Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter

Plus one 1 100.0% [ 341 ]
Total Votes:[ 341 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 > >>

Tipsy Roisterer

Joannosaur
Hi Deazy!~ *wave*

I just have a question, I remember in the arena about 2 years ago, they let you see your overall ranking as the voting progresses, do they still let us do that? (because I can't see it anymore in the 'my stuff' page.. ):

Also would the 'avatar spotlight'be used to let people who have fewer votes to have a chance to get some votes? Especially since all those people on the spotlight have the similar amount of votes (right now about 78~80, same as me sad ) which really isn't much considering it has been 5 days into the competition already...

anyway, hope you'll have a great day!

Hey Jo *waves*

If you are in the top 100 you can see your rank on your My Stuff page but not after the contest has ended.

The new AvA spotlight is just random now, the majority of people will get the same amount of votes (about the same as you have now).

Blessed Lunatic

"If you are in the top 100 you can see your rank on your My Stuff page but not after the contest has ended."

Bugger... The arena usually closes well after my bed time, so I'll have no way to find out what my final score is. Guess I will just have to hope it doesn't change in those last few hours. I foud the information useful in the old Arena, you think there is any way to Lobby to get it back?

Intellectual Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You did a great job on the thread Deazy.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."
~Anonymous

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[ No, you can't use my tribal images. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tipsy Roisterer

Nekati
"If you are in the top 100 you can see your rank on your My Stuff page but not after the contest has ended."

Bugger... The arena usually closes well after my bed time, so I'll have no way to find out what my final score is. Guess I will just have to hope it doesn't change in those last few hours. I foud the information useful in the old Arena, you think there is any way to Lobby to get it back?

You can make a point about it in Pan's thread in Site Feedback (just look at the stickies).

@ Lady_Threnody - thanks <3

Edited - Can I enter more than one outfit?
You can enter one outfit into each of the avatar arenas, more if you use a mule. You can't enter two or more outfits with the same account in the same arena for the same week.
Great job DZ <3

Intellectual Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You're welcome hun, its well deserved and its the truth. You did an awesome job. Someone had to make a thread like this and Im glad its you because you made it detailed.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."
~Anonymous

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[ No, you can't use my tribal images. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tipsy Roisterer

heart

Edit AvA Forum post.

Misplaced Threads
If you see a misplaced thread, just report it and don't reply to it, or you can PM a Mod or Moderator Assistant and ask them to move it. This is important as replying to misplaced threads only bumps them up the forum, giving them great prominence and can also be considered to be spamming.

*ahem*
bumped to top and seeing if i can get someone to sticky it

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

User Image So I can unsuscribe the other FAQ thread and add this one now?

Tipsy Roisterer

November Secrets
User Image So I can unsuscribe the other FAQ thread and add this one now?

Yus, the other one was locked.

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

Tipsy Roisterer

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

OG Smoker

Moving this on up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff