Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aiko Tiff
Hey Bolin! ^^
I was wondering, do you have anything from your mother or father?
Like Mako has your father's scarf?
like so
By the way, you're awesome.

User Image

"No.. Unfortunately I don't. Mako's lucky to have Dad's scarf.. I don't remember really anything about them.
Although, Mako does me that I have mom's color eyes! Does that count for something?

Thanks! I love hearing that~"

Friendly Fatcat

7,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Megathread 100
Alleyboy Bolin

I'm pretty sure that does count. ^^
And you're welcome! <3
One more thing, I wanted to tell you I'm hoping you and Korra end up together. =)
Do you have a plan to win her over or anything like that?
Sokka Yatamo
Hey Bolin... I know you are busy and all but I have a major question!
Who were your parents?
What happened to them?
Are they still alive?

"...This might sound weird to you.. But I don't remember their names or faces. I just remember my mom's green eyes and dad's red scarf-- she was an Earthbender, and he was a Firebender.

I was really young when they were mugged and killed by some Firebender. I wasn't with them though, but Mako was-- I was probably at home.. Wait, who was watching me?

I guess that answers all your questions, no?

All I know is, whenever I think about them, all I ever see is Mako's face. Weird, huh?"
Sorry for asking you, cuz i know you're probably swamped right now, but what do you think of Asami and Mako being a couple?

By the way, your super adorable <3

7,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Alleyboy Bolin
Sokka Yatamo
Hey Bolin... I know you are busy and all but I have a major question!
Who were your parents?
What happened to them?
Are they still alive?

"...This might sound weird to you.. But I don't remember their names or faces. I just remember my mom's green eyes and dad's red scarf-- she was an Earthbender, and he was a Firebender.

I was really young when they were mugged and killed by some Firebender. I wasn't with them though, but Mako was-- I was probably at home.. Wait, who was watching me?

I guess that answers all your questions, no?

All I know is, whenever I think about them, all I ever see is Mako's face. Weird, huh?"

Is it possible Iroh is your father?
I could see it
He has Mako's eyes
and your hair.

Fashionable Gaian

8,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Where do you got Pabu?
Good luck with Korra btw you are awesome heart

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
Okay, Next question for the #1 Bolin.
Okay if you were able to meet someone from another world(Anime) Who would it be?

Demonic Explorer

I love you, Bolin! heart
Lena Raito17
were you getting drunk on noodles a couple of episdoes ago? 3nodding

"...Maybe...? Depends on what you mean by drunk.

User Image

Does this look like the face of a drunk man?
...Okay. Maybe I can see where you're coming from."
Mutant Logan_Wolverine
Hey, kid. It's me again. Anyway, quick questions for ya. Why do they not have Televisions in Republic city even though the city's technology is supposed to be advance.

"I dunno what a television is, but we have movie theatres! They're mostly silent though.. But they are working on putting sound in em!

That's gonna be so weird to watch! It'll be like real life on a screen!"
CocoaTiramisu
um... wow. i think i'm dying of laughter over here.

btw. Bolin, not so much of a question, but...

heart LOOK HOW CUTE MY CHIBIS OF YOU GUYS ARE!!! heart

Do you love them? Do you?!?! You totally rock my world Bolin. Fire Ferrets FOREVER!!! heart

User Image

"I like laughing too! But not so much that I'd die.. That seems a little to extreme for me.

OH GOSH. Why are we so cute! I want to hug them! But, I like, can't. Since they're drawings and stuff. Thanks for sharing em!"
Kiyoshi Roku

Is it possible Iroh is your father?
I could see it
He has Mako's eyes
and your hair.

User Image

"The.. Fire Prince and esteemed War General? I dunno--I've never met him before.
Pfft. Me? Royalty? I mean, with a face like mine, you'd think I was a prince or something, but.. No. I think he's too young to be my daddy.

At first I thought you meant Uncle Iroh! Yeah, we call him Uncle too--it's in our history books like that! Then I was all like, WHAA? That's crazy talk, coming out of you right now."
dark-adventangel
Sorry for asking you, cuz i know you're probably swamped right now, but what do you think of Asami and Mako being a couple?

By the way, your super adorable <3

User Image

"Of course I have time for answering!

Well.. I like them together. A lot! She's so sweet to him! But I think that it's frustrating watching him toy around with Korra like that. Neither of those beautiful women deserve to be treated like that.

And you really mean that? Thanks!"
Total Distortion
I love you, Bolin! heart

"Annnnd I love you too, oh random person~~"

4,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Autobiographer 200
Bolin, you wouldn't let Mako mess with me right? :B XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items