Welcome to Gaia! ::

yeah, really. it was kind of sad. It was made to be depressing
What more could they have developed? His story was ended perfectly.

Friendly Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I loved the sacrifice; to blow the ship - it was an amazing finale! Amon being dead, it just never crossed my mind. The idea of him being dead, is well, odd. Something tells me he's not dead. Seriously, one tiny boat blowing up is going to kill him? I don't think so. He's a water bender, they're surrounded in a huge body of water. He's a blood bender, I don't think he's that weak. Again, this is what I think. If he's really dead, then he's dead, it was an anti-climatic ending but okay. If he's still alive and trolling - then great! He has potential. 3nodding

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Dark_Legend94
I loved the sacrifice; to blow the ship - it was an amazing finale! Amon being dead, it just never crossed my mind. The idea of him being dead, is well, odd. Something tells me he's not dead. Seriously, one tiny boat blowing up is going to kill him? I don't think so. He's a water bender, they're surrounded in a huge body of water. He's a blood bender, I don't think he's that weak. Again, this is what I think. If he's really dead, then he's dead, it was an anti-climatic ending but okay. If he's still alive and trolling - then great! He has potential. 3nodding

Agreed. this is like Cowboy Bebop's Spike. EVERYONE thought He was DEAD until he went after Vicious..This gonna be THE same thing! only Amon is gonna NEXT BOUNTY HUNTER HUNTING BAD BENDERS!!

Friendly Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Michelle Chiba
Dark_Legend94

Agreed. this is like Cowboy Bebop's Spike. EVERYONE thought He was DEAD until he went after Vicious..This gonna be THE same thing! only Amon is gonna NEXT BOUNTY HUNTER HUNTING BAD BENDERS!!

Old habits are hard to die for Amon, eh? Like they say, 'bad habits die hard' Lol, I could see that happening; like when Zuko and Uncle Iroh were traveling by foot and trying to disguise themselves. I can see Amon and Tarlock doing the same thing except that Amon can't come to terms of being a good guy compared to Tarlock. It would be much more difficult for him after being 'pushed' around too much by a bender despite being one himself. Like his lies about being burned by a Fire bender. I bet Amon will pop out of no where in Book 2 and start trolling again~ He's a great 'villain' so I don't think they'll get rid of him that easily~ 3nodding Amon being a bounty hunter would be a funny idea. He would repo their bending abilities. xd

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Dark_Legend94
Michelle Chiba
Dark_Legend94

Old habits are hard to die for Amon, eh? Like they say, 'bad habits die hard' Lol, I could see that happening; like when Zuko and Uncle Iroh were traveling by foot and trying to disguise themselves. I can see Amon and Tarlock doing the same thing except that Amon can't come to terms of being a good guy compared to Tarlock. It would be much more difficult for him after being 'pushed' around too much by a bender despite being one himself. Like his lies about being burned by a Fire bender. I bet Amon will pop out of no where in Book 2 and start trolling again~ He's a great 'villain' so I don't think they'll get rid of him that easily~ 3nodding Amon being a bounty hunter would be a funny idea. He would repo their bending abilities. xd
Someone needs to make a pic of him wearin...WAIT! I GOT ONE!
User Image

Friendly Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Michelle Chiba
Dark_Legend94
Michelle Chiba
Dark_Legend94

Someone needs to make a pic of him wearin...WAIT! I GOT ONE!
User Image

Haha that's awesome xD
Wearing that, I can imagine him doing this...
hello they really shud of did way more with him

Dapper Fatcat

6,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
Ustareth Merope Riddle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
He is dead. Yes, they could've done more with him, but this was written prior to Nickelodeon ordering more episodes from Bryke. Therefore, Book One was written under the assumption that there would only be one season. Amon dying was only appropriate.

I thought they ordered two season to begin with? And just decided to make each season a separate arc to begin with? I could be totally wrong, I just had heard it was supposed to be two seasons originally, and they bumped it up to four after LoK's success.

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Strokes of Everything
Ustareth Merope Riddle
He is dead. Yes, they could've done more with him, but this was written prior to Nickelodeon ordering more episodes from Bryke. Therefore, Book One was written under the assumption that there would only be one season. Amon dying was only appropriate.

I thought they ordered two season to begin with? And just decided to make each season a separate arc to begin with? I could be totally wrong, I just had heard it was supposed to be two seasons originally, and they bumped it up to four after LoK's success.

It was originally meant to be a miniseries spanning one season. At the last minute, Nickelodeon ordered 14 more episodes, bumping it up to two seasons. Now they've just ordered another two seasons, bringing us to four.

Dapper Fatcat

6,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
Ustareth Merope Riddle
Strokes of Everything
Ustareth Merope Riddle

It was originally meant to be a miniseries spanning one season. At the last minute, Nickelodeon ordered 14 more episodes, bumping it up to two seasons. Now they've just ordered another two seasons, bringing us to four.

OHHH. Okay. Thanks! I didn't know that.
red-tala9
my reaction to Amon and Torlokk diying

*Torlokk looks at his brother then the glove*
no
*Torlokk reaches for glove*
no no
*Torlokk takes off the gas tanks lid
no no NO
*Torlokk puts his hand over the open tank "yes we'll be together forever* (not sure of the exact words
*NO NO NO NO NO NO DONT YOU DO IT NO NO NO NO
*BOOM*
YOU SON OF A b***h NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

To say i fliped out over the ending would be an understatment. It was beautifuly done and couldnt have been better. all the emotion flowing off the screen were flawless.
but man it killed me to see them both die. i had high hopes for them to be in the next season.
i think an on screen death was needed to make the show more serious. I was hoping it wasnt going to be one of those "promise never to do it again >=U " endings like the last series ended.

Lavish Millionaire

10,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
nathan45692
red-tala9
my reaction to Amon and Torlokk diying

*Torlokk looks at his brother then the glove*
no
*Torlokk reaches for glove*
no no
*Torlokk takes off the gas tanks lid
no no NO
*Torlokk puts his hand over the open tank "yes we'll be together forever* (not sure of the exact words
*NO NO NO NO NO NO DONT YOU DO IT NO NO NO NO
*BOOM*
YOU SON OF A b***h NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

To say i fliped out over the ending would be an understatment. It was beautifuly done and couldnt have been better. all the emotion flowing off the screen were flawless.
but man it killed me to see them both die. i had high hopes for them to be in the next season.
i think an on screen death was needed to make the show more serious. I was hoping it wasnt going to be one of those "promise never to do it again >=U " endings like the last series ended.

it made the show seem so much more serious (with all the relationship crap going on i had a hard time taking it seriously for the most part) although it ould have been interesting to see what they did later on in life, would the continue there anti bender/non bender drama, would they pull a Vegeta and help the avatar, or live normal lives (GO VISIT MOMMY AND HAVE TEA AROUND THE CAMP FIRE)
He had such potential to be the most epic character ever and then, BAM they kill him sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff