Zaruk's Partner

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
Rafflesia Arnoldi
Pics or it didn't happen.

I'm just running into you everywhere today aren't I?

And yes. Do as Raff says. Pics naow.

Dedicated Loiterer

Kenocka
Rafflesia Arnoldi

ikr :v It's kinda weird seeing so many people from the Pokeforum elsewhere.

Zaruk's Partner

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
Rafflesia Arnoldi
Kenocka
Rafflesia Arnoldi

I need to start posting there again. I miss the assholes and loling at Ox's antics.

Dedicated Loiterer

Kenocka
Rafflesia Arnoldi
Kenocka
Rafflesia Arnoldi

I need to start posting there again. I miss the assholes and loling at Ox's antics.

Yes you should. Though not much really happens anymore. Mostly just trading threads and occasionally new people wandering in, posting something stupid, and then getting trolled.

Zaruk's Partner

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
Rafflesia Arnoldi
Kenocka
Rafflesia Arnoldi
Kenocka
Rafflesia Arnoldi

Yes you should. Though not much really happens anymore. Mostly just trading threads and occasionally new people wandering in, posting something stupid, and then getting trolled.

If RPing were allowed in the forum so long as it was Pokemon related then I KNOW I'd be more active there.

Dedicated Loiterer

Kenocka
Rafflesia Arnoldi
Kenocka
Rafflesia Arnoldi
Kenocka
Rafflesia Arnoldi

If RPing were allowed in the forum so long as it was Pokemon related then I KNOW I'd be more active there.

That reminds me, some guy requested a Gardevoir x Trainer RP on the forum. I should continue to harass him 8| But I don't feel like getting banned, either.

Zaruk's Partner

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
Rafflesia Arnoldi
That reminds me, some guy requested a Gardevoir x Trainer RP on the forum. I should continue to harass him 8| But I don't feel like getting banned, either.

Was he serious or was he trolling? Use a mule if you're really in the mood to harass the guy.

Dedicated Loiterer

Kenocka
Rafflesia Arnoldi

Was he serious or was he trolling? Use a mule if you're really in the mood to harass the guy.

I'm not even sure, but he kind of ignored me trying to harass him into gay RP shenanigans. I was completely serious, too B|

Zaruk's Partner

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
Rafflesia Arnoldi
Kenocka
Rafflesia Arnoldi

I'm not even sure, but he kind of ignored me trying to harass him into gay RP shenanigans. I was completely serious, too B|

Maybe he didn't want gay RP shenanigans? Maybe he wanted straight ones? Which is just boring.
I love how your name seems like such a contridiction right now

Dedicated Loiterer

Kenocka
Rafflesia Arnoldi
Kenocka
Rafflesia Arnoldi

Maybe he didn't want gay RP shenanigans? Maybe he wanted straight ones? Which is just boring.

Yeah, I kinda assumed he wanted female Gardevoir x male trainer.
Ah well, he's probably learned his lesson about the Pokeforum. We troll relentlessly.

Zaruk's Partner

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
Rafflesia Arnoldi
Kenocka
Rafflesia Arnoldi
Kenocka
Rafflesia Arnoldi

Yeah, I kinda assumed he wanted female Gardevoir x male trainer.
Ah well, he's probably learned his lesson about the Pokeforum. We troll relentlessly.

Yes. If the regulars don't get the trolls then Ox will - if he's online that is.

Interesting Member

3,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
really funny i mean come on thats funny stuff xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers