Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hotaru Tsukiku
You are too adorable! whee

You make me smile everytime you talk emotion_awesome

Anyways, a few questions your way:
-Aside from Pro-bending, what games do you like to play?
-Would you sell your soul for Korra?
-If a character gave you a random hug, who would it be and how would you react?

Love ya! wink *cuddles*

User Image

"I'd like Hide and Explode if I could make stuff explode. Otherwise, I'm pretty dandy at card tricks!
I don't think I would-- I love her, but I don't want to make her love me. I want it to be real. You know what I'm talking about?

Well, I'd just hug whoever and smile back! As long as it wasn't Amon. I don't want his hugs.
However, Lin reaaaalllly looks like she could use a hug. I'd like to give her one with out her smacking me upside the head."
Mutant Logan_Wolverine
What do you think of mutants and the x-men?

User Image

"If I knew what they were, I'd probably think they were really cool! From what you've told me, they sound a lot like benders, which makes me further believe that people should have the right to be different, and not be forced to be like everybody else. No matter what."
OV8ION
Hi Bolin, who taught you Earthbending?

User Image

"I can't pinpoint it to one person, per se. When I was little, my mother taught me some.. After she died, Mako snuck us into a probending match, and I watched the benders there.. It was incredible! I was never any good at it until we started training at the arena ourselves. Mako always defended me, so I never needed to bend."

Quotable Smoker

Alleyboy Bolin
Mutant Logan_Wolverine

User Image

"If I knew what they were, I'd probably think they were really cool! From what you've told me, they sound a lot like benders, which makes me further believe that people should have the right to be different, and not be forced to be like everybody else. No matter what."

I agree with you. smile two questions, Do you think you'll learn how to metal bend? And Who do you think Amon is?
TwiIii
I know you love your brother, but would you please smack some sense into him?

User Image

"...Why? Of course I can, but what did he do this time? Did he break your heart too?"

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Mutant Logan_Wolverine
Alleyboy Bolin
Mutant Logan_Wolverine

User Image

I agree with you. smile two questions, Do you think you'll learn how to metal bend? And Who do you think Amon is?

Would that mean Boline would be able to bend you, Logan, if he did learn metal bending??

O.O

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
NNNNNOOOOO BOLIN DIDN'T TALK TO ME, my heart is forever crushed crying

Dapper Lunatic

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Alleyboy Bolin

User Image

"I'd like Hide and Explode if I could make stuff explode. Otherwise, I'm pretty dandy at card tricks!
I don't think I would-- I love her, but I don't want to make her love me. I want it to be real. You know what I'm talking about?

Well, I'd just hug whoever and smile back! As long as it wasn't Amon. I don't want his hugs.
However, Lin reaaaalllly looks like she could use a hug. I'd like to give her one with out her smacking me upside the head."

Really? What kind of card tricks?

Yup, I know whatcha mean. Gotta keep it real.

She does. Although, you make everyone happy emotion_awesome Poor Amon

Another question for ya:
Have you ever been anywhere outside of Republic City, particularly Ba Sing Se? If not where would you go? Possible honeymon spot for you and Korra?

Quotable Smoker

xMissionExterminatex
Mutant Logan_Wolverine
Alleyboy Bolin
Mutant Logan_Wolverine

User Image

Would that mean Boline would be able to bend you, Logan, if he did learn metal bending??

O.O
Yea, then He'd be a younger, different version of Magneto.

Nimble Bunny

8,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Alleyboy Bolin
TwiIii
I know you love your brother, but would you please smack some sense into him?

User Image

"...Why? Of course I can, but what did he do this time? Did he break your heart too?"

I just dont like seeing my girls sad crying
Mutant Logan_Wolverine

User Image

"I know you have be a specific kind of Earthbender in order to learn Metalbending.. I dunno if I'm like that! All of the police officers have heavy fight styles, while mine is much more light footed, like Firebending. If I could, I would love to though!

I think Amon is the most terrifying-ist, gruesome dude ever! Oh, you mean, like his real name? I have no clue."

Liberal Capitalist

I SHIP YOU AND PABU ;u;
Alleyboy Bolin
Lili Potter
Do you dream about Korra?
User Image

"Well, the few that I remember and that don't involve food.. Yes.
Almost every single night."

What kind of dreams where they? wink

Wealthy Bloodsucker

13,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Alleyboy Bolin

Yes there is! You could have push him back or took Korra from him! I know you have a brain under those dark, handsome locks...*Get lost in Bolin's hair.* So... pretty... *Shake head.* But yeah... I'm not liking how this all end.... I just hope Asami doesn't do something very dumb...
TwiIii
I just dont like seeing my girls sad crying

User Image

"You and I both.
I don't like seeing anyone sad."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items