Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sensational Sex Symbol

23,175 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Features

Is there a way maybe that you could put updates on games and items and shops on hold? Like we really should have gotten an update on the forums, or like on the guilds you've been promising. I'm not trying to pick on anyone, or b***h. But updating the posting editor/thing or updating the guilds, or adding posting styles and such, or fixing the old ones what have bugs, this shouldn't be put on the back burner. They are as much apart of the site as anything else, even more so since forums are pretty much the most used feature on Gaia. I don't mean with the adding/removing sub-forums or cleaning up older areas. I know that sort of stuff takes time. But adding buttons like 'spoiler' or 'list' and stuff. Or adding a justify thing for posts so that the text is evened out or something.

Again, I'm not trying to pick a fight. sweatdrop I just think since basically everyone uses the forums(or guilds) in some way or another, that they deserve to be getting updates much more often.
Games

Are there any legendary kins in LK? Like a very rare in game kin? That would awesome emotion_dowant

Skilled Charger

14,125 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Marathon 300
Features

Is there anyone I can talk to about hacked accounts? Someone took mine Aug. 4th. I sent a message about it, but I have not received feedback only about alerts and feeding fish for my current account. crying

Frozen Waffles

31,675 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
While browsing gaia I sometimes get sent to dodgy pages for scammy looking firefox updates and was twice today sent to a page for a fake virus alert that prompted me to enter personal information (which, obviously, I did not do). Is there anything that can be done about this? It happened while i was browsing items in the marketplace, not on a profile or when clicking forum links, so I can only assume it was coming from you guys or your advertisers. I like to visit gaia, but I don;t know if can continue to do that if it is going to put my computer at risk.

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Features

Can you update the Welcome Fairy messages? They still refer to zOMG, which no longer exists.

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Features I think?

Will we get the ability to, when we buy something from the MP, have the option to GIFT it to someone?

Hardworking Gaian

33,450 Points
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Features

Will the Centaur(and other potion bases) ever get an update?

-----------

It's extremely nice (and awesome!) that you guys always include potion race skin colors for skin-showing items.... but the pixels for the potion bases are very outdated now; which is why I believe no one uses them. sad It would be nice to see them updated and reworked to match Gaia's current pixel style.

This is what they look like now;
User Image
User Image

I just find that the current 2007-looking pixel style of the base is very off putting when dressed with Gaia's newer items. It's kind of disheartening, since potion bases make up a very large part of character creation; and has a lot of untapped potential that still has yet to be expanded on.

Peculiar Tenant

Sorry if this has been asked before, I don't keep up with AtS much

Items ...I think?
I love the idea of the Quartz Stubs where you can recolour 1 hair pose.
I was wondering would you ever consider releasing other stubs like for eyes?
Eg. recolour 1 eye pose from any item (essentially the same as Quartz but for eyes not hair)

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Events

Could you please host the Create a News Story Contest again? It's been about a year since the last one.

I think the community really enjoyed it, and it would allow people another chance to get the Open Newspaper item that was given out to all of the participants including the winners.

Excitable Noob

17,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Novice Mage 100
Items

Will there be a remake of the [Animal] Ferry Thy Soul for human avatars?

Fiendish Punk

Items

Are we ever going to see an update towards Hero's Journey..? It's been months since we've seen anything about the item.

Mythical Dragonslayer

20,350 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Battle: Knight 100
Site Features

Could you make category options on Announcements? If you’re against that could you then please stop spamming the announcements with near constant gcash sales and coupons, repetitive cash shop updates, and regular reminders about tiers that are already locked in our headers?
In addition to being annoying the consistent announcements of gcash make you sound like greedy money grabbers who care more about the bottom line than you do your user base. A label I’m fairly confident doesn’t actually apply to you.

Mythical Dragonslayer

20,350 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Beta Citizen 0
Items

Could you possible do something about Aquarium items not selling back? Even lowering their price in the shops until their sellback value is at a level you’re comfortable with. I’d even take straight up adding a sellback price that isn't half the store price if you’re so set on them being listed so expensively for whatever reason.

Mythical Dragonslayer

20,350 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Beta Citizen 0
Marketplace

Could you fix the “Lowest Price” value on the sell window so that it updates more frequently and is therefore more accurate? I don’t know how fast it’s set now, but it’s nowhere near enough to keep up with how quickly the marketplace fluctuates.

I understand it can’t be instantaneous, but even a 1 minute refresh rate would be a significant improvement over what we have currently.
Thanks.

Mythical Dragonslayer

20,350 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Beta Citizen 0
Marketplace

Could you remove the “Average Price” value on items? It’s consistently inaccurate and in no way a fair judge of how something’s doing in the market. One person selling an item for 1 gold and another for 100 gold gives an average of 50 gold which isn't helpful when looking to buy or sell something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff