Welcome to Gaia! ::

After korra found out that unalaq was lying, her father didn't know either. Later on, during harmonic convergence, deskna ggot hurt. how selfish is unalaq? What did youn think of this season? was it better than last season or the one with aang? Please leave comments below about both series and we will continue from then. smile biggrin

Dapper Werewolf

6,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
It was a pretty decent season. Nothing can compare to the seasons with Aang though. Yea Korra's awesome, but I grew up with Aang.
I do have to admit that I was screaming at my TV for most of the season. The good kind of yelling when I am so sucked into the series.

Loyal Spirit

13,350 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I thought this season of Legend of Korra was great. The story was awesome and the concept of the spirits was really cool. But it can't be compared to the original series. Avatar: The Last Airbender will always be the best!! blaugh

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
I think it's impossible for any Avatar after Aang to get our attention. However, I do love the direction they did with Korra. We spent Aang's story trying to change the future. Now we have Korra's story to explore the past Avatars...well, used to. If anything, unless this is addressed or fixed in the future, we can have another Avatar that addresses how they're the second reincarnation of the Avatar, like how the reincarnation of Avatar Wan established the role of the Avatar cycle!
ii_Minni3Mouz3_ii
After korra found out that unalaq was lying, her father didn't know either. Later on, during harmonic convergence, deskna ggot hurt. how selfish is unalaq? What did youn think of this season? was it better than last season or the one with aang? Please leave comments below about both series and we will continue from then. smile biggrin

i understand that unalaq is trying to be the bad guy but its just like with season with Amon
plus we get to see Zhao in the 2nd part of the 2 part finale.
Remember that Zhao was taken to the spirit world after he killed the white koi fish, then Aang fused with the black Koi fish and became the huge fish monster.
KarateMaster2012
ii_Minni3Mouz3_ii

i understand that unalaq is trying to be the bad guy but its just like with season with Amon
plus we get to see Zhao in the 2nd part of the 2 part finale.
Remember that Zhao was taken to the spirit world after he killed the white koi fish, then Aang fused with the black Koi fish and became the huge fish monster.

Thanks biggrin I also realized that when Avatar Wuan died, Rava's spirit left. Also, if the next season of korra she gets her memory of all of her past lives. If anybody wishes to start a new topic involving avatar, predictions, or comments, please leave it below

Distinct Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I was way more shocked and I cried way more in this season it has a little bit more thrill and twists and emotions in the ending
SannaMolly
I was way more shocked and I cried way more in this season it has a little bit more thrill and twists and emotions in the ending

I agree. I also had mixed emotions like in the epic battle between korra and unalaq. I believe that the decision to make korra lose all of her connections to her past lives impossible was a flpi-floppy move. Like, it was a good move you know unexpected and surprising, but it was also bad because she doesnt have anybody to speak to that has experience of being an avatar.

Shy Gaian

6,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I love this season way better than the first one. It's really great when they finally revealed how the Avatar got his/her powers. I cried at the part when all the previous Avatar were 'killed'.. I wished that didn't have to happen but I guess that's part of the maturing process? Korra was still a bit spoilt and naive at the beginning of the season so it was quite nice to see her slowly grow mature. I'm actually happy that they finally broke up (Y'know her and that dude) mostly because I don't think their the perfect couple...
As to answer your question, we never actually saw how he was treated back when he was a child.. maybe he has the 'Loki complex'? His jealous of his brother because he never got any attention from their parents? IDK but I do hope they would show that in the upcoming seasons.. (or they probably wouldn't....)
I wonder what's in store for the next one blaugh Can't wait!

Dionysus Kali generated a random number between 69 and 70 ... 70!

Kawaii Explorer

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
I loved Aang so much. But I also love Korra. I was so upset that her and Mako broke up.. D: BUt I really hope we dont have to wait a whole year again for the next book cat_rofl

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Legend of Korra is good, but for some reason I'm not feeling it like I did with the Last Airbender, I think maybe because they became so modern and maybe because I'm so depressed that they didn't make a series or the teenage years and adulthood of Aang first I mean I love team avatar and they didn't continue the story but instead jump into the next avatar (korra) already.
theoneandonlycarrottop
I loved Aang so much. But I also love Korra. I was so upset that her and Mako broke up.. D: BUt I really hope we dont have to wait a whole year again for the next book cat_rofl

They say it's coming up in spring or in summer
-alegna ennazus-
Legend of Korra is good, but for some reason I'm not feeling it like I did with the Last Airbender, I think maybe because they became so modern and maybe because I'm so depressed that they didn't make a series or the teenage years and adulthood of Aang first I mean I love team avatar and they didn't continue the story but instead jump into the next avatar (korra) already.

idk if im correct or not but maybe in the new season there going to have flashbacks of aang and all of their rest. They made a picture of them grown up and i literally stared at for an hour and said holy shat xd
I heard that they were going to have a series called change in season 3. Also, that they were going to show flashbacks of mako and bolins past along with asami, and the other past avatars. Even tenzin and his siblings.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff