Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Gawker

Heyo Bolin, I've got a couple of questions for you...

What would you do if the dead rose from the grave and began to eat everyone? What would your course of action be?

Original Humorist

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
Alleyboy Bolin
irZakuraWolfe
Hiya Bolin! biggrin May I ask if you wear boxers or briefs?

"Haha... What? I'm not.. Why would you want to know?
Since I have no secrets.. I'm a fan of the underpants hybrid! Boxer-briefs. But since we don't have the most money, I just wear whatever I can find that's clean."
That's cool smile What about your favorite instrument?
iZ u l e e
Bolin, what you think you be like as a girl?
Probably look like this. :3
User Image

"Well. I never thought about it! But woah, I LOOK GOOD.
Look at those hips!"

User Image
Sorelliena
Cool.

Love the avi by the way. You make a very accurate and cool Bolin.

"Aww... Well, thank you so much! Seriously.

It just comes naturally."
irZakuraWolfe

"Let me tell you. It's definitely not the Tsungi Horn--that thing is really old! So, I prefer the saxophone! It's so smooth, and really, whenever I hear one, it just makes we want to dance."

User Image

Original Humorist

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
Alleyboy Bolin
irZakuraWolfe

"Let me tell you. It's definitely not the Tsungi Horn--that thing is really old! So, I prefer the saxophone! It's so smooth, and really, whenever I hear one, it just makes we want to dance."

User Image
The saxophone IS awesome 4laugh

6,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
YES I HAVE A QUESTION.actually,a few.
1.Which is worse-Amon or angry Tahno?
2.Did you know YOU are my favorite character? *betcha didn't.mehhehhehheh*
3.*this is not a question* I hope you and Korra end up together heart heart
3 (again).Do you like riding Naga better,or an Air Bison?
4.Do you like living with Korra better?Or did u like living with Asami?
5.Do u have any idea who Amon is?
6.Would you fight Mako for Korra?
~cuz if u did I know you'd win whee whee ~
7.Did you notice that Tahno's hair is PURPLE??
8.What's your favorite shade of blue?
9.If you could get Korra a present, and you had 1,000,000 yuan, what would you get her?
10.Can you pass this message to Korra for me?
"KORRA YOU KNOW YOU LOVE THIS BOY.BE NICE TO HIM.BE HIS GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE I CAN'T."
Also, I want you to know that you're my favorite character if u didn't notice question 2, and that I hope Amon steps on a lego. whee whee
~Luv you~
Well like many others, I'm rooting for you and Korra to end up with each other. I wanted to ask, do you have any plans on making that happen?
Sukidayolove1997
9.If you could get Korra a present, and you had 1,000,000 yuan, what would you get her?
"KORRA YOU KNOW YOU LOVE THIS BOY.BE NICE TO HIM.BE HIS GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE I CAN'T."
Also, I want you to know that you're my favorite character if u didn't notice question 2, and that I hope Amon steps on a lego. whee whee
~Luv you~

User Image

"Gosh, Amon is SO much scarier than Tahno! Plus Tahno can't bend anymore, so unless he gets one of those zappy-glove-thingys, he won't be much of a threat.
Nah, I didn't! Thank you!
Aren't you sweet?

Continuing.. Well, I've never rode on Naga before, so I'll have to say the Air Bison. They're so soft!
Well, Asami's house had a pool and MEAT. Oh how I miss delicious, sweet meat.. Otherwise, I love being this close to Korra! But, Asami's was more fun.
I wouldn't-- I don't think Korra would want us to fight over her. I'd rather she pick me because she wants to be with me.
Nope! I've always been to afraid to look at his face! Boy is that guy intimidating-- seriously. He makes kids (and me) cry.
Aqua. It's bright and fun, and the color of Korra's big, beautiful eyes!

User Image

What do you buy a girl who doesn't want much...?

User Image

I think I'd buy her family a giant estate in Republic City so they can be closer to her.. Maybe she'd take me to meet them!

And I think I can do that.

Oof. That'd hurt!
Thanks for all of the questions. I hope I got them all!"

Gracious Smoker

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Alleyboy Bolin
I_ate_your_candy_Goten
oops epic fail! anyway how did it feel when you got kidnapped by armon and having you bending potentially taken away?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. i felt like that

User Image

"I. HAVE NEVER BEEN SO SCARED IN MY LIFE. Like ever! I was so worried that he'd take it from me... I dunno what I'd do without my Earthbending!

I mean, Amon.. That's some scary stuff right there."

User Image

one last question! How did it feel to find out Asami's father was an equalist? I was like this User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
gummyfluffbear
Well like many others, I'm rooting for you and Korra to end up with each other. I wanted to ask, do you have any plans on making that happen?

User Image

"Thank you so much!

Haha, well.. Funny you should ask, since I... don't have a plan actually.
You see, I don't want to make her love me. I want real love, you know what I'm talking about? As much as I do love her and want her to feel the same, above all I really just want her to be happy--

I want her to love me on her own accord, not because I tried to take her away from Mako.

So no matter what, I'm gonna be there for her, always and forever.
I'll keep up that ole' Bolin charm though, so don't you worry!"
I_ate_your_candy_Goten

one last question! How did it feel to find out Asami's father was an equalist? I was like this User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I was all like "WHAAAA?" I couldn't believe that such a nice guy who SUPPORTED our team for finals had such a scary Equalist factory underneath his house! I mean, who does that? Don't even get me started on those robot-thingys. I thought I was gonna pee my pants!

Come to think of it.. I might have..."

User Image

Beloved Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
Alleyboy Bolin
koi miazaki 3
Do you think Korra would love you someday?

User Image

"I'd like to think so--all I can really do is just wait for her, and be there when she needs me.

This is real, true love, so... Maybe?"

Would ou take Asami instead if your brother goes out with Korra? XD

6,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Alleyboy Bolin
Sukidayolove1997
~Luv you~

User Image

"Gosh, Amon is SO much scarier than Tahno! Plus Tahno can't bend anymore, so unless he gets one of those zappy-glove-thingys, he won't be much of a threat.
Nah, I didn't! Thank you!
Aren't you sweet?

Continuing.. Well, I've never rode on Naga before, so I'll have to say the Air Bison. They're so soft!
Well, Asami's house had a pool and MEAT. Oh how I miss delicious, sweet meat.. Otherwise, I love being this close to Korra! But, Asami's was more fun.
I wouldn't-- I don't think Korra would want us to fight over her. I'd rather she pick me because she wants to be with me.
Nope! I've always been to afraid to look at his face! Boy is that guy intimidating-- seriously. He makes kids (and me) cry.
Aqua. It's bright and fun, and the color of Korra's big, beautiful eyes!

User Image

What do you buy a girl who doesn't want much...?

User Image

I think I'd buy her family a giant estate in Republic City so they can be closer to her.. Maybe she'd take me to meet them!

And I think I can do that.

Oof. That'd hurt!
Thanks for all of the questions. I hope I got them all!"

Thank YOU for answering my barrage of questions! I was also wondering if
1.I could friend request u?
2.Would u accept said friend request?
oh, and ur Kingdom Hearts siggy is freaking awesome. *high five*
So Bolin, I've been thinking about getting into the Pro-Bending world; I'm an earth bender like you. Any tips for beginners? After all this Equalist stuff blows over, of course. Or if Pro-Bending doesn't work out, do you have any other suggestions as to what I can do with my bending?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff