Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Lol, are you serious? I honestly can't and haven't been taken you seriously by reading your threads. Nobody can be this dumb. Way to go troll razz

But anyway, I love earth bending. It would definitely be what I would want to bend. Toph was the toughest out of the whole Avatar group in the first series. At least, in my point of view. She really never lost a fight. Not to mention she also created metal bending~

Earth bending is just as powerful as any of the other elements. It can cause just as much destruction. Your a fool to think it's the most pointless.
Avrion Racortone
I think all the bending elements are awesome.

With water, You can basically bend water out of anywhere, turn it into ice, boil it, or even blood bend.

With fire, you're just hot s**t and also have the potential for lightning bending as well.

With Earth, you have rocks, sand, and because of Toph, metal. I mean, you have to be badass to be the pioneer for new bending.

And air....well, I'm not sure of any secondary bending for air, but you can glide up in this b***h. 3nodding super awesome.

Agreed. biggrin All of them are awesome. <3

Beloved Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
EARTH IS THE COOLEST ELEMENT TO BEND, MAN 0.O
AND TOPH IS ONE OF THE TOUGHEST CHARACTERS 0.O

Everyone keeps mentioning Toph...

What about King Bumi? The man could earthbender because his face was exposed, that is hardcore.

I think fire bending is pretty lame too.

Plus if you're a firebender and take you energy from the sun, you are always weak for half the day when night comes unless there's a source of energy around.

Hardened Warrior

Oh... look... she made another thread. rolleyes
☆゜゜゜☆゜゜゜☆

emotion_donotwant Earth bending is the s**t, like obby.

☆゜゜゜☆゜゜゜☆
Why the ******** are you still here?
Go back to trolling the LD.

Greedy Capitalist

I gotta admit, this is the most logical and coherent ramblings of a 12-year old the intelligence of a lemon has produced thus far.

Hardened Warrior

xAliceJae

So... she isn't new at this? o.o
Earth bending is pretty lame though.... the only thing saving it from being at the bottom of the list is the possibility to learn metal bending.
Jester25
xAliceJae

It's been a troll of the LD for awhile.
but I suppose it got bored. ~___~

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Jester25
xAliceJae

Nah, the other day I got bored and looked at other troll threads she made, and she made one about her being born in Japan and knowing about anime and manga before anyone else.
And that if you aren't born in Japan, then you don't know s**t about anime/manga.
Then she said she was Japanese because she was born there.
Although she is stupid, she is quite entertaining. emotion_awesome

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Earth is actually my favorite. emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers