was pretty much like her little brother. He also almost cried when Katara shouted at him, and in general, was very childish up until the middle of the Earth book

But really, who wants to be impregnated by their kid brother?

... You have no idea how much I wish I had a younger brother.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

rofl

Twincest?

Greedy Capitalist

Tinekay
iKarnezar

He was pretty much like her little brother. He also almost cried when Katara shouted at him, and in general, was very childish up until the middle of the Earth book

He was 12, ofcourse he would be childish. He needed to grow up first. razz

Yeah but its not a turn on when you can make your boyfriend cry ("The Waterbending Scroll" wink .

Even though Aang did mature somewhat, they still got together when he was 13. I dunno exactly what Katara saw in him..

Wheezing Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It's a weird as s**t thought to have. I really can't imagine Aang having [had] sex. His personality is so childish that I just can't do it. gonk

As for Katara, I have an easier time wrapping my head around the idea that she would have sex at some point.
Makes Aang looks sexy... heart

Rainbow Champion

6,350 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
That picture hurts my Zutara heart . . but it's good. crying emotion_donotwant

Newbie Hoarder

kay2kay
User Image
Giggity.

Katara in that picture looks like Victoria Justice xP

Intellectual Lunatic

nopz
kay2kay
User Image
Giggity.

omg I CAN TOTALLY SEE IT

Newbie Hoarder

kay2kay
nopz
kay2kay
User Image
Giggity.

omg I CAN TOTALLY SEE IT

lol, im glad im not the only one emotion_awesome

Intellectual Lunatic

Girl With The Windex Eyes
Makes Aang looks sexy... heart
he gets better with age 3nodding

Wealthy Bloodsucker

13,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Holy s**t...!!! When did he get so hot....?!

Wheezing Bunny

10,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
iKarnezar
Azulei Gloomspark
iKarnezar

... You have no idea how much I wish I had a younger brother.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

rofl

Twincest?

Twincest is good too. wink
iKarnezar
Tinekay
iKarnezar

Yeah but its not a turn on when you can make your boyfriend cry ("The Waterbending Scroll" wink .

Even though Aang did mature somewhat, they still got together when he was 13. I dunno exactly what Katara saw in him..

Hehe yeah i get your point with the crying, the only reason i can think of that getting together so young wouldn't be weird for them is maybe people married young in that time. Like in the middle ages.
XbuffyxoverxbellaX
Still seems nasty.

He was 12 DX

I know he was older when they had the kids, but my god, I still think of him as being 12

Yeah and Katara was 14. A two year difference is not that much.

Aang was very mature for a twelve year old. Actually the fact that he still found time to act his age despite all the pressure that he was under that actually shows his maturity. He did not pretend he was a mature adult and have some incorrect notion of how an adult should act. Really Katara and Zuko's "Maturity" was very childish looks at how adults should act. Aang never forgot his age and that actually was a sign of his maturity.

I never really saw Katara as an older sister to Aang yeah she was the mother hen to the whole group but it was more friendship then family. I see them more like close friends and how they it is weird that they would develop feelings for each other and fear that it would change their friendship forever.

Though really I am just not a fan of hate love relationships. Not a fan of the ones where people who hate each other at first end up falling in love when they realize they are "not so different." that is why I'm not really fond of Zutara. really it seemed like Kartara just tolerated Zuko by the end of the series. Even after their bonding episode they never really even seemed like friends. I could not see them working together.

Intellectual Lunatic

Tinekay
iKarnezar
Tinekay
iKarnezar

Hehe yeah i get your point with the crying, the only reason i can think of that getting together so young wouldn't be weird for them is maybe people married young in that time. Like in the middle ages.
They do. Remember how yue was betrothed at a young age and she assumed katata was as well since she wore her mothers necklace

Intellectual Lunatic

Creativerealms
XbuffyxoverxbellaX
Still seems nasty.

He was 12 DX

I know he was older when they had the kids, but my god, I still think of him as being 12

Yeah and Katara was 14. A two year difference is not that much.

Aang was very mature for a twelve year old. Actually the fact that he still found time to act his age despite all the pressure that he was under that actually shows his maturity. He did not pretend he was a mature adult and have some incorrect notion of how an adult should act. Really Katara and Zuko's "Maturity" was very childish looks at how adults should act. Aang never forgot his age and that actually was a sign of his maturity.

I never really saw Katara as an older sister to Aang yeah she was the mother hen to the whole group but it was more friendship then family. I see them more like close friends and how they it is weird that they would develop feelings for each other and fear that it would change their friendship forever.

Though really I am just not a fan of hate love relationships. Not a fan of the ones where people who hate each other at first end up falling in love when they realize they are "not so different." that is why I'm not really fond of Zutara. really it seemed like Kartara just tolerated Zuko by the end of the series. Even after their bonding episode they never really even seemed like friends. I could not see them working together.
They killed it for me in the comic when katara and aang call eachother sweetie. Plus, the writers said that zutara was going to be Canon, but they realized how young their target audience was and changed it (something like that) Now Makorra supposed to fill those shoes I guess.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff